Here’s the list of top 10 best geyser water heaters in India reviews and buying guides. Geysers are the most used appliances in India during the winter.
In winter, it becomes difficult to bath with cold water and work in the kitchen especially in the parts where the temperature goes in single digits. That’s why it becomes necessary to buy the best geyser/water heater for your home. Water heaters are one of the most used, home and kitchen appliances during the winter. In case if you are looking for one of the best water heater (geyser) during this winter season, then your search ends here.
As winter arrives in India, the market gets flodded with the different models of Geysers/water heaters. Which makes really confusing to choose the best one for your home. In this post, We are going to list down the Best Geysers, Water heaters in India that you can buy in 2021. You can choose any of these geysers as per your requirements.
Why our list of best geyser water heaters in India?
- Our list of best geyser water heaters in India is not just based on our opinions or user reviews but we have picked them on the basis of their sales numbers. Yes, these geysers are also the best-selling geysers online in India.
- There is very little chance that you will go wrong when you choose to buy one of the bestselling geysers in India. There are hundreds and thousands of people in India already using these geysers, they are tried and tested.
- When you choose to buy one of the best geysers in India listed here, you will actually choose a quality geyser that you can use for years and you will get the best value for your money. Choose the best geysers that India trust.
Finding the best geyser water heater in India can be really tedious, especially if you are buying it for the first time. But you do not have to worry now, as we have done all the hard work for you. We have done all the research to list out the top 10 best geyser water heaters in India for 2021. In case if you are looking for other options, do check our list of best immersion rod heaters in India. Also, do read our water heater buying guide given at the end of this post for an informed decision.
Top 10 Best Geyser Water Heaters In India In 2021
Here we go with our list of top 10 best geyser water heaters in India in 2021. The list is updated on a regular basis, so here you will always find the latest and best water heaters available in India. Also, we have given the direct link to the e-commerce store so that you can easily buy these best water heaters in India.
Bajaj Immersion Rod Water Heater
- Type : Rod , Power Requirement :230 - 250 V, 50 - 60 Hz , Low Cost Water Heating
- No Installation is required
- Anti-corrosive Material ; Low Cost Water Heating ; Consumes less energy ; Heating Element Type: Hairpin Tubular Element
- Product Dimensions: 40 Cms
- Warranty : 1 years on Product
Crompton CG-IHL 152 1500-Watt Immersion Water Heater (Black), Compatible with 16A Socket only
- Package Contents: 1 Water Heater
- Power: 1500 watts
- Warranty:2 years on product
- ISI mark
Havells Immersion HB15 1500 Watt (White Blue)
- Nickel plating for corrosion resistance. Thermal Cut Off : No
- Efficient heat transfer heating element
- Touch protection cover
- Elegant & Sturdy bucket hook
- ISI marked 3 pin modeled plug
Usha IH2415 1500-Watt Immersion Heater (Silver)
- Immersion Water heater; Wattage: 1500 Watts; ISI Certified ; Heating Substances: Beverages, Water ; Power Requirement: 230 - 250 V, 50 - 60 hz ; Thermostat: Yes. 15 minutes of uninterrupted heating and you are set for a warm bath.
- Power Socket : 3 Pin plug , Inner Heating Element: Copper; Outer Body Material: Bakelite
- Product Dimensions: 30.5 Cms X 9 Cms X 9 Cms
- Warranty: 2 years on product.Country of Origin: India. For any queries or warranty related claims, contact USHA Care on: 1800-1033-111
- Included in the box: 1 immersion Water heater
ESN 999 Supreme Quality 2000W Immersion Water Heater Rod (Black)
- Specially designed heating element for quick heating
- 2000W Power, ISI Marked, CM/L2702042
- Anti-corrosive Material, Hairpin tubular elements, 3 Pin Plug
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. To claim it, please contact customer service at 9910220221
- NOTE: Black/busted melted pipes does not come under warranty is due to dry heating or not maintaining water level.
Bajaj New Shakti Storage 15 Litre Vertical Water Heater, White, 4 Star
- 2 KW Heating Element
- Fire Retardant cable with 3 pin plug.
- Glasslined Coated Inner Tank.
- High Effeciency and long life Incoloy Heating Element.
- Multiple safety systems for protection against dry heating, over heatuing and over pressure.
Rico 1500-W Metal Water Heater Immersion Rod, White
- 1500 watts Immersion rod with Super fast heating
- Shock proof - Completely safe due to advanced technology
- Copper Element with Nickel plating for efficient performance and long life
- Convenient Bucket handle for easy grip and easy usage
- Best & Cheapest alternative to all other water heating options
Crompton Bliss 3-Litre Instant Water Heater (White)
- Stainless steel weldless Tank for corrosion free long life, rust free ABS body. Heating Element : 3KW, 4.5KW
- 6.5 bar pressure suitable for high rise buildings, Vertical : Suitable for large wall spaces
- Advanced 4 level safety, multifunctional safety valve
- Special type copper heating element, led indicators to indicate functioning of geyser
- Capacity: 3 liters, Power: 3000 watts, Product Dimensions: : 26.5 cm (Length) x 22 cm (Width) x 42.5 cm (Height)
Bajaj Flora Instant 3 Litre Vertical Water Heater, 3KW, White
- Type : Instant; Capacity : 3 Litres; Wattage : 3000 Watts; Pressure : 6.5 Bars. Rated Voltage : 230V, AC
- Free Installation is provided by the Brand. Offer only covers installation and pipes (which come separately). Kindly contact 022-4128-0000 to book your installation and for further information.
