Here are the top 10 best earphones under 1500 Rs in India (reviews along with the buying guide). Buy the best earphone currently available in your budget.
These days most of the mobile companies are not giving earphones along with mobile phones. An earphone is an important accessory for every mobile user, even if you are a casual music lover. Even though the prices of smartphones have decreased still most of us who buy a decent smartphone are not left with enough money to buy high-end earphones and that’s the reason we have created this list under your budget.
So here in this post, we have got the top 10 best earphones under 1500 Rs which are currently being sold in India. While making our list we have tested most of these earphones and found them really great. These best earphones under 1500 Rs gives you the best music quality in this budget segment. For a mid-budget segment, these are the best earphones under 1500 Rs in India that you can currently buy. The list only includes the in-ear wired earphones, if you are specifically looking for headphones under the same budget range, you may check our list of best headphones under 1500.
Also, our list is directly based on the sales number i.e. the listed earphones are trusted by hundreds and thousands of users in India. Buying the bestselling earphones under 1500 Rs simply means you get the quality earphones and also the best value for your money. If you are short of your budget and can’t spend much on the earphone, you may check Best Earphones Under 1000 Rs or Best Earphones Under 500 Rs and if you are looking for even better quality, you can check Best Earphones Under 2000 Rs in India.
Top 10 Best Earphones Under 1500 Rs in India (2020)
So if you are searching for the best earphone under 1500 Rs in India, your search ends here. Below is the list of Top 10 Best Earphones Under 1500 Rs in India (2020). Also, we suggest bookmarking this page so that you can come back here at any time when you need to buy a new earphone under 1500 budget range, here you will always find the best and latest models currently available in the Indian market.
JBL C200SI in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Gun Metal)
- JBL legendary sound delivered through high-performance drivers which also provides deep bass to your music
- State of the art housing design enables comfortable fit and better listening experience
- The new JBL C200si is a perfect mixture of great performance, design and durability
- Lightweight and comfortable ear tips which is available in 3 sizes, provides you the most comfortable musical experience for longer listening periods
- The cable length of 1.2 meters gives you the option of easy plug and play with great ease. The gold plated 3.5mm jack also ensures better signal availability from your handheld device
Sony MDR-XB55 Extra-Bass in-Ear Headphones (Blue)
- Headphones made for electronic dance music (EDM)
- 12mm neodymium drivers for powerful extra bass sound
- Shiny metallic finish housing
- Comfortable, secure-fitting silicone earbuds for long listening hours
- Carrying pouch supplied
Motorola Pace 100 in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
- In-ear headphones with Mic
- Rich base and clear sound
- 10mm speaker driver, 1.2m cable
- Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google assistant enabled
UBON BT-5710 Bluetooth In-Ear Sports Neckband Headphone with Mic for Android/iOS Devices (Color May Vary)
- Ultra Compact Design
- Clear Communication
- You have never experienced the headset extra bass without wires
JBL C50HI in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Black)
- Legendary sound quality you expect from the JBL
- One-button universal remote with Noise cancelling microphone: Answer and manage your calls effortlessly, with the touch of a button
- Lightweight and Comfortable with 3 sizes of ear tips that are included allow you to choose a size that gives you the most comfortable listening experience even for longer listening periods
- Compatible With Android and iOS devices (Mobile, Tablet, Laptop & Audio Player)
- Gold Plated 3.5mm jack with 1.2m long cable
Sony MDR-EX150AP in-Ear Headphones with Mic (Dark Blue)
- In-line Mic for hands-free calling
- 9 mm neodymium drivers for powerful, balanced sound
- Lightweight for ultimate music mobility
- Comfortable, secure-fitting silicone earbuds for long listening hours
- Match your style with vivid colors
Infinity (JBL) Glide N100 Wireless in-Ear Deep Bass Neckband Headphones with Mic (Charcoal Black)
- Dual Equaliser Modes for Normal & Deep Bass Output
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- Comfortable Neckband Design
- 7 Hours Music Playtime Under Optimum Audio Settings
- IPX5 Sweatproof
DIGITRENDS In-Ear Collar Bluetooth Headsets with Mic/Call Receiving for Android and iPhone Smartphones (Black)
- Unique ring-necked design, opening up a area of bluetooth earphones
- Compatible with standard bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, media devices
- Wireless bluetooth,out of the shackles of the headphone cable
- Vibrate to remind you not to miss any incoming calls
StarMaker in-Ear Karaoke Bass Earbud Headphone Dynamic Crystal Clear Sound, Noise-isolating,Music & Call Control (Black)
- 【Premium audio】--Ultra-lightweight, digital in-ear stereo wired earphones delivering stunning studio-quality sound
- 【Top Performance】--Large Earphone Drivers provide Crystal clear, Top audio performance with driving bass, tight mids and precision treble response for music you can feel
- 【Total comfort】-- Ergonomic ear tips (3 sizes included) that stay in for a secure fit each time. Special ear-canal design delivers superior ambient noise isolation
- 【Compatible】--Headphones are widely compatible with iPhone SE/ 6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus/5/5c/5s, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPod touch 5,iPod Nano 7,Samsung Galaxy, Android Smartphones and tablets, Windows devices, and all popular music devices with headphone socket
- 【Music&Call】--One tap to answer phone call, Two taps to change music. So easy!
