Check our list of top 10 best gas stoves in India reviews along with the quick buyer’s guide, if you are planning to buy a new gas stove for your kitchen in India. A gas stove is one of the common kitchen appliances that we all need in our kitchen.
We all know the traditional gas stoves are being replaced with the new and modern gas stoves that are available these days. While all gas stoves serve the same purpose, the difference here is how convenient and safe it to use the modern gas stoves. Also, the modern gas stoves have a better-built quality, improved technology and come with a premium design that improves the overall look of your kitchen.
As we do not buy gas stoves very often, it some times become really difficult to choose the best gas stove for your kitchen. But, you do not have to worry now, if you are planning to buy a new gas stove or replace your old gas stove with the modern one, you will get all the guides here along with the top 10 models that are currently available.
Why our list of best gas stoves in India?
- Our list of best gas stoves in India is not just based on our opinions or users reviews but they are directly connected with the number of sales. Yes, you got it right, the listed gas stoves are the best-selling gas stoves online in India.
- Being the best sellers, these gas stoves are bought and used in thousands of households in India. These are the tried and tested gas stoves that hundreds and thousands of people trust and use in their kitchen.
- When you buy a gas stove listed here, you actually buy a quality gas stove that you can use for years in your kitchen and also you get the best value for your money. So, go ahead and choose a gas stove that India trusts.
It won’t be any difficult for you to choose and buy a good quality gas stove for your kitchen if you follow our guide. In fact, you can choose the one for our top 10 list that only includes the best selling gas stoves in India. Further, if you looking for more list or best and related products, do check our home and kitchen category.
Top 10 Best Gas Stoves In India 2021
Here we go with our list of top 10 best gas stoves in India. Also, as this list is updated on a regular basis, here you will always find the best and latest gas stoves currently available in the market. We suggest you, to bookmark this page o that you can come back here any time when you plan to buy a new gas stove for your kitchen in India.
- Unique toughened glass , Spill proof design. Wear Resistant : Yes
- Product Dimensions: 67 x 34 x 11 cm
- High thermal efficiency
- Ergonomic Design - For easy handling and Maintenance
- Spill Proof Design - For hastle free cooking and a Cleaner Kitchen
- Toughned Black Glass top - Resists Scratches and withstands everyday wear and tear
- Toughened Glass, ISI certified Gas Stove
- Spill proof compact design
- Tri pin burners; Ergonomic knob design
- 6mm TOUGHNED GLASS: 6mm Beautiful black toughened glass top (thicker glass to last longer)
- 3 Burner Gas Stove Dimensions : 690X410X130 (mm)
- NYLON KNOBS: Ergonomically designed knobs with heat resistant nylon covers
- 6mm beautiful black toughened glass top (thicker glass that lasts longer)
- Automatic Ignition
- 3 burner gas stove dimensions- 34.5x60x10.5cm
- Heavy Duty Pan Supports for Stable cooking pots
- Designed to accommodate big utensils easily
- Royal black coating on the body for rust free long life
- Outlined With Premium Finish Glass Top, it offers a rust resistance texture while delivering long lasting performance.
- Toughened Glass With 2 Years Warranty, enhances the aesthetics of the stove while ensuring durability & safety. & 2 years warranty on product too.
- Stainless Steel support plate below the glass maintains its sturdiness and durability
- 6mm toughned glass: 6mm Beautiful black toughened glass top (thicker glass to last longer)
- Tri pin gas brass burners: 2 High Efficiency Burners, Product dimensions : 57 cm x 29 cm x 9 cm (LxBxH)
- Nylon knobs: Ergonomically designed knobs with heat resistant nylon covers, Colour: Black, Material: Glass-top and stainless steel body
- Beautiful black toughened glass top (Toughened glass to sustain High temperature and long life) and Stainless Steel body
- Well spaced out 3 burners to accommadate all size utensils
- Solario 3 Burner Gas Stove comes with high quality brass burner for improved performance
Anti-Skid Feet for easy operations
300 Day doorstep Service Warranty
This has 7mm toughened glass top (thicker glass to last longer)
These were our hand-picked list of best gas stoves that you can currently buy in India. Hope you have liked our pick, in case if you are not or if you want more options, just search here. You will get a curated list of more gas stoves. You can compare the features and pricing then you can buy the one that best suits your needs and requirements.
Gas Stove Buyer’s Guide (Must Read)
In case if you are still not able to make your decision or if you want more information on how to choose and buy the best gas stove for your kitchen. Here’ the quick gas stove buyer’s guide that you can refer, this guide will help you in choosing the latest and best gas stove for your kitchen in India that matches your requirements.
