Wheather its summer or any other season, we definitely need a ceiling fan. Ceiling fans are one of the most used appliances in Indian homes during all season. Even if you have a cooler or AC, ceiling fans have its own advantages, as ceiling fans can be used in every season whereas coolers or ACs cannot be used in monsoons or winters. Here we have hand-picked the Top 10 Best Ceiling Fans in India for 2019.
The good thing about a ceiling fan is that it does not take space inside your house. Even in winters when there is no use of ceiling fans, you can keep it hanging whereas for coolers when there is no use, you need to find someplace in your house to keep that.
In case if you are looking for other types of fans, Here we have the list of Best Table fans in India, Best Pedestal Fans in India, Best Designer Fans in India and Best Exhaust Fans in India. Also, check our category Fans & Coolers for more cooling products for your house.
Typical Ceiling Fans
Ceiling fans as its name; is made for hanging on the ceilings, It usually has three or four blades and comes in different sizes. So you can choose one of the best ceiling fans in India as per your room size, even if you have a small storeroom, you can get a ceiling fans for that. In a typical case, a ceiling fan box includes a motor part, blades, a hanging rod and few screws.
These days most of the companies are not including regulators to control the speed of the fan, As switchboards in our house already have ceiling fan regulators. In case if you do not have ceiling fan regulator, you need to buy one from a local electric store and it should not cost more than 50 Rupees. Also, it does not require technical expertize to install a ceiling fan, you can do it yourself or else you can take the help of a local electrician.
General Guidelines While Buying & Using Best Ceiling Fans In India
1. The first thing you should consider while buying an electric appliance is its power consumption, the same goes for ceiling fans. The best ceiling fans should give you the maximum airflow with minimum power usage. Generally, you can find all these details on the ceiling fan box.
2. A ceiling fan should be hanged at least 1 feet from the top and it should be at a distance of at least 2 feet from the side walls. Also, make sure it’s not reachable while raising hands, As in that case there could be a chance of accidentally touching the fans in action and getting hurt.
3. Last but not the least, you should switch off the ceiling fans if it is not required to use. It not only saves energy but also your electricity bills. It applies to all electric equipment.
Top 10 Best Ceiling Fans In India In 2019
So if you are looking for one of the best ceiling fans in India. Here’s the list of top 10 bestseller ceiling fans in India for 2019. These ceiling fans are used in thousands of houses and are the top rated ceiling fans in India for this year.
Bestseller No. 1
Orient Electric Apex-FX 1200mm Ceiling Fan
- Orient Electric
- Kitchen & Home
Bestseller No. 2
Crompton Hill Briz 1200mm Ceiling Fan
- Installation is not provided by brand. For product related queries please contact at 18004190505
- Sweep- 1200 mm (48 Inches)
- Customer Service Number :18004190505
- Number of Blades: 3
- Speed (RPM) 370
Bestseller No. 3
Crompton Aure Prime Anti Dust 1200 MM 75 Watts 3 Blade Ceiling Fan, (Birken)
- Consumes less power than air conditioners and desert coolers
- Its standard design is suitable for any home or office interiors
Bestseller No. 4
Gorilla Energy Saving 5 Star Rated 1200 Mm Ceiling Fan With Remote Control And Bldc Motor - White
- Energy Efficient Bldc Motor- Brushless Dc Motor Ensures No Heat Loss, Improving Reliability, Increasing Longevity, Better Efficiency And Superior Perfomance Than Existing Conventional Fans
- Power Saver- Gorilla Smart Ceiling Fan Has The Potential To Reduce Your Electricity Bill By 65%.
- Remote Control Operated- Control The Speed Of The Using Remote From Anywhere In Your Room. With The Sleep Mode, You Can Reduce The Speed Of The Fan After Set Hours And Save Energy. Timer Mode Auto Switches Off The Fan.
- No Humming Noise & No Heat Loss - High Quality Gorilla Fans Are More Reliable As They Produce No Humming Noise And No Heating Even After Long Hours Of Runtime Resulting In Extra Long Life
- 3 Year Warranty -Atomberg'S 3 Year Warranty Got You Covered!
Bestseller No. 5
Havells Pacer 1200mm Ceiling Fan
Bestseller No. 6
Usha Diplomat 1200 mm 74-Watt Ceiling Fan (Rich Brown)
- High lift angle of blades for wide air spread
- Glossy powder coated paint for superior finish and longer life
- Performs well even at low voltage
- Air Delivery : 207cmm
- Power : 74 watt
Bestseller No. 7
Havells Nicola 1200mm Ceiling Fan
Bestseller No. 8
Crompton Uranus 1200mm 72-Watt Ceiling Fan
- Excellent gold finish degin, 4 blades and 3 lampshades
- Sweep: 1200mm
- Rated Speed: 320 RPM
- Minimum Air Delivery: 200 CMM
- Color: Ivory
Bestseller No. 9
Luminous Dhoom 1200mm Ceiling Fan (White)
- Sweep: 1200mm
- Speed: 380 RPM and Air Delivery: 220CMM
- Optimum performance even at low voltages
- A wider conical spread of breeze in all corners of room
- Higher air delivery and lower temperature rise
Bestseller No. 10
ACTIVA 1200 MM HIGH Speed BEE Approved 5 Star Rated APSRA Ceiling Fan White- 2 Year Warranty
- Bee approved 5 star rated minimize your electricity bill.
- Aero Dynamically Designed Balanced Blades, Max Speed (RPM) : 350
- Exclusive With High Flow Technology
- Heavy crc stamping to enhance the life of the fan.
- Manufactured Under The Guidance Of Highly Qualified Engineers To Ensure The Life Of Product, For Help Or Guidance Call On Our CC 9999427599, Note: Self Installation
Last update on 2019-03-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
These are the top 10 best ceiling fans in India, Choose the one that suits your budget and your requirement. These best ceiling fans are shortlisted as per user reviews and ratings. Also, These ceiling fans are from the top ceiling fan manufactures in India, So you can go with any of these without the worry.
Things You Can Expect From These Best Ceiling Fans In India
You can expect a high-quality performance and great features in these ceiling fans which a basic ceiling fan should have. Also, As the best ceiling fans listed here are from the top ceiling fans manufacturing companies, so you will get a minimum of one year warranty and good after-sale service. These ceiling fans are top rated and being used by thousands of users in India.
We are sure you can find good ceiling fans in your budget as the list above. As the summer started, it’s a right time to buy a ceiling fan now. Although the demand for Air Conditioners and Air Coolers are increasing, Ceiling fans have its own advantages over the other, It’s affordable, Consumes less electricity and easily lasts for 4-5 years.
Want to check more best ceiling fans in India, Search Here!