Let’s take a look at these top 10 best electric choppers in India reviews that will help you do vegetable chopping in no time, along with the buying guide.
We commonly use the knives and chopping boards to cut the vegetables in our kitchen. Though an electric chopper can never replace the knife and chopping board completely, it can make the overall process much easier most of the time. Investing in a good quality electric chopper is a smart way you can complete the preparation process much quickly and efficiently. It is also much safer as compared to using a knife.
Thus, an electric chopper is one of the must-have home and kitchen appliances that everyone should have in their kitchen. Though buying one of the best electric choppers in India is not that difficult as it does not involve a big investment; still, it might be confusing for many. You do not have to worry now, in case if you are planning to buy an electric chopper for your kitchen. Here we will show you the top 10 best electric choppers in India that you can buy currently, further we will help you choose the best one with our quick buying guide without wasting much time looking for the various options.
Why our list of best electric choppers in India?
- Our list of best electric choppers in India is not just based on our personal opinions or on users reviews but they are directly connected with the number of sales. Yes, these are also the best-selling electric choppers in India online.
- Being the bestseller in their category, these choppers are battle-tested. These choppers are being used in the kitchens of hundreds of houses in India. As lots of people are using these choppers, it gives an assurance that these are the best.
- Buying a best-selling electric choppers means you actually buying a good quality chopper that works well for years and helps you in your kitchen. So, go ahead and choose one of the best electric choppers that India trusts.
There are manual choppers as well, which are easily accessible and costs much less as compared with that of the electric version. Though they are not that popular as that can be used for only limited things. As electric choppers have electrically powered motors, they are much suited for the tough job, rough and fine chopping with just a click of a button.
Advantages of Using Electric Choppers
There are many advantages of having and using an electric chopper in your kitchen. Though features and specifications may vary from models to models, there are some common advantages of having any electric chopper in your kitchen.
The biggest advantage of having one of the best electric choppers in India is that it saves lots of time while preparing and cooking the food. You just need to clean the vegetables and put that into the chopping jar and boom, with just a click of the button (switch on the button) in just a minute it gives you the chopped vegetables.
While using a knife and chopping board to cut the vegetables we waste lots of vegetables. This is not the case with the electric choppers, once you have placed the vegetables, it works efficiently and gives you the perfectly chopped vegetable without wasting any part of it. It really helps if you are not that efficient with the knife and chopping board.
Safe To Use
The knives are dangerous to use especially if you are not that good in cutting the vegetables using the knife. It’s very often people cut their fingers while cutting the vegetables. On the other hand, electric choppers are much safer to use in your kitchen. As the whole process is done within the closed container, it’s a lot safer to use.
Good For Health
With the help of one of the best electric choppers in India, you can actually cook healthier food. One, as the whole chopping is done in a closed and clean jar, second, it does not waste the nutrition part of the vegetables. Also, it saves you in chopping those sour vegetables like onions as the vapors are closed in the jar itself.
Top 10 Best Electric Choppers In India 2020
Now, let’s go ahead and check out the top 10 best electric choppers in India that you can currently buy. Also, as we keep updating this list on a regular basis, ere you always find the best and latest choppers available in the market. We suggest you, to bookmark this page so that you can come back any time when you need to buy an electric copper for your kitchen.
