Check our list of top 10 best gas stoves in India reviews along with the quick buyer’s guide, if you are planning to buy a new gas stove for your kitchen in India. A gas stove is one of the common kitchen appliances that we all need in our kitchen.
We all know the traditional gas stoves are being replaced with the new and modern gas stoves that are available these days. While all gas stoves serve the same purpose, the difference here is how convenient and safe it to use the modern gas stoves. Also, the modern gas stoves have a better-built quality, improved technology and come with a premium design that improves the overall look of your kitchen.
As we do not buy gas stoves very often, it some times become really difficult to choose the best gas stove for your kitchen. But, you do not have to worry now, if you are planning to buy a new gas stove or replace your old gas stove with the modern one, you will get all the guides here along with the top 10 models that are currently available.
Why our list of best gas stoves in India?
- Our list of best gas stoves in India is not just based on our opinions or users reviews but they are directly connected with the number of sales. Yes, you got it right, the listed gas stoves are the best-selling gas stoves online in India.
- Being the best sellers, these gas stoves are bought and used in thousands of households in India. These are the tried and tested gas stoves that hundreds and thousands of people trust and use in their kitchen.
- When you buy a gas stove listed here, you actually buy a quality gas stove that you can use for years in your kitchen and also you get the best value for your money. So, go ahead and choose a gas stove that India trusts.
It won’t be any difficult for you to choose and buy a good quality gas stove for your kitchen if you follow our guide. In fact, you can choose the one for our top 10 list that only includes the best selling gas stoves in India. Further, if you looking for more list or best and related products, do check our home and kitchen category.
Top 10 Best Gas Stoves In India 2019
Here we go with our list of top 10 best gas stoves in India. Also, as this list is updated on a regular basis, here you will always find the best and latest gas stoves currently available in the market. We suggest you, to bookmark this page o that you can come back here any time when you plan to buy a new gas stove for your kitchen in India.
Prestige Marvel Glass 2 Burner Gas Stove, Black
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Read the User Manual Carefully for proper usage of the gas tove
- Feature:Toughened Glass Top ,Powder Coated Body , Brass Burners (Two), Gas Control Knobs (Two), Pan Supports (Two) , Gas Tube Connector
- Design : Spill proof Design ,Ergnomically designed knobs ,High Efficiency Tri pin burners , Elegant Black Toughened Glass top
- Package Contents : GAS STOVE 2 B GL TOP MARVEL GTM 02-BLACK ,User Manual and Warranty card
INJLA (P101) Single Burner LPG Stove
- Content: Prestige L P Gas Stove with Stainless Steel Body and 2 Brass Burners- Prithvi
- Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- ISI certified
- Brass burners
- Stainless steel body
Safeline 2 Burner Stainless Steel Manual Gas Stove with 1 Year Warranty.
- Heat & Stain Resistant
- Pleasant and Attractive Look
- Manual Ignition
- Made of High Quality Material
- High Efficiency Burners
Sunflame Smart Stainless Steel 2 Burner Gas Stove
- Sturdy single piece high quality stainless steel body
- Manual ignition
- Fuel efficient brass burners with center flame for even cooking
- Powder coated sheet metal base
- Color: Silver, Material: Stainless Steel, Shape: Rectangle
Butterfly Stainless Steel Smart 2 Burner Gas Stove
- Superior quality brass burners
- Spill proof design
- High thermal efficiency
- Unique pan support for better balance
- 360 degree revolving nozzle
Amazon Brand - Solimo Gas Lighter
- Made from high quality stainless steel
- Standard lighting mechanism of a gas lighter
- Tested for 500 cycles
- Handle is designed to make grip comfortable
- Ideal for any kitchen gas stove
Safety 1st 2in1 Plastic Kitchen Dolphin Shape Electric Gas Lighter with Led Torch (Multicolour)-Set of 2
- A must for every kitchen electronic gas lighter with led torch
- Non stop spark
- LED torch for convenience
- Uses 1 AA cell (1. 5v) (not included)
- Packaging: 2 pcs x kitchen dolphin shape electric gas lighter
Aryshaa Dolphin Gas Lighter with LED Torch for Kitchen (Assorted Colour) - Pack of 2
- A MUST for Every Kitchen Original Electronic Gas Lighter with LED torch.
- Non stop Spark.
- LED torch for convenience.
Prestige Jade Gas Stove (GTJ 03 with Powder Coated Body, Glass top, 3 Brass Burner)
- Ergonomic knob design
- Toughened grey glass-top
- Brass burner
- Light weight
- Compact size
Amazon Brand - Solimo 2 Burner Gas Stove (Glass Top, ISI Certified)
- 2 Burner Gas Stove is equipped with 1 big burner and 1 small burner
- 6mm thick, toughened glass with an elegant look and a metal base that makes it look beautiful in all kitchens
- Spill-proof Drip Tray with no holes specially designed to avoid any overflowing below the gas stove
- The Pan Supports are designed to accommodate all major sizes of pans and topes and reliable and rigid in construction
- Uniform heat distribution with the help of 3 concentric array of flame exits on the brass burners for efficient and long lasting usage
Last update on 2019-11-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
These were our hand-picked list of best gas stoves that you can currently buy in India. Hope you have liked our pick, in case if you are not or if you want more options, just search here. You will get a curated list of more gas stoves. You can compare the features and pricing then you can buy the one that best suits your needs and requirements.
