Here are the top 10 best electric kettles in India reviews along with the buying guide. An electric kettle is one of the very important kitchen appliances that we should have in our kitchen.
An electric kettle is one of the most basic and simple appliances that you can use in your kitchen to instantly boil water. With the help of the electric kettle, you not only can boil the water instantly but also you can make tea or coffee or if you want you can boil eggs as well and that too instantly.
Being the small appliance, it does not put a burden on your pocket. We all can afford to have a good quality electric kettles in our kitchen. Not just for boiling waters, you can use it for many other purposes as well. As I said above, it is a simple electric appliance that anyone can easily use in your house without much of hustle.
You can easily get an electric kettle in the market but we suggest you to, go with a trusted brand as you are going to use it for cooking. If you are also planning to buy an electric kettle for your kitchen and thinking about which one you should choose, don’t worry, we will help you in this post. Here, we will show you the list of best electric kettles currently available in India along with the quick electric kettle buying guide.
Why our list of best electric kettles in India?
- Our list of best electric kettles in India is not just based on our personal opinions or users reviews but they are directly based on the number of sales. Yes, you got it right, these are also the best-selling electric kettles online in India.
- Being the best-selling electric kettles in India means these electric kettles are trusted by hundreds and thousands of users in India. These kettles are being used in hundreds of kitchens, these are tried and tested products you can buy.
- When you choose to buy an electric kettle listed here, you actually buy the best quality electric kettle in India and also you will get the best value for your money. So, go ahead and buy an electric kettle that India trusts.
Benefits of using Electric Kettle
In case if you are still not sure why you need to buy an electric kettle or what are the advantages of using electric kettles. Here are some of the important benefits of using electric kettles in your kitchen as compared with the stove-top kettles.
Electric kettles are very much time-efficient. An electric kettle can boil the same amount of water in much less time as compared with boiling the water on a gas stove. It’s very useful if you want to make instant tea or coffee or want to boil eggs.
As it takes much less time boiling the water or cooking different things as compared with the cooking things or boiling water on traditional gas stoves, it saves lots of energy. It’s very energy efficient when boiling the water or other things in electric kettles.
Easy To Operate
It’s a very simple, electric kitchen appliance that can be used by anyone in the house. You just need to put the water in it and plug it with the electric socket and just switch on the button. In just a few minutes, you will get the hot boiling water, you can use.
Some electric kettles come with an automatic switch-off feature. It’s very handy when you are doing multiple works at a time. You just need to set a timer and once the water is boiled, it automatically shut off the boiling and alerts you with a beep sound.
Safe & Reliable
As compared with the traditional gas stove cooking, it’s very much safe and reliable to boil the water in an electric kettle. Thus, it becomes useful for those people who are not that comfortable doing these small things on their gas stoves.
Top 10 Best Electric Kettles In India In 2021
Here we go with our list of top 10 best electric kettles in India. Also as we keep updating this list on a regular basis, here you will always find the best and latest electric kettles available in the market. We suggest you, to bookmark this page so that you can come back here at any time when you need to buy the best electric kettle in India.
- CLASSIC DESIGN: The classical mirror polish of the appearance makes your electric kettle unique and aesthetic, which can match any type of kitchen design and 360° swivel base is connected with standard power cord for safe usage and convenient storage
- CORDLESS POURING: The electric kettle can be easily lifts from its swivel base for easy filling at the sink and graceful serving without the hassle of a power cord; it can also be returned to its power source from any direction, great for right and left-handed users.
- CONVENIENT: The cordless & BPA-Free electric electric kettle makes a striking presence on any kitchen counter or buffet in preparing and serving and it is easy for storage
- Auto shut off function
- Integrated stainless steel function. 360° Cordless Kettle
- 304 stainless steel interior with no plastic
- Features : Power indicator light that lights up as it begins to boil water and automatic shut-off after boiling ; Its water level indicator enables you to easily measure the amount of water you need
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 1500W. Heating Element:Yes
- Troubleshooting guidelines: i)Never operate the appliance empty ii) Never lift the kettle from the base when the unit is in operation.
