If you are looking for a budget processor for your computer that is cable of all sorts of tasks, do check our list of Best AMD Processors in India reviews.
As we can not imagine our life without a computer, the same way you can not imagine a computer without a processor. A processor which is also known as CPU (Central Processing Unit) is the brain of the computer. If you are making a PC and looking for the Best Processors for PC in India. You can definitely go with one of the best AMD processors in India, It’s one of the most trusted processor manufacturers.
Why Our List of Best AMD Processors in India?
- Here you will only find the best-selling AMD processors in India. If not thousands, hundreds of people in India are using these best AMD processors. These are tried and tested so you can buy them with confidence.
- When you buy an AMD processor, you actually buy something that world trust. You get the best quality product and the best value for your money. So, go ahead the choose the one that world trust and buy the best AMD processor.
Best AMD Processors In India In 2019
Here we bring you the best AMD processors in India that you can currently buy in the market. Also, as we keep updating this list, here you will always get the best AMD processors available. You should bookmark this page and come back anytime when you plan to buy the latest AMD processor available.
AMD Athlon 200GE 2-Core, 4-Thread, 3.2GHz AM4 Socket Desktop Processor with Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
- Personal Computers
AMD YD2200C5FBBOX 3.7GHz Socket AM4 Processor
- Secure mode execution protection, MAD virtualization technology
- Enhanced virus protection, secure hash algorithm extensions,
- AES, AVX, AVX2
AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Desktop Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler (YD1200BBAEBOX)
- 3.4 GHz Precision Boost (up to 3.45 GHz with XFR)
- True quad-core, unlocked CPU architectur
- Includes AMD Wraith Stealth cooler
- A future-proof, VR-Ready platform
- Large 10MB total cache
AMD A6-7480 Dual Core 2-Thread FM2+ Socket Desktop Processor with Radeon R5 Graphics (65W, 3.8Ghz Max, 1 Mb)
- AMD's A6-7480 comes with two cores which would ensure smooth operations in most games and avoid bottlenecks when paired with performance graphics cards.
- A6-7480 comes with 2 threads which would enable efficient functioning of applications that require or make use of multi threads.
- The processor has a base clock of 3.5 Ghz with max boost clock speeds of 3.8 Ghz. It comes paired with Quad Core Radeon R5 graphics that would add to the overall experience.
- All this paired with 1 Mb of cache memory would enable fast and efficient operations. The processor is compatible with A68 Chipset and goes with only FM2+ Socket only.
- It is rated at 65W and supports Upto 1600Mhz DDR3 dual channel memory. It also comes with AMD stock cooler to ensure the processor is cooled sufficiently even in the absence of an external solution.
AMD RYZEN 5 3500 3RD Generation Desktop Processor (6 CORE, UP to 4.1 GHZ, AM4 Socket, 19MB Cache)
- Latest Launched AMD Ryzen 3rd Generation Processor, Based on 7nm Zen 2 architecture with 3.6 GHz base clock and 4.1 GHz boost clock
- Comes with 6 cores and 6 threads, Maximum Memory Support of DDR4 3200MHz, 19MB Cache (3MB L2 + 16MB L3)
- Compatible with AM4 Socket Motherboards, Requires Graphics Card for Display.
- Please update your motherboard's BIOS to latest version to support this Processor
- Box Contains: AMD Ryzen 5 3500 Processor with AMD Wraith Stealth Cooler
AMD Ryzen 5 2400G Processor with Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics
- Built-In Radeon Vega RX 11 Graphics
- 4 Cores/8 Threads UNLOCKED
- Frequency: 3.9 GHz Max Boost
- Socket Type: AM4
- Thermal Solution: Wraith Stealth Cooler
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.9GHz Socket AM4 Processor
- Dual channel memory
- Floatmi technology
- Sensmi technology, ryzen master utility
AMD AD9600AGABBOX 7th Generation A8-9600 Quad Core Processor with Radeon R7 Graphics
- Turbo core technology, streaming SIMD instructions, advanced encryption standard instructions
- Advanced vector extensions
- AMD 64 bit technology, AMD virtualization technology
AMD Ryzen 5 YD1600BBAEBOX 3.2GHZ 6 Core AM4 Boxed Processor
- CPU Cores 6
- Number of threads 12
- Base clock speed 3.2GHz
- Max turbo core speed 3.6GHz
AMD Sempron LE-1300 2.3GHz 512KB Socket AM2 CPU
- AMD Sempron LE-1300 CPU, 2300 MHz (2.3 GHz) core speed, 800 MHz HT speed
- 512 KB L2 cache, 128 KB L1 cache, 32/64-bit operating mode, HyperTransport technology, AMD64 technology
- 1.20/1.30/1.35 voltage, 45W wattage, 65 nm SOI CMOS technology, Socket AM2,
- Package Includes:AMD Sempron LE-1300 2.3 GHz 512 KB Socket AM2 CPU only
- Notes: Model: LE-1300, P/N: SDH1300IAA4DP, Product Requirements: Heat sink and fan, Motherboard that will support an AMD Sempron 2.3 GHz Socket AM2 CPU
Last update on 2019-12-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
So, these were our pick, in case if you are not happy with our list above or if you want more options, just search here. You will get more options in AMD processors that are currently available in the market. You can compare them side-by-side for the features you want and choose the one that best meets your requirement.