Are you searching for one of the best exhaust fans in India? Here’s our list of Top 10 Best Exhaust Fans in India for 2020. Exhaust fans are used to through air outside from your home, kitchen or bathroom. During the summers it really feels uneasy in the kitchen or bathroom, also if some of your rooms do not have proper ventilation, it becomes really difficult to be there.
Exhaust fans are essentially used in kitchens or bathrooms but you can use an exhaust fan in any of your rooms, even in your bedroom if you think it does not have proper ventilation. Exhaust fans cames in different shapes and sizes so that it can be fitted in various places.
The exhaust fans listed here are the Top 10 Best exhaust fans in India as per user’s opinion and reviews. These exhaust fans are of different sizes but in case if you do not find a right fit for your requirement, you can search a right exhaust fan for your need and requirement.
In case if you are looking for other types of fans, Here we have the list of Best Normal Ceiling Fans in India, Best Table fans in India, Best Designer Ceiling Fans in India and Best Pedestal Fans in India. Also, check our category Fans & Coolers for more cooling products for your house.
Top 10 Best Exhaust Fans In India For 2020
Here’s our list of Top 10 Best Exhaust Fans in India For 2020. These exhaust fans are the best-sellers and top-rated exhaust fans online. Also to make the things easier for you we have given the direct links to these best exhaust fans so that you can find them easily.
Usha Crisp Air 200mm Sweep Size, 300mm Duct Size Exhaust Fan (Black)
- Exhaust fan with automatic shutter
- Sleek and stylish design
- Rust proof body and blades
- Noiseless and light in weight
- Warranty: 2 year on product
Luminous Vento Deluxe 150mm Exhaust Fan for Home, Office, Kitchen and Bathroom (7.5 inches, White/Black)
- Blade Size: 150mm; High Air Delivery Output: 250 CMH; Speed: 1350 RPM
- Duct Dimensions: 11 inches x 10.9 inches x 6 inches
- Warranty: 2 years warranty on the product. For any product-related questions, please contact us at 18001033039
- Design: Stylish design that matches spaces such as kitchen and keeps your home cool
- Blade: Aerodynamically designed blades ensure a faster speed of rotation
Bajaj Maxima 300MM Exhaust Fan
- Please remove a tape pasted on the backside of the flaps before first use
- The size(mm) mentioned represents the fan sweep dimension
- Please refer to the installation dimensions guide for accurate fitting
- RPM : 1000 , 5 Blades , Airflow 1125 (cmh) , Power:55 watt
Atomberg Studio 150mm BLDC Motor Energy Saving Exhaust Fan |White Formerly Gorilla
- Super Efficient BLDC Exhaust Fan, Consumes only 6.5W
- Silent Operation
- High RPM 2000
- Exhaust fans with Automatic flaps that keep Bugs out
- Sleek and stylish design
A&Y® (Heavy Duty) Metal Fresh Air Exaust Fan for Kitchen/Bathroom (6 Inch FREASH AIR Fan)
Blade Size 150 mm/6 Inches
Bajaj Maxio 150 mm Exhaust Fan (Steel)
- Sweep : 150mm, Power : 21W, Air Delivery : 325 CMH, RPM: 2000
- High Speed : Provides high RPM
- Rust Proof Body : Ensures longevity
- Warranty : 2 years on product
- Includes: 1 Fan Unit, Instruction Manual, Warranty Card
URBAN KING® alastar Heavy Duty Metal Fresh Air Exaust Fan for Kitchen/Bathroom (Copper Winding) (9INCH/225MM)
- High Speed 1400 RPM Fan | Powder Coated Metallic Finish Body
- Suitable for Bathroom, Kitchen, Study Room, Office & Godown
- 100% Pure Copper Winding
Suraj Axial 150 Mm Plastic Exhaust Fan for Home/Kitchen/Offices/Hotels/Clinics/Schools ( White)
- Blade Size: 150 mm (5.90 Inches); High Air Delivery Output: 240 CMH; Speed: 2100 RPM
- Dimensions of the Fan: 7 inches x 6 inches x 7 inches Blade, Plastic blades that offer better air delivery
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY CARD AND EASY INSTALLATION GUIDE IS THERE IN THE BOX. WARRANTY: 2 Years; Power Consumption: 22 watts; Operating Voltage: 220V - 240V
- Smooth noiseless operation, best to use in kitchens, Bathrooms & Ac cabins rooms
- Stylish design that matches spaces such as kitchen and keeps your home cool
Havells Ventilair DB 300mm Exhaust Fan (Pista Green)
- Double ball bearings heavy duty motor
- Contact_us on: [ 18001031313 ]
- Protective bird guard is provided
- Robust construction
- Air delivery : 1850 m³/h
MAA-KU AC Axial Cooling Blower Exhaust Rotary Fan, Size : 4.75" inches (12x12x3.8cm),Black
- This exhaust fan are good for small room area's like(5x3x6)feet
- This cooling fan are best for cabinet
- This AC axial fan are use in multi purpose functions
- This fan are free stand style
- For customer service and warranty related queries please contact ON : 720-288-7878
These are some of the best exhaust fans in India as users rating. We are sure you can find one of the best exhaust fans for your kitchen or bathroom from the list above. Also, note that these exhaust fans are of different sizes so you need to check the size requirement in your kitchen or bathroom.
Want to check more best exhaust fans in India, Search Here!
Advantages of buying one of the best-seller exhaust fans are that you are not the first person buying the product. Already thousands of people across the country and of course in different weather conditions are using these exhaust fans. You may check the user opinions and reviews before buying one of these top 10 best exhaust fans in India.
Exhaust Fans – A Brief Buyer’s Guide
Exhaust fans in bathroom and kitchen are really important for entire house ventilation. Exhaust fans through the air outside, which removes the bad odors from your house. During the monsoon, it also removes the moisture from the house. So an exhaust fan not only helps to keep your house safe but also helps your family being healthy and fit. Here’s a brief buyer’s guide in case if you are planning to buy one of the exhaust fans in India.
1. Choose an exhaust fan which gives you the best performance and is highly energy efficient. Generally, exhaust fans are used in every day, every season, so exhaust fans you choose should give the continuous best performance in the long run.
2. Fan exhaust capacity is rated in cubic feet per minute (CFM), A normal bathroom needs a good-quality fan that draws at least 50 CFM. If you do not choose a right exhaust fan for your kitchen or bathroom, you can’t get the good performance, a poor-quality fan won’t exhaust enough air.
3. Larger bathrooms or other rooms in your house which are bigger should have large capacity exhaust fans. Also, in case if you are planning to use an exhaust fan in any of your other rooms, do not forget to check the noise level, as we have seen many exhaust fans making lots of noise.
4. Do check the motor power, capacity, and your requirements. Many a time we have seen that an exhaust fan is directly connected to the light switch so when the light is switched on it automatically starts. Do check with your electrician if you need any such arrangements.
Last update on 2020-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API