In case if you are suffering from diabetes, monitoring the blood glucose level is the most vital step in treating and managing diabetes. Here in this list, you will find the top 10 best glucometers in India.
This list is not based on opinions it’s directly linked to the number of sales. Thus these are also the top 10 best selling glucometers online in India and being the best-sellers these glucometers are tried and tested.
Earlier people used to visit a hospital or a medical laboratory to do the blood tests. Well, thanks to modern technology, now you no longer need to visit the pathological laboratory to do the blood glucose tests. You can check the blood glucose level in the comforts of your home or office. All you need is a Glucometer, also known as the glucose meter.
Also, check best nebulizers in India and best steam inhalers in India. In case if you are looking for more health and fitness related products, do check our health and fitness category. Now, let’s get into the list of 10 best glucometers in India.
Top 10 Best Glucometers In India
Here we list you the top 10 best glucometers in India. This list is updated on a regular basis, which simply means you will always get the latest and best glucometers listed here. Let’s start with the list of best glucometers now.
Dr.Morepen GlucoOne Blood Glucose Monitor Model BG 03 (1)
- Only 0.5µL blood required
- Accurate and ergonomic model
- Beeper alert
- Kit Includes: Dr.Morepen Gluco One BG-03 Gluco Meter, Lancing Device, 10 Lancets, Battery, Plastic Case
Accu-Chek Active Blood Glucose Meter Kit, Vial of 10 strips free (Multicolor)
- Accurate blood glucose measurement: The Accu-Chek Active Glucometer is one of the most accurate systems and it fulfills ISO 15197:2013
- standards of accuracy.
- No coding required: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter is easy to use as it doesn’t require any code chip for coding the meter.
- Two-button intuitive handling: With only two buttons to operate, Accu-Chek Active is an easy-to-handle device.
- Visual double-check: To ensure accurate* blood glucose measurement, Accu-Chek Active allows you to double-check the displayed result. Match colour code to assure results accuracy.
Accu-Chek Instant S Glucometer with Free Test Strips, 10 Count (White)
- Visual reassurance with target range indicator: An intuitive target range indicator that gives you visual reassurance and also lets you individualize it to suit your personal goals.
- A clutter-free screen: The meter only displays that which is relevant, easy to understand information. Your test results and your averages (7/30/90 days) are visible on the meter.
- Accurate* blood glucose measurement: The Accu-Chek Instant meter is one of the most accurate systems and it fulfills ISO 15197:2013
- standards of accuracy.
- Easy-Edge test strips: Accu-Chek Instant S easy-edge test strip has the largest dosing window of any major blood glucose test strip. It can be dosed anywhere along the edge and automatically absorbs the blood from the patient’s finger.
Dr. Morepen BG-03 Blood Glucose Test Strips, 50 Strips (Black/White)(Only Strips, No Glucometer)
- No Coding Technology, Minimum Blood Sample Needed: 0.5 microlitre
- Small Blood Sample. Plastic Case
- Alternate Site Testing. Washable: No
- NOTE : Product is only Test Strips , NO GLUCOMETER DEVICE , 50 strips in a box intended for single one time use
Dr. Morepen BG03 Glucometer with 50 Strips
- It comes with 50 Strips
- Glucometer combo
- Contains Pricking Pen and Pricking Needle
OneTouch Select Plus Simple Glucometer (Free 10 Strips)
- So simple; No set up; No buttons; No coding
- Easier to understand blood glucose results with colour sure technology and audio signals
- Uses select plus test strips
- Accurate, meets latest international standards of ISO 15197:2013
- Requires only a small amount of blood (1 µl)
Dr. Morepen BG-03 Blood Glucose Test Strips, Pack of 25(No Glucometer)
- BG-03 Strips- Pack of 25 - Only Strips No Glucometer with this pack
- NOTE : The Test strips will only work with Morepen BG03 Glucometer Machine
- No Coding Technology
- 300 Memories
- 7,14 and 31 day average
Dr TrustFully Automatic Blood Sugar Testing Glucometer Machine with 10 Strips(Black)
- It avoids interference from blood oxygen variations, also prevents galactose and maltose interference in blood samples
- It gives early warning if your ketones are rising or are out of balance in your blood, it will reduce incidence of diabetic ketoacidosis
- Reminder alarm function: also it allows user to set an alarm as a reminder for taking the measurements
Beato Curv Glucometer (Type-C USB) with 50 Strips and 50 Lancets
- Compact, easy to carry and connects to your smartphone via the charging port.
- Works with ANDROID Only.
- Works with feature rich BeatO App. See trends and analysis through simple graphs to understand your body better.
- Constant monitoring of your readings by our team of diabetes experts, who then guide you to better health choices.
- Automatic alert system to keep important people informed when your reading is high or low. You can choose your family, doctor or friends or all via the BeatO app.
Accu-Chek Instant glucometer with 10 test strips FREE (White)
- Effortless wireless synchronization: Once connected to the mySugr diabetes management app, the meter automatically logs your blood glucose results and wirelessly transfers them to your smartphone.
- Visual reassurance with target range indicator: With intuitive target range indicator, get visual reassurance and individualize it to suit your personal goals.
- Accurate blood glucose measurement: The Accu-Chek Instant meter is one of the most accurate systems and it fulfills ISO 15197:2013, EN ISO 15197:2015 standards of accuracy.
- Memory capacity: The meter automatically stores at least 720 blood glucose results in memory, but only the last blood glucose result and your 7, 30, and 90 day averages can be viewed on the meter. To view stored blood glucose results, transfer them to a compatible software application.
- No set-up required: Just insert a strip, apply a small blood sample and read your blood glucose results instantly on the large display.
These are our picks for best glucometers in India. The products listed here are already being used by hundreds of people in India. Thus once you buy a product listed here, you will get the quality, surety, and the best value for your money. So, go ahead and choose the one that world trust.
Looking For More Best Glucometers In India, Search Here!
Although we have listed the top 10 best glucometers here in this post, still if they do not match your requirement or if you want more option to compare and choose just hit the search link above. You will get the curated list of more best glucometers in India.
How To Use A Glucometer?
It’s very easy to use a glucometer to test the blood glucose level. You can follow the steps given on the glucometer box or you can consult a medical practitioner (you may not require). Here’s a quick video demo of how to use a glucometer.
Buying Guide: Best Glucometer In India
Having so many brands in the market these days, it sometimes really confusing to buy one of the best glucometers in India. Although you should talk to your doctor first to determine which one fits your needs the best. Still, below are some of the things you must consider before making your choice.
1. Accuracy: What’s the purpose of using a glucometer which does not give an accurate report. Most new glucometers meet the FDA standards and have good accuracy. Still, you should check the review before buying one for yourself. To test the accuracy of the glucometer you already have, you can visit a laboratory to get you blood checking and then you can compare the reports.
2. Cost: Cost is again a factor as you are going to use the glucometer for a long time. Here, do check the actual cost of glucometers and the cost of strips too. As it’s directly related to health, do not care about spending a bit more for an accurate report. Also, you may consult your doctor.
3. Ease of Use: As you are purchasing a glucometer to use yourself, it should be easy to use. Also, it should be very portable, so that you can easily carry that with you while you are traveling.
4. Memory: Most of the modern glucometers come with these features, they record the blood reports so that you can easily monitor and compare the various test reports. It’s one of the must-have features in a glucometer otherwise you might end up recording yourself on paper.
5. Advanced Features: Last but not least, if you can spend a bit higher, you will get more advanced features in a glucometer. LED-backlit display and talking glucometers are some of the features you should consider if you are buying it for someone visually impaired.
Last update on 2020-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API