Are you planning to buy a television and looking for the best in the market, here’s our list of best 4K TV in India reviews along with the quick user buying guide.
Television technology has gone through various changes and improvements in the last few years. As a result, we see the ultra HD TVs with large screens. Also, we get to see Smart TV, that is more in demand these days. Thanks to technology improvement and the competition in the market, we can now get a 4K TV of large screen size having many advanced and smart features at a very affordable price.
Though 4K TVs are placed higher in the segment, you need to spend a bit more to bring home an ultra HD 4K large screen TV. 4K TVs Also called Ultra HD Televisions and sports four times the resolution of a Full HD TV, which is 3840 x 2160 px resolution.
Usually, you may not get to see the 4K TV in smaller screen sizes, the reason is having the smaller screen sizes all the pixels ahs to shrink to fit the screen and it won’t look good. Also, as the cost is also a bit higher side, people will prefer a large screen TV instead of small TVs if they plan to buy one of the best 4K TV in India.
As there are so many brands in the marketing selling 4K TVs with different features and as you are spending so much on buying a premium TV, it’s very obvious that you may get confused. But you don’t need to worry now, here in this post, we will not only bring you the best 4K TV in India that are currently available in the market but also at the end of the post we will give you a quick buying guide that will surely help you filter out the rest and buy one of the best 4K TV in India.
Top 10 Best 4k TV In India In 2021
Here we go with our list of best 4K TV in India in 2021. As we keep updating the list, here you will always get the best and latest models available in the market. You can bookmark this page for your future reference.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity : 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blue Ray players | 1 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 30 Watts Output | Dolby Audio Power Speakers
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 Hertz
- Connectivity : 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blue Ray players | 1 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 24 Watts Output | Dolby Audio Power Speakers | Surround Virtualizer
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz. Power Supply: AC 100 - 240 V
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound output: 24 Watts Output
- Resolution: Full HD (1920x1080) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blue Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 24 Watts output | Dolby Audio | DTS Studio Sound
- Our most powerful streaming media stick —over 80% more powerful than the best-selling Fire TV Stick.
- Launch and control content with the next-gen Alexa Voice Remote. Use the dedicated power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV.
- Enjoy brilliant picture and immersive sound with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, HDR, HDR-10, HLG, and HDR-10+. Choose from thousands of movies and TV episodes. Enjoy favorites from Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix, Zee5, Sony LIV, Apple TV and others.
- Resolution: HD Ready (1366x768) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 20 Watts Output | Dolby Audio
- Resolution: HD Ready (1920x1080) | Refresh Rate: 60 Hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI Ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 1 USB Ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices | 1 Headphone
- Sound: 20 Watts Output | Dolby Audio Power Speakers
- Compatible Devices - Television up to 47 inch and DVD, DTH Setup Box
- Operating Voltage range (Input): 90-300V, the product will cut-off outside this voltage range In case of any product issues, contact customer care
- Capacity 1.5 Amps; 240 V Output, with output Voltage Correction
- New Visual & More attractive UI. Comprehensive improvement of system stability
- H.265 Hardware decoding will save 50% of the Bandwidth resources and will let you watch your favorite 4K movies smoothly
- Smart appearance consists many jacks. Built in SD card/USB Jacks makes faster data transfer from the external storage devices. Also, there is Ethernet function for exchanging data from Web and SPDIF for audio output
- APPLICATION: Smart TV up to 140 cm (55"), Set-top Box; CAPACITY: 3 A; COLOUR: Matte Black
- CABINET: ABS; INDICATOR: Graphical LED; MAXIMUM BOOSTING: 40 V; MAXIMUM BUCKING: 48 V
- INPUT VOLTAGE CUT-OFF: 90 VAC (Min) - 290 VAC (Max); REGULATED OUTPUT VOLTAGE
So, these were our list of best 4K TV that India that you can currently get in the market. Do note that, these 4K TVs are also the best-selling 4K TVs in India. Which means many people have already bought these TVs and watching their favorite content happily. In case if you are not happy with our list above or if you want more options, search here. You will get a more curated list of best 4K TVs that you can compare before making your decision.
What To Look For When Buying 4K TV in India?
If you still not sure which model you should go with, here’s our quick buying guide as we promised at the beginning of the post. Hope this quick guide helps you in choosing the best 4K TV for your home and filter out the rest.
Big Screen Does Not Mean 4K
Let me tell you, I have personally seen sellers confusing a large screen TV with a 4K TV. Just to sell a TV in your budget, they usually tell “this TV is as good as 4K TV” and even some might tell you its a 4K TV. Don’t get confused, 4K here means the pixels and not just the size of the TV screen.
Long story short, all big-screen TVs are not 4K TVs. make sure when you are buying a 4K TV, you actually get the one with 4K resolution.
All 4K TVs are Smart TVs
Though it does not mean that all 4K TVs should be a smart TV, it is a correct statement also. As 4K TVs are a bit costlier and if someone is spending that much they expect a smart TV. So, technically it’s not compulsory that all 4K TV should be a smart TV. But, most (in fact all) 4K TVs in the market are smart TVs.
LED or OLED
Most of the TVs in the mart are LED TV, they are really good at displaying brighter and crispier images. However, when it comes to dark things, they are not able to give you the same immersive experience. On the other OLED displays, it lights up the screen pixel by pixel when means it completely shut off the lights where there is dark and you really get an amazing viewing experience. Though OLED panels are a bit costlier, if your budget allows, go for an OLED panel, even LED is good.
Curved or Flat
A couple of years back, when Samsung launched the first curved TV, everyone thought, it’s going to be the next big thing in television revolution. But certainly, it didn’t happen. The way it got the popularity, the same way it lost that. There could be many reasons for that but as you can see most brands have already stopped manufacturing curved TVs.
Last update on 2021-07-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API