Here’s our list of top 10 best drilling machines in India reviews and guide, a drill machine is a very handy tool that helps us drill (boring holes) on the surface.
A drilling machine is a very important tool that mostly used in construction works. They come in different shapes and sizes and are used in different works. The drilling machines are power operated that mostly construction engineers use at work.
Though a drilling machine is a commercial tool but it can also be used in basic home repair works. You can use it for boring holes on a concrete or wooden surface. Also, you can use it for furniture assembling or it can also work as a screwdriver. You can use a drilling machine for various use cases depending on your requirements.
Thus, it becomes really important that you have a good quality lightweight drilling machine at your home. You can easily find a variety of drill machines in the market but do note, most of them are low quality and will not perform well for a longer time. But, you don’t need to worry if you are planning to buy a drilling machine for basic home usages requirements, this guide will help you with all your queries about this.
Here in this post, we have listed the best drilling machines in India, we have specifically picked these drill machines for home usages. They are light-weighted and can be operated very easily by anyone, also you can easily carry these drill machines with you if you need it to use in different places. It’s not over yet, we have also given a quick buying guide at the end of this post, that will help you in choosing the best. You can check our home appliances category for more such list of best products in India.
Why our list of best drilling machines in India?
- Our list of best drilling machines in India is not just based on our personal opinions or users reviews but they are directly based on the number of sales. Yes, you got it right, these are also the best selling drilling machines in India.
- Being the best-selling drilling machines, these best drill machines trusted by hundreds and thousands of users in India. As these drill machines are battle-tested, you can also buy any of these drill machines with confidence.
- When you choose to buy any of the drilling machines listed here, you actually buy a best quality drill machines that give you the best performance for years and also you get the best value for your money, what else you need!
- So, go ahead and choose a drilling machine that India trusts.
Top 10 Best Drilling Machines In India In 2021
Here we go with our list of top 10 best drilling machines in India. Also, as we keep updating this list on a regular basis, here you will always find the best and latest models available in the market. We suggest you, to bookmark this page so that you can come back here at any time when you need to buy the best drill machine in India.
- Combo of 10mm Drill machine with 13pcs Khadija drill bit set & 1pcs masonry drill bit heavy half metal body drill machine 2600RPM copper motor and solid plastic body with comfort grip handle
- Ergonomically designed for ease of handling and e efficient cooling system 10mm chuck ideal for all types of domestic tasks Can be used for drilling on any kind of surface like concrete, wood and metal.It has a power lock button which assist in continuous drilling task. No reverse function.
- 6Months Warranty on motor warranty card inside will be valid from the date of purchase bill(does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired)
- Wattage: 500 watts ; No-load speed: 0 – 2,600 rpm ; Voltage: 220-230V ; Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Material: plastic, color: blue ; Rotating brush plate for constant power in reverse and forward rotation. Higher dynamic load rated ball bearing for long life. Ergonomic handle for comfortable use
- Item dimension: 266mm x 252mm x 72mm
- Ideal for drilling into a variety of materials such as wood, metal, plastic and masonry.
- Drill cannot be used to drill in concrete walls
- Power: 550 watts, chuck capacity: 13mm, impact rate: 0-47, 600 Bpm, speed: 0-2, 800 Rpm; No load speed: 0-2800 rpm
- Max drilling capacity: wood- 20mm, steel- 13mm, masonry- 13mm, cable: 2m long 550 watts suitable for home drilling.Handle Type : Pistol Grip
- Drilling or Hammering mode provides the power and speed to drill into masonry, steel and wood
- Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: Up-to 20MM ,Everyday hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone
- Lock-on button for continuous use || USE HAMMER FUNCTION FOR TOUGH DRILLING
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes in concrete, wood or masonary. Includes 3 drill bits for the purpose
- No-load speed : 0-2800rpm, Rated Input Power - 650W. Drilling diameter: 13mm for concrete and masonry; 10mm for steel; 24mm for wood.
- Material: MS and Plastic, Auto Chuck, Forward/reverse rotation.
- Warranty: 6 months comprehensive on the product.
- 500W POWERFUL MOTOR: It is designed with an advanced 500W powerful motor with copper wires winded over a metallic core to ensure high speed 2800 rounds per minute rotary speed that is powerful enough to drill holes in even harder surfaces like walls.
- FORWARD/REVERSE & SPEED CONTROL: The offered drill machine can be easily set to forward or reverse rotator modes for ease in drilling & screw-driving applications. Besides, the motor speed can be easily set to the desired level with the small round rotary knob.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN & AUXILIARY HANDLE: Compact and lightweight design along with anti-slip grip to minimize fatigue in most daily drilling & screwing tasks. Besides, the auxiliary handle gives you the freedom to work with this drill using two hands for better stability.
- Ergonomically designed for ease of handling and efficient cooling system 13mm chuck ideal for all types of domestic tasks Can be used for drilling on any kind of surface like concrete, wood and metal. It has a power lock button which assist in continuous drilling task.