Number of Burners (& Material)
Choose the number of burners as per your family requirements. For a smaller family, 2 burner gas stove will be sufficient and if you have a big family, you should consider buying a 4 burner gas stove. In India, you will get most of the gas stoves with the Aluminium burners or Brass burners. We recommend brass burners as they are more durable and distributes the heat evenly. Though gas stoves with aluminum burners are a bit cheaper.
Ignition Type (Automatic or Manual)
With the manual ignition type, you need to ignite the gas stove manually using a match stick or a gas-lighter. While, in case of automatic ignition, the gas stove ignites automatically when you turned on the stove knob. Though, this is just a feature; but still having automatic ignition is recommended for convenient and safe use.
Design & Built
Design and build quality are one of the most important things that you need to consider while buying one of the best gas stoves in India. Usually, you get the glass built or metal (steel) built option. The glass built looks premium and stylish while the steel built looks normal but you get that on a cheaper price. You need to consider the built and design as per your kitchen aesthetic, it worth spending a bit more for a premium design.
Price & Warranty
We do not buy gas stoves very often, in fact you can use a gas stove for 5-10 years. So here, it is always suggested that you buy one of the best gas stoves for your kitchen, even if it costs a bit higher as you are going to use it for many years. Further, when you are investing your hard-earned money, do not forget to check the warranty terms and conditions.
Safety Tips & Precautions While Using Gas Stoves
Using a gas stove is very safe and that’s the reason we all use gas stoves in our kitchen for cooking food. Though, we sometimes hear about the accidents caused by gas stoves or gas cylinders. It’s better to be safe than sorry, here are some simple tips and precautions that you should consider while using gas stoves.
- Never allow your kids to use the gas stoves in your kitchen. Also, while you are cooking, ask the children not to play in the kitchen. This small step or precaution is really important for their safety as well as for their healths.
- When not in use or when you have finished the cooking, make sure you turned off the knob of the gas stove properly. Also, when you are not going to use the gas stove for a longer time (after cooking dinner), also turn off the gas regulator.
- When you are going outside for a long period of time (maybe on vacation or something), do not forget to turn off the gas regulator.
- If you smell gas leakage, make sure you turn off the control knobs. Open all windows and doors, do not switch on (or off) the lights or any other electric appliances and then immediately call the gas agency (or any other authorities) for the help.
- Don’t place plastic and paper materials beside the gas stove when you are cooking. Also, make sure you use cotton clothes or some other handlers to take out the hot utensils from the gas stove. Don’t use inflammable sprays while the stove is on.
- Read the user manual properly and always follow the safety measures and precautions. You can also check with your gas agency for the safety measures and precautions that you should follow while handling the gas stove or gas cylinder.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here are some most common and frequently asked questions when buying one of the best gas stoves in India. We thought to take these questions and answer them here to help you further in taking the informed decision.
What’s the difference between a Gas Stove and a Kitchen hob?
They both servers the same purpose and that is cooking. The difference is while the gas stove is a stand-alone appliance that you can move from one place to another while the kitchen nob is fitted within the kitchen countertop. While the kitchen nob looks stylish and elegant but they are fixed, while with gas stoves, you have the flexibility that you can move it and you can replace it whenever you need.
What is ISI Mark and Why I need to consider that?
ISI Mark is the safety standard in India. You should look for ISI mark while buying a gas stove and any other appliances like this, this is the assurance of safety. All the top brands follow this in India. All the best gas stoves listed here are ISI marked.
Is it safe to buy gas stoves online in India?
Yes, it’s completely safe to buy gas stoves online in India. And, not only that, you get so many options from different brands to choose from, which is not the case when you go to the store to buy, where you will get only limited options. From time to time, you get offers and discounts as well, along with the replacement or refund if you get a faulty product.
Which are the best gas stove brands in India?
There are many good brands that manufacture gas stoves in India, for example – Butterfly, Sunflame, Elica, Pegion, etc. are some of the top brands that you may consider. We have already listed above some of the best gas stoves in India from these tops brands.
What are the important things that I should consider while buying a gas stove in India?
Though it all depends on your specific requirement but there are some common things that you must consider while buying a gas stove in India. Built and design, number of burners, price, etc. are the few important things you should consider. Also, do check our quick buyer’s guide given above for more detailed information.
Now that we have come to the end of our list of best gas stoves in India along with the buyer’s guide. Hope, you have got enough idea and you have selected the gas stove that you want to buy for your kitchen. Do share the post on your social networks so that others can also get the benefit from this post.
Last update on 2021-07-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API