Borosil Chef Delite BCH20DBB21 300-Watt Chopper (Black)
- 600 ml 'chop-serve-n-store' plastic bowl with lid included
- Comes with two sets of sharp edged stainless steel blades for better chopping ; Dishwasher Safe: No ; Safety Features: To Avoid Damage To The Chopping Blade, Do Not Process, Or Grind Hard Items Such As Forzen Foods, Ice, Rice, Spices, Coffee And Beans. Do Not Process Thin Liquids Such As Water Or Milk. Read All The Instructions Before Using This Appliance
- Dual blades enables chopping of spinach and other leafy vegetables
- Low noise motor for silent operation
- Inbuilt thermal auto cut-off for motor safety
INALSA 4-in-1 Chopper Joy-250W Copper Motor, Chop, Mince,Puree,Whisk,850 ml Capacity, One Touch Operation, 1.30mtr Long Power Cord, (White/Purple)
- Strong and Sturdy: INALSA Joy Multipurpose Chopper with 250 watt powerful, noiseless and efficient motor with Copper winding that can work continuously for 3 minutes to chop, mince and puree with excellent professional results ; Working: Push to Start
- Versatile Chopping Blade: It can be used for Chopping vegetables like Onion, Tomato, Green Chili, Ginger, Garlic, Cauliflower, Carrot etc. Further this blade can be used even for Meat Mincing
- Useful Whisking Attachment: It can be used for Butter, Beating Egg, Curd whisking etc
- Easy to Use: One touch push button operation
- Break Resistant Anti Slippery Bowl: INALSA Joy comes with a Break Resistant, Anti Slippery Food Grade Bowl having a total volume of 900ml, with maximum loading volume of 500 ml
Inalsa Bullet 400-Watt Electric Chopper with Twin Blade Technology (Black)
- Reduce Prep Time: Inalsa Bullet is one powerful & noiseless chopper of 400Watts efficient motor with 100% pure copper winding that can work continuously for 3 minutes to chop, mince and puree and giving excellent professional results ; Power Consumption (Watt): 400 ; Input Supply: 230V, AC ; Time Rating: 1mins contineous (max.) ; RPM (at No Load): 3000 ; Speed Setting: 1 ; Cord Plug / Length: 2 Pins, 1.5 m
- Simple in use, Extraordinary In Functionality: Twin blade technology, detachable double layer stainless steel system provides quick & efficient chopping & dicing operation. Be it coarse, medium or fine, the chopper does it all!!
- Outstanding In Quality & Conveneint: Bullet has a stainless-steel finish in front which enhances the look of the appliance.Easy press down button & anti-slip base facilitates fast & convenient operation.Chop in one go,No extra buttons or switches!!
- Satisfy Home Need: The bowl of Inalsa Bullet is dishwasher safe, extra durable and provides visibility to chopping levels.With 0.9L (Total Capacity)/0.5L (Processing Capacity) bowl, chop veggies,dice fruits,prepare salad & create bread crumbs
- Sturdy, Strong & Safe Appliance: Made from unbreakable ABS plastic for long-lasting & hassle-free use, this appliance takes care of your chopping needs. Multi-Splash Guard bowl lid is used as a cover of processing bowl after chopping, Time Rating: 1 mins continuous (max.)
Prestige PEC 3.0 250-Watt Electric Chopper (White)
- Content: Prestige Electric Chopper-Pec 3.0
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 13.5 x 25 cm , Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 250W
- Suitable for cutting soft and hard vegetables, fruits, fresh herbs, spices, cooked meat and fish, nuts and cheese
- Extra-sharp stainless-steel blade for efficient performance
Orpat Express 250-Watt Chopper (Purple)
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: +91-02822-230491 / 02822-391391
- Chop - vegetables evenly without mush, Mince - garlic and herbs in seconds and Puree - ingredients into tasty dressings and sauces
- Easy to use power pod with one touch pulsing
- Powerfull noiseless 250 watts motor. Power Supply: 220 - 240 V
- Multi purpose splash guard cover, which can be used as a container after chopping
Glen Mini Chopper 4043 Plus
- 2 Years Warranty on Product.