- If you are trying to make a drill hole in the wall , first you need to make a hole with help of a nail and hammer and then used the drill machine with the drill bit. If you do it directly the drill bit is bound to break or the machine will not function properly
- Hammering/drilling mode selector switch || Forward / Reverse switch and speed regulator for screw driving work || Power : 650W || Rpm : 0-2900
- This machine does not operate in reverse direction
- This machine cannot drill into concrete
- 6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase
- Combo of 10mm Drill machine with 13pcs drill bit set & 5pcs masonry drill bit & 1 piler heavy half metal body drill machine 2600RPM copper motor and solid plastic body with comfort grip handle
- Ergonomically designed for ease of handling and e efficient cooling system 10mm chuck ideal for all types of domestic tasks Can be used for drilling on any kind of surface like wall, wood and metal.It has a power lock button which assist in continuous drilling task. No reverse function
- 6Months Warranty on motor will be valid from the date of purchase bill(does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired)
So, these were our hand-picked list of 10 best drilling machines that you can currently buy in India. You can choose to buy any of these that best meets your budget and requirements and in case if you want more options, just search here. You will get the curated list of more drilling machines, You can compare their features and pricing, read the users reviews and then you can buy as per your needs and requirements.
Drilling Machine Buying Guide
If you are still planning to buy a drilling machine in India and not able to decide, which is the best drilling machine for your need, no worries. Here is the quick drilling machine buying guide that will help you clear all your doubts, you can refer this guide to choose the best drill machine in India for your requirements.
Size & Weight
A drilling machine is a hand help tool and thus the size and weight are the important factors you need to consider while buying one of the best drilling machines in India. The more compact and lightweight the drilling machine is, the more comfortable you can use it at your work. For commercial usage, a heavy drill machine may be best suited, but for home use, it won’t be a good choice to go with a heavy machine.
Types of Drill
There are different types of drilling machines that are designed and used for different specific requirements. Thus you need to consider your requirements first before looking for the best drilling machine in India. If you opt to choose awrong types of drill machine, it may not work properly in your use case and your money will go waste.
Cordless or With Cord
Though most of the drilling machines will have cords, you can find some cordless drill machines as well. If you are buying a drilling machine for basic home needs and requirements, you can also choose to go with the cordless option as they are much easier and comfortable in use. Though if you have very heavy requirements or buying the drill machine for commercial purpose, we suggest drilling machine with cords.
Drilling Machine Power
You don’t need to buy a very powerful drilling machine if you just have some basic home repair requirements. A basic 400-500 watt drilling machine might be sufficient for you. Though it all depends on your specific requirement, sometimes a powerful drilling machine can do the job easily. So, it’s advised that you choose as per your requirements.
Price, Brand & Warranty
The brand is one of the important deciding factors in buying the best drilling machine in India. But, you don’t have to worry, you can choose the one from our list of drilling machines from some of the top brands given above. When it comes to pricing, we suggest you, to go with the best drill machine in India that comes your budget. last but not least, don’t forget to read the warranty terms and conditions.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here are some most common and frequently asked questions that most of our users ask while choosing and buying one of the best drilling machines in India. We thought to answer these questions here to further help you in choosing and buying the best drill machine in India that best meets your requirements.
Which are the best drilling machine brands in India?
There are many good drilling machine brands in India, to name a few, you can choose to with one of the best drilling machines in India from brands like Bosch, Black & Decker, Dee Power, etc. You can find the drill machines from these brands above.
What is the function of the depth stop on a drilling machine?
This is a very important feature that most of the best drill machines have. Having this feature, you can control the depth of the drill i.e. you can make the hole of the exact sie as per your requirements. You should look for this feature when buying a drill machine.
What to do if drill gets stuck while drilling?
This is the most common question that most of our users have. It’s very easy to take out the drill if it gets stuck while drilling. There is a reverse option that itself takes out the drill smoothly so you won’t need to pull it to take the drill when it gets stuck.
What to do if the drilling machine stops working completely?
Check if your drilling machine is still in warranty and if it is, contact the authorized service center to get your drilling machine repaired. We suggest you not to repair the drilling machine yourself. Always take the help of an expert in the repairing.
What power rating is suitable for basic household repairs and needs?
It all depends on your requirement. For basic household repair and needs, a 450-500 watts drilling machine is perfect. Further, for basic household requirements, choose to go with a drilling machine that is compact and lightweight for easy use.
Having a good quality drilling machine at your home saves you from calling the carpenter all the time when you just have some basic home repairs like hanging a picture on the wall or fixing the broken furniture in your house. If you have this handy tool at your house you can really fix a lot of things with just the help of YouTube videos.
When you have decided, what’re your requirements you can actually buy one of the best drilling machines in India from our list of best drill machines in India given above. Also, you can refer our quick buying guide and go through the frequently asked questions to further choose the best models available in the market.
Last update on 2021-07-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API