Are you searching for one of the best exhaust fans in India? Here’s our list of Top 10 Best Exhaust Fans in India for 2018. Exhaust fans are used to through air outside from your home, kitchen or bathroom. During the summers it really feels uneasy in kitchen or bathroom, also if some of your rooms do not have proper ventilation, it becomes really difficult to be there.
Exhaust fans are essentially used in kitchens or bathrooms but you can use an exhaust fan in any of your rooms, even in your bedroom if you think it does not have proper ventilation. Exhaust fans cames in different shapes and sizes so that it can be fitted in various places.
The exhaust fans listed here are the Top 10 Best exhaust fans in India as per user’s opinion and reviews. These exhaust fans are of different sizes but in case if you do not find a right fit for your requirement, you can search a right exhaust fan for your need and requirement.
In case if you are looking for other types of fans, Here we have the list of Best Normal Ceiling Fans in India, Best Table fans in India, Best Designer Ceiling Fans in India and Best Pedestal Fans in India. Also, check our category Fans & Coolers for more cooling products for your house.
Top 10 Best Exhaust Fans In India For 2018
Here’s our list of Top 10 Best Exhaust Fans in India For 2018. These exhaust fans are the best-sellers and top-rated exhaust fans online. Also to make the things easier for you we have given the direct links to these best exhaust fans so that you can find them easily.
SaleBestseller No. 1 Luminous Exhaust Fan - Vento Axial 150 mm
- Sweep: 150mm
- Speed: 2000 RPM and Air Delivery: 240 CMH
- Noiseless to use in AC cabins & conference rooms
- Number of blades : 5
- Blade Material : Plastic
SaleBestseller No. 6 Havells Ventilair DSP 230mm Exhaust Fan
- With bird guard to protect the fan in running condition
- Powder coated metallic finish
- Sturdy steel bird guard with specially designed metal blade
SaleBestseller No. 10 Sameer 230mm Anti-Rust Ventilation Exhaust Fan 9 Inch (Black)
- Since the fan runs on a powerful motor, there will be some noise. Product Operating Noise Level : 80 Db(Exhaust fan industry wide acceptable levels: 80-90 DB) ; human voice as a reference(50-60 db)
- Heavy Duty Exhaust Fan
- 1 Year Replacement Warranty
- Anti-Rust Powder coated
- Suitable for Kitchen
Last update on 2018-04-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
These are some of the best exhaust fans in India as users rating. We are sure you can find one of the best exhaust fans for your kitchen or bathroom from the list above. Also, note that these exhaust fans are of different sizes so you need to check the size requirement in your kitchen or bathroom.
Want to check more best exhaust fans in India, Search Here!
Advantages of buying one of the best-seller exhaust fans are that you are not the first person buying the product. Already thousands of people across the country and of course in different weather conditions are using these exhaust fans. You may check the user opinions and reviews before buying one of these top 10 best exhaust fans in India.
Exhaust Fans – A Brief Buyer’s Guide
Exhaust fans in bathroom and kitchen are really important for entire house ventilation. Exhaust fans through the air outside, which removes the bad odors from your house. During monsoon, it also removes the moisture from the house. So an exhaust fan not only helps to keep your house safe but also helps your family being healthy and fit. Here’s a brief buyer’s guide in case if you are planning to buy one of the exhaust fans in India.
1. Choose an exhaust fan which gives you the best performance and is highly energy efficient. Generally, exhaust fans are used in every day, every season, so exhaust fans you choose should give the continuous best performance in the long run.
2. Fan exhaust capacity is rated in cubic feet per minute (CFM), A normal bathroom needs a good-quality fan that draws at least 50 CFM. If you do not choose a right exhaust fan for your kitchen or bathroom, you cant get the good performance, a poor-quality fan won’t exhaust enough air.
3. Larger bathrooms or other rooms in your house which are bigger should have large capacity exhaust fans. Also, in case if you are planning to use an exhaust fan in any of your other rooms, do not forget to check the noise level, as we have seen many exhaust fans making lots of noise.
4. Do check the motor power, capacity, and your requirements. Many a time we have seen that an exhaust fan is directly connected to the light switch so when the light is switched on it automatically starts. Do check with your electrician if you need any such arrangements.