- Push Start and Single Speed || Whisking disk || Non-slip ring for stability
- Food grade transparent PC bowl for clear visibility || Rust Resistant SS blade
- One Additional bowl prevents flavour mixing especially when working with foods like onion, garlic, eggs etc
- Small compact size - Capacity 400 ml 250 W Power
Glen Mini Chopper 4043 Plus - Black with extra bowl
- Compact 400ml capacity || 250 W Power
- Push start, whisking disk
- Rust-resistant stainless steel bladesRust-resistant stainless steel blades
- Non-slip ring for stability || One additional bowl to prevent flavor mixing especially when working with foods like onion, garlic, eggs etc
- Food grade transparent PC Bowl for clear visibility || 2 Year Warranty on Motor
Preethi Turbo Chop CH 601 0.7-Litre 450-Watt Chopper (White)
- Stainless steel blade
- 0.7 litres bowl
- Easy to use
- Perfectly chopped onions, cabbage, nuts etc
- Power: 450 watts
Homeplus Colored Electric Vegetable Chopper with Magic Double Blade.(Red)
- colour may be vary
Inalsa Easy Chop DX 250-Watt Electric Mini Chopper (Grey)
- Compact and stylish design
- Easy to operate
- 3 minutes motor rating
- 500 ml processing bowl
- Warranty: 2 years on product
These were our hand-picked list of best electric choppers in India that you can buy currently. You can check the specifications given and then you can use the link to buy any of these electric choppers for your kitchen. If you want more options, just search here. You will get even more electric choppers that you can go through the specifications and can compare the features before making your decision.
Things To Consider When Buying An Electric Chopper
Wait, we are still not done. In case if you are still not able to choose the best electric copper for your kitchen. Here’s our quick buying guide that will not only help you filter out the one that’s not suited for you but also help you in choosing the best one.
Manual or Electric
Electric choppers are more efficient as compared to that of the manual choppers, though it costs a bit higher. We will suggest you, to buy an electric chopper unless you are buying for use in a place where there is no electricity.
Easy To Clean
An electric chopper especially the jar should be easier to clean. It does not make any sense if it saves your time in chopping the vegetables but take that time in cleaning the copper itself. Many people buy such choppers but they actually never use because it needs those extra efforts in cleaning, so be careful when choosing the one for your kitchen.
Easy & Safe To Use
Most of the choppers are easy to use. Unlike other electric appliances, it does not have lots of features which makes it easier to be operated by anyone in the family. Though it is advised to read the user manual very carefully before using the electric chopper for the first time and do not allow the kids in your house to use this as well.
The most important thing that you need to consider while buying one of the best electric choppers in India is its capacity. Check your family’s requirement. If you end up buying a low capacity chopper, you may need to use it multiple times and if you have purchased an over-capacity chopper, it might not be that efficient in the chopping itself.
Built, Brand & Warranty
Though most of the electric choppers are plastic and glass built, it should not be very fragile. Do check the build quality when you buy the best electric chopper still you need to use it carefully. Last but not least when you are buying any kitchen appliances do consider the brand and don’t forget to check the warranty terms and conditions.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here are some general and frequently asked questions about choosing and buying one of the best electric choppers in India. We thought of answering these questions here so that you can make the informed decision and can choose the best chopper.
Is It safe to use an electric chopper?
Yes, it’s completely safe to use the electric chopper in your kitchen. It’s much safer than that of using the knife and chopping board to cut the vegetables. Even someone new to cooking can easily use these choppers still read the manuals carefully.
What’s the difference between chopper and food processor?
The principal behind the operations of both electric choppers and food processors are the same stilly they are used for different purposes. While a food processor can be used for many different purposes, choppers are designed specifically for chopping.
Can I use the chopper to make the puree?
No, choppers are designed specifically for vegetable chopping, you can not use to make the puree. The blades in the choppers are not suitable for that of making the puree.
What are the other things I can use my electric chopper for?
Electric choppers are designed purposefully for vegetable chopping. Though depending on your requirement you can use it for different purposes if it works well, still, it’s not recommended to use it for any other things other than chopping vegetables.
Do I ever need to replace the blade or other parts of the copper?
Generally, for the lifetime of the chopper, you may never need to replace any part of it. Though being an electric appliance, you may need to get it repaired if it does not work properly. If it’s in warranty, you can get it repaired by the company itself.
Cooking should be fun so that you can cook delicious food for your family. Having a good quality electric chopper in your kitchen makes it fun while chopping the vegetables. And it takes no time preparing and cooking food for your family.
Last update on 2020-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API