Gas Stove Buyer’s Guide (Must Read)
In case if you are still not able to make your decision or if you want more information on how to choose and buy the best gas stove for your kitchen. Here’ the quick gas stove buyer’s guide that you can refer, this guide will help you in choosing the latest and best gas stove for your kitchen in India that matches your requirements.
Number of Burners (& Material)
Choose the number of burners as per your family requirements. For a smaller family, 2 burner gas stove will be sufficient and if you have a big family, you should consider buying a 4 burner gas stove. In India, you will get most of the gas stoves with the Aluminium burners or Brass burners. We recommend brass burners as they are more durable and distributes the heat evenly. Though gas stoves with aluminum burners are a bit cheaper.
Ignition Type (Automatic or Manual)
With the manual ignition type, you need to ignite the gas stove manually using a match stick or a gas-lighter. While, in case of automatic ignition, the gas stove ignites automatically when you turned on the stove knob. Though, this is just a feature; but still having automatic ignition is recommended for convenient and safe use.
Design & Built
Design and build quality are one of the most important things that you need to consider while buying one of the best gas stoves in India. Usually, you get the glass built or metal (steel) built option. The glass built looks premium and stylish while the steel built looks normal but you get that on a cheaper price. You need to consider the built and design as per your kitchen aesthetic, it worth spending a bit more for a premium design.
Price & Warranty
We do not buy gas stoves very often, in fact you can use a gas stove for 5-10 years. So here, it is always suggested that you buy one of the best gas stoves for your kitchen, even if it costs a bit higher as you are going to use it for many years. Further, when you are investing your hard-earned money, do not forget to check the warranty terms and conditions.
Safety Tips & Precautions While Using Gas Stoves
Using a gas stove is very safe and that’s the reason we all use gas stoves in our kitchen for cooking food. Though, we sometimes hear about the accidents caused by gas stoves or gas cylinders. It’s better to be safe than sorry, here are some simple tips and precautions that you should consider while using gas stoves.
- Never allow your kids to use the gas stoves in your kitchen. Also, while you are cooking, ask the children not to play in the kitchen. This small step or precaution is really important for their safety as well as for their healths.
- When not in use or when you have finished the cooking, make sure you turned off the knob of the gas stove properly. Also, when you are not going to use the gas stove for a longer time (after cooking dinner), also turn off the gas regulator.
- When you are going outside for a long period of time (maybe on vacation or something), do not forget to turn off the gas regulator.
- If you smell gas leakage, make sure you turn off the control knobs. Open all windows and doors, do not switch on (or off) the lights or any other electric appliances and then immediately call the gas agency (or any other authorities) for the help.
- Don’t place plastic and paper materials beside the gas stove when you are cooking. Also, make sure you use cotton clothes or some other handlers to take out the hot utensils from the gas stove. Don’t use inflammable sprays while the stove is on.
- Read the user manual properly and always follow the safety measures and precautions. You can also check with your gas agency for the safety measures and precautions that you should follow while handling the gas stove or gas cylinder.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here are some most common and frequently asked questions when buying one of the best gas stoves in India. We thought to take these questions and answer them here to help you further in taking the informed decision.
What’s the difference between a Gas Stove and a Kitchen hob?
They both servers the same purpose and that is cooking. The difference is while the gas stove is a stand-alone appliance that you can move from one place to another while the kitchen nob is fitted within the kitchen countertop. While the kitchen nob looks stylish and elegant but they are fixed, while with gas stoves, you have the flexibility that you can move it and you can replace it whenever you need.
What is ISI Mark and Why I need to consider that?
ISI Mark is the safety standard in India. You should look for ISI mark while buying a gas stove and any other appliances like this, this is the assurance of safety. All the top brands follow this in India. All the best gas stoves listed here are ISI marked.
Is it safe to buy gas stoves online in India?
Yes, it’s completely safe to buy gas stoves online in India. And, not only that, you get so many options from different brands to choose from, which is not the case when you go to the store to buy, where you will get only limited options. From time to time, you get offers and discounts as well, along with the replacement or refund if you get a faulty product.
Which are the best gas stove brands in India?
There are many good brands that manufacture gas stoves in India, for example – Butterfly, Sunflame, Elica, Pegion, etc. are some of the top brands that you may consider. We have already listed above some of the best gas stoves in India from these tops brands.
What are the important things that I should consider while buying a gas stove in India?
Though it all depends on your specific requirement but there are some common things that you must consider while buying a gas stove in India. Built and design, number of burners, price, etc. are the few important things you should consider. Also, do check our quick buyer’s guide given above for more detailed information.
Now that we have come to the end of our list of best gas stoves in India along with the buyer’s guide. Hope, you have got enough idea and you have selected the gas stove that you want to buy for your kitchen. Do share the post on your social networks so that others can also get the benefit from this post.