- Inner Tank Material: SS 304; Outer Body Material: ABS
- Product Dimensions: 26.5 Cms X 26.5 Cms X 44 Cms
- Warranty : 2 years on Product; 3 years on Heating Element; 5 years on Tank
Crompton Ihl251 1500-Watt Immersion Water Heater (Blue)
- Immersion water heater which is ip68 certified, it its aqua-proof design, extra safe to use
- Consumer can use this product conveniently without the fear of getting shock which can be the case with ordinary immersion rod
- Waterproof design makes the product performance reliable and consumer can conveniently reuse the product even after the product has been dipped in water during usage by mistake
- Shock proof plastic handle
- Light-weight for portability; water level indication for easy usage; heating element with longer life; powerful heating element for superior performance; warranty: 1 year on product
These were our hand-picked list of top 10 best water heaters (geysers) in India in 2021. Although we have listed the best geysers in India here in this post, still if you want more options, just search here. You will find more best water heaters and geysers that you can review and compare and then you can buy the one that best fits your requirement. If you are in a hurry, you can always go with the list of best water heaters we have selected for you.
Buying Guide: Best Geyser Water Heater In India 2021
As there are many different types of water heaters of different sizes and capacities, it becomes really confusing to choose and buy a water heater for your home. With this quick buying guide, we try our best to help you with all your queries so that you can buy one of the best geyser water heaters for your home.
There are mainly 4 types of water heaters that you can get in the market.
Instant Water Heaters
These are the most common water heaters and are preferred mostly because of the low price and long durability. As the name suggests, they work quickly and heats the water instantly. They are usually compact and occupy less space and are hence preferred over other heaters available in the market. They are the perfect water heater for a small family, who has low requirements and also an easy setup.
Water Heaters With Storage
Again, as they are named, these water heaters have storage to store the hot water. Because of the storge, they are quite bulky and require more installation space. This kind of water heater is most suited for medium to large families who need more quantity of hot water at a time. They consume more energy/electricity as well.
We all know these, they are our good old immersion rods. They would be the most budget-friendly alternative to actual water heaters or geysers. You can easily get them in any electrical shop and they usually cost around Rs 500/- to 2000/- depending upon the brand. They are not safe and we don’t recommend them, especially when you have kids in your home. You can check our list of best immersion rods in India.
They are relatively a new type of water heater and that’s the reason they are not so popular as well. They are compact in size and are very energy efficient. They only work with a gas connection (it can be taken as pros and cons both) and that’s the reason they are more suited to the places where there is no proper electricity.
Othe things that you should look while buying one of the best geyser water heaters are easy to install, size and capacity to match your family requirement, durability, your budget and last but not the least after-sale service and support.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here are some of the frequently asked questions that most users ask when they choose to buy one of the best geyser water heaters in India. Check these to get more info.
Which are the best geyser brands in India?
With best brands, you get the quality product i.e. geyser water heater and the excellent after-sale services. Bajaj, Crompton, Racold, Havells, and Hindware are some of the well-known geyser brands in India that you can also trust.
Can I install the geysers myself?
We do not recommend installing the geyser yourself if you are not a professional. You should call the company support centers to get the geyser installation at your home, some of the brands provide the free installation services for the first time.
How long does it take geyser to heat the water?
It depends on the wattage of the geyser, having the higher wattage it can quickly heat the water. For example – a 4KW geyser will heat the water faster as compared with the 2KW geyser, do note the higher wattage consumes more electricity.
How long does a geyser water heater last?
It all depends on how you use the geyser but if we talk generally, you can use the geyser water heater for 8-10 years. You get 1-5 years of warranty on geysers from different brands but they usually last much longer without any major issue.
Is it normal for the geyser water heater to make the noise?
Yes, it makes some sort of noise especially once the water inside the tank has reached the desired temperature but if you notice any unusual noise or something that you notice suddenly, it’s always recommended that you contact the support center.
Is it safe to use geyser water heaters in India?
Yes, they are pretty much safe to use the geyser water heaters in India. As this is an electric appliance, you should get it installed at a distance so that kids can not reach there, rest there are no problems in using geysers/ water heaters in India.
My geyser water heater leaking, what to do?
It should not leak the water. If your geyser water heater is linking the first thing that you need to do is, shut off the geyser immediately. Check the user manual if you can do anything else the best option is to call the company helpline for the support.
My water heater not producing enough hot water like before?
If your geyser water heater is not producing enough hot water, there could be many reasons. There might be a chance that the heating element has got burnt out or something else. It’s better to reach the company support to get help with the issue.
Do brands also provide free geyser installation in India?
There are some brands that provide free geyser installation services when you buy a new geyser, later when you need to shift the geyser from one place to another, they may charge you for installation, always choose the company installation services.
Is it safe to buy geyser water heaters online in India?
Yes, it’s completely safe to buy geyser water heaters online in India. You will get the same installation and other related supports. The advantage of buying online is, you get more options to choose from and you will get better pricing and discounts.
Bathing with normal or cold water in the winters can lead to several health complications like cold, fever and others. Boiling hot water on the stove or using portable immersion rods takes much time and hard work. Installing a geyser water heater can be a great solution to get hot water quickly. We hope our list of best geyser water heaters and guide is helpful for you in choosing and buying one of the best geysers in India.
Last update on 2021-03-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API