In case if you are suffering from diabetes, monitoring the blood glucose level is the most vital step in treating and managing diabetes. Here in this list, you will find the top 10 best glucometers in India.
This list is not based on opinions it’s directly linked to the number of sales. Thus these are also the top 10 best selling glucometers online in India and being the best-sellers these glucometers are tried and tested.
Earlier people used to visit a hospital or a medical laboratory to do the blood tests. Well, thanks to modern technology, now you no longer need to visit the pathological laboratory to do the blood glucose tests. You can check the blood glucose level in the comforts of your home or office. All you need is a Glucometer, also known as the glucose meter.
Also, check best nebulizers in India and best steam inhalers in India. In case if you are looking for more health and fitness related products, do check our health and fitness category. Now, let’s get into the list of 10 best glucometers in India.
Top 10 Best Glucometers In India
Here we list you the top 10 best glucometers in India. This list is updated on a regular basis, which simply means you will always get the latest and best glucometers listed here. Let’s start with the list of best glucometers now.
Dr. Morepen BG-03 Gluco One Glucometer, 25 Strips (Multicolor)
- Only 0.5µL blood required
- Accurate and ergonomic model
- Beeper alert
- Kit Includes: Dr.Morepen Gluco One BG-03 Gluco Meter, Lancing Device, 10 Lancets, Battery, Plastic Case
Dr. Morepen BG-03 Blood Glucose Test Strips, 50 Strips (Black/White)(Only Strips, No Glucometer)
- 50 strips in a box intended for single one time use
- No Coding Technology
- Small Blood Sample
- Alternate Site Testing
- Only Strips, No Glucometer available with the product
Dr Trust (USA) Fully Automatic Blood Sugar Testing Glucometer Machine with 60 Strips and Digital Thermometer
- GDH-FAD Strip: Glucometer avoids interference from blood oxygen variations, It also prevents galactose and maltose interference in blood samples. The sample from arteries, veins and capillaries can be used to apply GDH-FAD strip
- Ketone Alert: Dr Trust (USA) Glucometer gives early warning if your ketones are rising or are out of balance in your blood, It will reduce incidence of diabetic ketoacidosis or DKA by knowing that your ketones level reaches over15 mol/L
- 3 Modes: General mode, take blood glucose measurements at any point of the day, AC mode, take the measurements in the early morning on an empty stomach, If you want to take the readings after taking your meals, switch to PC mode
- Strip Ejection Button Function: Dr Trust Glucometer monitor comes with the Strip Ejection Button feature which minimizes the risk of contagion, By simply on push of Strip Ejection Button, used strips disposed without touching the hand
- Unique Features: Dr Trust (USA) Glucometer machine has unique feature of smiley indicator, The result is displayed along with face symbols within 5 seconds, A happy smiley indicates good results and a sad smiley indicates unsatisfactory results
Dr. Morepen BG03 Glucométér with 50 Strips
- Personal Care
Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Meter Kit, Vial of 10 strips free (Multicolor)
- Accurate number
- Easy handling
- Clever functionality
- Build in safety features
Accu-Chek Instant Blood Glucose Monitoring System with Free Test Strips, 10 Count (White)
- Proven accuracy, comply with the requirements of ISO 15197:2013/simple preparation no set up required
- EN ISO 15197:2015 (In vitro diagnostic test systems, requirements for blood glucose monitoring systems for self-testing in managing diabetes mellitus)
- Instant clarity with the target range indicator
- Connectivity via USB to a PC, providing access to the Accu‑Chek connect online web portal
- Memory capacity: At least 720 BG and 30 control, measurements are stored in the meter with only the last result viewable on the meter display
Dr. Morepen BG-03 Blood Glucose Test Strips, Pack of 25(No Glucometer)
- - BG-03 Strips- Pack of 25 - Only Strips No Glucometer with this pack
Surgicals53 Dr. Morepen BG03 Sugar Meter with 25 Strips
- Meter with 25 strips
- Easy handling
- Durable meter
OneTouch Select Plus Simple Glucometer (Free 10 Strips)
- So simple; No set up; No buttons; No coding
- Easier to understand blood glucose results with colour sure technology and audio signals
- Uses select plus test strips
- Accurate, meets latest international standards of ISO 15197:2013
- Requires only a small amount of blood (1 µl)
Dr. Morepen BP02 Blood Pressure Monitor and BG03 Glucose Check Monitor Combo (Black)
- Accurate and ergonomic model
- Beeper alert
- Kit Includes: Dr.Morepen gluco one BG-03 gluco meter, lancing device, 10 lancets, battery, plastic case, BP02 BP meter
- Dr. Morepen BP 02 is a fully automatic, digital blood pressure monitor
Last update on 2019-12-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
These are our picks for best glucometers in India. The products listed here are already being used by hundreds of people in India. Thus once you buy a product listed here, you will get the quality, surety, and the best value for your money. So, go ahead and choose the one that world trust.
Looking For More Best Glucometers In India, Search Here!
Although we have listed the top 10 best glucometers here in this post, still if they do not match your requirement or if you want more option to compare and choose just hit the search link above. You will get the curated list of more best glucometers in India.
How To Use A Glucometer?
It’s very easy to use a glucometer to test the blood glucose level. You can follow the steps given on the glucometer box or you can consult a medical practitioner (you may not require). Here’s a quick video demo of how to use a glucometer.
Buying Guide: Best Glucometer In India
Having so many brands in the market these days, it sometimes really confusing to buy one of the best glucometers in India. Although you should talk to your doctor first to determine which one fits your needs the best. Still, below are some of the things you must consider before making your choice.
1. Accuracy: What’s the purpose of using a glucometer which does not give an accurate report. Most new glucometers meet the FDA standards and have good accuracy. Still, you should check the review before buying one for yourself. To test the accuracy of the glucometer you already have, you can visit a laboratory to get you blood checking and then you can compare the reports.
2. Cost: Cost is again a factor as you are going to use the glucometer for a long time. Here, do check the actual cost of glucometers and the cost of strips too. As it’s directly related to health, do not care about spending a bit more for an accurate report. Also, you may consult your doctor.
3. Ease of Use: As you are purchasing a glucometer to use yourself, it should be easy to use. Also, it should be very portable, so that you can easily carry that with you while you are traveling.
4. Memory: Most of the modern glucometers come with these features, they record the blood reports so that you can easily monitor and compare the various test reports. It’s one of the must-have features in a glucometer otherwise you might end up recording yourself on paper.
5. Advanced Features: Last but not least, if you can spend a bit higher, you will get more advanced features in a glucometer. LED-backlit display and talking glucometers are some of the features you should consider if you are buying it for someone visually impaired.