boAt BassHeads 225 Special Edition in-Ear Headphones with Mic and Carrying Case (Black)
- Innovative housing design enables for easy adjustment and optimal wearing comfort with powerful 10mm drivers for sonic clarity, bass-driven stereo sound and good attenuation of ambient noise
- The noise-cancelling microphone enables trouble free receiving of calls or undeterred sessions of musical extravaganza
- Made to fit you and your lifestyle, providing a smooth grip for an extra secure and comfortable fit for your ears
- Passive noise cancellation feature enables users to enjoy listening to your music in a chaotic and noisy environment, it also enables users to receive calls on-the-go
- Crafted with care, the polished metal ensures its longevity
Last update on 2020-02-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
We hope our list of Top 10 Best Earphones Under 1500 rupees in India must have helped you in finding one of the best earphones for yourself or for your loved ones. You can easily trust these earphones as these are trusted by thousands of users in India and if you are not happy with our list or if you want more options, use the search link given below.
More Best Earphones Under 1500 Rs In India, Search Here!
You will find the curated list of more earphones under the same 1500 budget range. You can compare the features and pricing and also you can read the user’s reviews before making the purchase. You will get the best in your budget as per your requirements.
Quick Tips – – Buying Best Earphones Under 1500 In India
Rs 1500 is a decent budget for an earphone, you can get a good quality earphone under this budget segment, though having the so many models from different brands may confuse you, but no worries, here’ our quick buying guide that will come handy.
The most important thing that you should look for in an earphone is music quality. That’s very much obvious, we buy earphones for listing to music. You should check the loudness, clarity, bass and other musical qualities.
Wired or Bluetooth
These days as many smartphone brands removing the 3.5mm jack, you need to consider if you still need a wired earphone having 3.5mm jack or you should get a Bluetooth earphone so that you can use it even if there is no 3.5mm jack in your phone.
Earphone or Headphone
It’s a personal preference. If you are a casual music lover, you can go with a in-ear earphone and if you are someone who is more into music, you can choose an on-ear headphone. Earphones are easy to carry and use as compared with headphones.
Wire Length & Quality
The build quality matters here, the low-quality wire will not last long. Along with the wire build quality also check the quality of the earbuds. Do check the wire length as well, most of the earphones listed here have the optimum wire length.
Brand & Warranty
You are spending 1500 Rs on an earphone, that’s aa decent budget and you can get some quality earphones from some of the top brands in India. With the branded earphones, you will get quality music and also the best-built quality along with a warranty.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here are some of the frequently asked questions that we have picked from different communities. Most of the users have these questions when they go for buying one of the best earphones under 1500 Rs in India. Do check these, they will help you too.
Which is the best earphone under 1500 Rs in India?
It’s very difficult to pick the single best model here as different users have different requirements and brand preferences. You can check our list above that has the top 10 best earphones under 1500 Rs in India, you can choose as per your needs and requirements.
Which are the best earphone brands in India?
There are many good earphone brands in India. JBL, boAT, and Sony are some of the brands that you can trust. These are the popular brands in India that most people prefer. You will not go wrong if you choose any of these earphone brands.
I keep breaking the earphone wire, what should I do?
That’s the biggest problem of having the wired earphones. It all depends on how you handle the earphone. When not in use, fold the earphone properly and keep it at a safe place. Also, be careful when you put the earphone in your jeans pocket.
My earphone is not loud enough, should I replace this?
If you feel, you have got a faulty earphone, you can replace it and get a new one. Also, do check your phone’s music output, if your phone is not loud enough, the earphone can not help alone, try it with different sets of earphones and mobile phones.
Is it safe to buy earphones online in India?
Yes, it’s completely safe to buy earphones online in India. Trusted online stores have a refund policy, you can return the earphone if you have got the faulty one. Also, you will get more options online and the best pricing as compared with the offline store.
Now that we have come to the end of our list of best earphones under 1500 Rs in India and also the quick buying guide. We hope that now you have got all the details and information so that you can easily choose the best earphones under your budget. You can choose the one from our list that only includes the latest and best-selling models or if you want, refer our guide if you want to do all sorts of research yourself.