If you have decided to buy an Acer laptop for your personal or office use, here’s the list of top 10 best Acer laptops in India reviews along with the quick buyer’s guide.
Acer has a wide range of offerings in the laptops. From personal day to day usage to high-end business use, you can get everything from Acer. We are sure, you will not fail to get the kind of machine you are looking for as long as you go online. As offline stores will have limited models only, you may not get one listed here. So, why should you settle for the second-best machine when you can get the best Acer laptops in India.
Here, the list of top 10 best Acer laptop is not based on any opinion and reviews. Although you can read the reviews online before making your purchase decision. The list of best Acer laptop is directly based on the sales number. Which means these models have been sold in high numbers, more and more people are using these machines.
Buying a best-selling model from any brand always gives the satisfaction that you have bought a product that is already time-tested. So you can buy any of these laptops with full confidence and surety. Further, if you are considering other brands as well, do check our other lists of Best Asus Laptops, Best Lenovo Laptops, Best Dell Laptops, Best HP Laptops. Also, do check our Laptop Category, to find the best laptops across different categories and budget segments.
Top 10 Best Acer Laptops In India 2021
So, let’s check out the rundown of our favorite Acer laptops here. Also, as the list here is updated on a regular basis, you will always find the latest and best machines from Acer here. Also, you can use the link given along with the models to buy them online.
- 𝗙𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 :Perfect budget laptop under 30000 for students and working professionals that helps get jobs done quickly and efficiently thanks to the Intel Pentium Silver N5030 processor.
- 𝗥𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗪𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁:The latest Extensa Acer Laptop has been redesigned to be thinner and lighter than ever. With less than 20mm thin and with a weight of around 1.9kg, it can accompany you wherever you need to go
- 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲: 4 GB RAM Laptop with 1 TB HDD helps easily store and share important projects and data
- 2.3 GhzGHz AMD AMD Athlon Silver 3050U dual-core processor
- Weight : 1.9 Kg
- 1.9kg laptop
- Great performance meets long battery life with the Intel Core i3 11th generation processor
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED-backlit Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- 4GB DDR4 Memory (Expandable to 12GB)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-1005G1 processor with Max Turbo upto 3.40 Ghz
- Memory: 4GB of DDR4 system memory, Upgradable up to 12 GB
- Display: 15.6" Full HD 1920 x 1080, high-brightness Acer ComfyView LEDbacklit TFT LCD
- This laptop comes with AMD Ryzen 5 4600H hexa-core processor
- 16 GB of DDR4 system memory, upgradable to 32 GB using two soDIMM modules
- 512 GB SSD, PCIe NVMe |NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4 GB GDDR6 memory
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested to work and look like new with minimal to no signs of wear & tear; the product comes with relevant accessories and is backed by a minimum six month supplier backed warranty; box may be generic
- Great performance meets long battery life with the Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor - up to 4.20 GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 8 MB Intel Smart Cache
- 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit Touch Display | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Processor: 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H processor, 2.30GHz base processor speed
- Operating System: Preloaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Display: 15.6-inch screen
- 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 processor
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 39.6 cm (15.6") display with IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixel, Acer ComfyView LED-backlit TFT LCD
- This laptop’s 11th Gen Intel Core i5 processor and 8 GB of LPDDR4X RAM ensure fast computing speeds along with seamless multitasking capabilities. The high-capacity and high-speed PCIe SSD, with a capacity of up to 512 GB, helps you store a plethora of music albums, photos, videos, and more on this laptop.
- This Acer laptop comes with a 35.56 cm (14) Full HD IPS touchscreen display, with 340 nits brightness and a 100% sRGB gamut, that delivers clear and vivid visuals, be it while watching movies, working on projects, or browsing the Web. Furthermore, this laptop’s narrow bezel and up to 90% screen-to-body ratio, makes it a delight to view any form of content.
- This laptop’s battery can offer a runtime of up to 17 hours on a single full charge, enabling you to watch your favorite movie and also complete your work task before having to recharge it. If you’re in a hurry, charging this laptop for about 30 minutes will offer a runtime of up to 4 hours, enabling you to complete any last-minute tasks.
- 10th Gen Intel CoreTM i3-1005G1 processor | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- 4 GB of single-channel, onboard DDR4 system memory, upgradable of 12 GB of dual-channel DDR4 system memory using a single soDIMM module
- 39.6 cm (15.6") Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixel, high-brightness Acer ComfyView LED-backlit TFT LCD
So these were our picks for the best Acer machines you can buy in India in 2021. Do check their specifications and configurations and choose the one that best suits your requirements. You may not get some of the models listed here offline, so you need to consider buying them online. Don’t worry that’s secure and in case of anything going wrong, you can easily replace them. And in case if you want more options, just search here. You will get more Acer laptops that are best in the segment. You can compare the specifications and review them before making your decision.
Choosing The Best Acer Laptops In India
Although we have listed the best selling Acer models here. There are a few things you need to understand while making your purchasing decision. Of course specification, configuration and the pricing of these products matters, but you can also read the reviews listed on the e-commerce websites. That will help you make an informed decision.
With Acer, you have the options, you can choose i3 laptops, i5 laptops, i7 laptops or i9 laptops. You can also choose the one having AMD processors. Apart from other things, we highly recommend at least 4GB of RAM and you can choose the storage you need.
Acer is known for its quality offerings. Some of their premium models also come with sturdy metal built along with the scratch resistance glass in the front. Even their budget laptops offer a lot in terms of quality built and excellent performance. They have some dedicated series for students and everyone who is purchasing their first laptop.
They do have some excellent offerings for business users as well. Slim design, top-notch specifications, and excellent performance, you will get all these things in the Acer business series laptops. When it comes to the after-sale service and customer support, Acer excels here as well. We always recommend Acer machines, especially to everyone buying their first laptop. It’s a good decision that you are considering to buy an Acer laptop. Choose from the best-selling models, you won’t be disappointed.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here are some of the most common and frequently asked questions that most of the users ask when they choose to buy one of the best Acer laptops in India. We thought to cover these questions here to help you in choosing the best laptops in India.
Which is the best Acer laptop to buy in India?
Acer has got a wide range of portfolios with different configurations, built and design. It’s very difficult to choose a single Acer model for all sorts of requirements. Check our list above if you want to buy one of the best Acer laptops in India.
Buying my first laptop, can I trust Acer Laptops?
Yes, if you have locked down to Acer, you won’t be disappointed. Acer is one of the best laptop brands in India. With Acer, you get the best value for your money, which you may not get any other brands in India, so you can definitely trust Acer.
How is the Acer laptop quality and what is the average life?
Acer laptop quality is good, though you can not expect premium built and design especially in the lower mid-segment. Acer offers standard one-year warranty and you can use the Acer laptops for 3-5 years without having any major issue.
Why Acer laptops are cheaper as compared with other brands?
Cheaper does not mean bad. You get the similar specifications in Acer laptops that you get with the other brands and there is no big difference in the pricing. The only thing that Acer disappoints is the design especially in the budget laptops.
Does Acer offer an on-site support warranty in India?
Yes, like all other brands, Acer also provides the onsite warranty to most of their laptop models. Also, they are good at customer support, you won’t be disappointed here too. If needed, you can also go to their service center to get your laptop repaired.
With Acer, you get the quality machine but most importantly you get the best value for your money. You can even get a good quality Acer machine even if you are tight with the budget. Now that we have come to the end of this guide and also with our list of best Acer laptops in India, we hope you have got enough details and all the information required so that you can choose the best Acer laptop for yourself.
Last update on 2021-07-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API