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Voltage: 230V ; Automatic Cut-Off When Water Has Boiled ; 360 Degree Swivel Base
- Wattage: 1500W
- 1.8 Ltrs Capacity Glass Electric Kettle with 1500 Watt
- Extra large capacity: Humanized design and large-capacity of Electric Glass Kettle 1.8 L can help you make multiple cups of tea or coffee at the same time, convenient and time-saving. It might be a good size kettle for your family and friends gathering
- Superior quality – Made with the finest quality Heat Resistant Pyrex Clear Glass which resists scratching and scuffing. A premium long-lasting Electric Glass kettle that stays for years to come, unlike the majority of the others on the market
- Fast boiling electric kettle: This kettle boils water in just 2-3 minutes. Conveniently prepare hot tea, delicious cocoa, or instant soup in short time
- Extra large capacity: Humanized design and large-capacity of 1.5 L can help you make multiple cups of tea or coffee at the same time, convenient and time-saving. It might be a good size kettle for your family and friends gathering. Power Supply: AC 220-240 V.Cord Plug / Length 3Pins, 0.75mt
- Concealed heating element : This electric kettle is convenient and safe with Concealed heating element . This avoids calcification and makes your kettle long lasting
- iBELL 1.8 Ltr Stainless Steel Electric Kettle
- High Quality Thermistor | Power:1800W
- Unique Steam Reactor Setting
- 360 degree rotation of body along with detachable power base ; Unique Thing: Protection Against Overheating and Boil Drying
- Borosilicate glass body with concealed heating element with stainless steel cover, No plastic element has been used in the body, making it absolutely safe to use.Operating Mode : Corded
- Auto switch-off for overheating and boil-drying protection
- Content: Prestige Electric Kettle 1.7L with concealed element and detachable power base
- Net Quantity: 1 unit : Warranty: 1 year.Water Level Indicator:Yes
- Specifications - power - 1500 watts , Voltage: 230V, Material- stainless steel, concealed element
- Supreme quality - 100% 304 Food Grade Stainless steel double wall electric kettle, this kettle comes with 100 percent stainless steel interior, ss pot, ss lid, ss spout, ss rim. No plastic in contact with hot water. Safe healthy drinking water
- Maximum safety - built with an anti-slip grip and heat-resistant handle, you won't have to worry about this kettle sliding out of your hands or getting burned with. Cool touch exterior, no scalding hazard. Saves energy and safe to use
- 1.8 Liter capacity, double-wall construction boils water quicker and keeps warm longer
So, these were our hand-picked list of best electric kettles that you can currently buy in India. As these kettles are trusted by so many peoples, you can also buy any of these kettles as per your needs. In case if you want more options, just search here. You will get the curated list of more electric kettles that you can compare the features and pricing and can choose the one that best meets your requirements.
Electric Kettles Buying Guide
Now that you have gone through our list of best electric kettles that are currently available in India, you can easily choose the one for your kitchen. If you are still not able to decide, which is the right electric kettle for you, here’s the quick electric kettle buying guide.
The capacity of the electric kettle is one of the deciding factors when choosing the best electric kettles in India. Most of the electric kettles that you will get in the market will have a capacity in between 1-2 litres. For a medium family size, we suggest you, to go with the 1.5 litre electric kettle so that you can boil at least half a litre water in one go. Again it depends on your family size and your requirements.
The other important thing that you need to consider when buying one of the best electric kettles in India is the speed at which it boils the water or the time it takes to boil the water or tea. A good electric kettle should boil the water in 5-10 minutes. We usually buy an electric kettle to save time but if it takes so much time, then there’s no advantage of using an electric kettle, you can easily boi the water on your gas stove.
Ease of Use
It should be pretty easy to use and operate the electric kettle so that anyone in your family can easily use it to boil the water or to make other things. Though most of the electric kettles are easy to use, still, you need to consider this point very carefully when buying the best electric kettle in India so that you can use it without any hustle.
Built & Design
Though the design is a personal preference, you need to choose an electric kettle that matches with the other appliances in your kitchen or with your overall interior of the kitchen. You should also check the built quality, as you are going to use it for at least a couple of years. It should have well built so that it can give you the optimum performance during its life. You can feel this while looking on it or with its specifications.
Price & Brand
Though the price of the electric kettle is not that high, we all can afford to have a good quality electric kettle in our kitchen. If you go with some advance features, you may need to pay a bit higher. The last thing that you should consider is the brand, with a good brand, you get the best quality electric kettle and the great after-sale services.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here are some of the most common and frequently asked questions that most of our users ask on different platforms. We thought to answer these questions here so that it can benefit all our readers in choosing the best electric kettles in India.
Is it safe to use electric kettles?
Yes, it is completely safe to use electric kettles. You should buy an electric kettle from a well-known and trusted brand in India. Do check the features and specifications of the electric kettle to further ensure the quality and standards.
How much power do electric kettles consume?
The typical electric kettle can consume 1000-1200 watts of power, though it also depends on the size (capacity) of the electric kettle you are buying.
Is it good to buy electric kettles online in India?
Yes, when you choose to buy an electric kettle online, you get so many options as compared with a local store where they will have only limited options available. Also, buying online you will the price discount and sales advantages.
Is it safe to boil milk in electric kettles for kids?
We won’t suggest boiling milk in electric kettles unless it is specifically claimed by the manufacturer that the particular electric kettle is suitable for boiling milk. Boiling milk for kids in an electric kettle is not advised at all, a gas stove is good for that.
Can I cook food in electric kettles?
The electric kettles are specifically designed to boil liquids, though you can do a bit of cooking that only requires boiling. For example, you can boil eggs, you can make tea or coffee, you can also make Maggi or you can make soup as well.
Now that we have come to the end of this guide, we hope that you have got enough information about buying one of the best electric kettles in India. As it does not cost very heavy, we suggest you look for the best quality and features rather than pricing or discounts when buying an electric kettle.
Lastly, as electric kettles are using for boiling water and other things for drinking or cooking foods, we only suggest you, to buy it from a good brand that follows all the quality standards. Hope this guide helps you in buying the best electric kettle for your kitchen. Do share this post with your friends on your social networks.
Last update on 2021-07-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API