In case if you are suffering from diabetes, monitoring the blood glucose level is the most vital step in treating and managing diabetes. Here in this list, you will find the top 10 best glucometers in India.
This list is not based on opinions it’s directly linked to the number of sales. Thus these are also the top 10 best selling glucometers online in India and being the best-sellers these glucometers are tried and tested.
Earlier people used to visit a hospital or a medical laboratory to do the blood tests. Well, thanks to modern technology, now you no longer need to visit the pathological laboratory to do the blood glucose tests. You can check the blood glucose level in the comforts of your home or office. All you need is a Glucometer, also known as the glucose meter.
Also, check best nebulizers in India and best steam inhalers in India. In case if you are looking for more health and fitness related products, do check our health and fitness category. Now, let’s get into the list of 10 best glucometers in India.
Top 10 Best Glucometers In India
Here we list you the top 10 best glucometers in India. This list is updated on a regular basis, which simply means you will always get the latest and best glucometers listed here. Let’s start with the list of best glucometers now.
- Only 0.5µL blood required
- Accurate and ergonomic model
- Beeper alert
- Visual reassurance with target range indicator: An intuitive target range indicator that gives you visual reassurance and also lets you individualize it to suit your personal goals.
- A clutter-free screen: The meter only displays that which is relevant, easy to understand information. Your test results and your averages (7/30/90 days) are visible on the meter.
- Accurate* blood glucose measurement: The Accu-Chek Instant meter is one of the most accurate systems and it fulfills ISO 15197:2013
- Accurate blood glucose measurement: The Accu-Chek Active Glucometer is one of the most accurate systems and it fulfills ISO 15197:2013
- standards of accuracy.
- Easy to use: Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter packs many powerful features into a smaller size, making the blood glucose monitoring process easy.
- It avoids interference from blood oxygen variations, also prevents galactose and maltose interference in blood samples
- It gives early warning if your ketones are rising or are out of balance in your blood, it will reduce incidence of diabetic ketoacidosis
- Reminder alarm function: also it allows user to set an alarm as a reminder for taking the measurements
Ambitech lancet instructions for use : . Wash hands with soap and water. Dry thoroughly. select fingertip site, slightly off-center. insert lancet into lancing device, remove cap and use. apply drop of blood to test strip; wipe excess from finger. recap lancet;discard in appropriate container
It is a single use lancet. Ambitech lancets are used in a variety of lancing devices or in the case of the safety lancet as a single use lancing device and lancet. Ambitech lancets compatible with dr morepen lancing device
Dr morepen bg-03 blood glucose meter is specially designed to help monitor the blood sugar levels in the body. It is useful for those who want to keep a check on the blood glucose levels and for those who suffer from diabetes
- Dr Morepen BG-03 Blood Glucose Meter is specially designed to help monitor the blood sugar levels in the body. It is useful for those who want to keep a check on the blood glucose levels and for those who suffer from diabetes.
- Dr Morepen Glucometer Instructions for use : Wash and dry your hands using warm water may help the blood flow. 2)After washing your hands, insert a test strip into the meter. 3)Use the lancing device on the side of your fingertip to get a drop of blood. 4)Touch and hold the edge of the test strip to the drop of blood, and wait for the result. 5)Your blood glucose level will appear on the meter’s display.
- AmbiTech lancet Instructions for use : 1) . Wash hands with soap and water. Dry thoroughly. 2) Select fingertip site, slightly off-center. 3) Insert lancet into lancing device, remove cap and use. 4) Apply drop of blood to test strip; wipe excess from finger. 5) Recap lancet;discard in appropriate containe
- NOTE : Product is only Test Strips , NO GLUCOMETER DEVICE , 50 strips in a box intended for single one time use
- No Coding Technology, Minimum Blood Sample Needed: 0.5 microlitre
- Small Blood Sample. Plastic Case. 300 Memories
- Effortless wireless synchronization: Once connected to the mySugr diabetes management app, the meter automatically logs your blood glucose results and wirelessly transfers them to your smartphone.
- Visual reassurance with target range indicator: With intuitive target range indicator, get visual reassurance and individualize it to suit your personal goals.
- Accurate blood glucose measurement: The Accu-Chek Instant meter is one of the most accurate systems and it fulfills ISO 15197:2013, EN ISO 15197:2015 standards of accuracy.
- Simple to use; No set up; No buttons; No coding.
- Easy to understand when you are high low or in range, with ColourSure technology.
- 5 years of proven accuracy and meets international standards of EN ISO 15197:2015#
Safe: comes with strips and lancets
Easy to use, no coding it takes just 5 sec and a small 0.5µl droplet to get your reading. The blood sugar monitor and lancing device both come with a slight touch ejection to release used strips and lancets
Accurate + reliable: glucometer accuracy and precision is the most important thing. Meet the new ISO -15197:2013 requirements. Our glucose test strips are tested against the ysi auto analyzer in 3 separate labs
These are our picks for best glucometers in India. The products listed here are already being used by hundreds of people in India. Thus once you buy a product listed here, you will get the quality, surety, and the best value for your money. So, go ahead and choose the one that world trust.
Looking For More Best Glucometers In India, Search Here!
Although we have listed the top 10 best glucometers here in this post, still if they do not match your requirement or if you want more option to compare and choose just hit the search link above. You will get the curated list of more best glucometers in India.
How To Use A Glucometer?
It’s very easy to use a glucometer to test the blood glucose level. You can follow the steps given on the glucometer box or you can consult a medical practitioner (you may not require). Here’s a quick video demo of how to use a glucometer.
Buying Guide: Best Glucometer In India
Having so many brands in the market these days, it sometimes really confusing to buy one of the best glucometers in India. Although you should talk to your doctor first to determine which one fits your needs the best. Still, below are some of the things you must consider before making your choice.
1. Accuracy: What’s the purpose of using a glucometer which does not give an accurate report. Most new glucometers meet the FDA standards and have good accuracy. Still, you should check the review before buying one for yourself. To test the accuracy of the glucometer you already have, you can visit a laboratory to get you blood checking and then you can compare the reports.
2. Cost: Cost is again a factor as you are going to use the glucometer for a long time. Here, do check the actual cost of glucometers and the cost of strips too. As it’s directly related to health, do not care about spending a bit more for an accurate report. Also, you may consult your doctor.
3. Ease of Use: As you are purchasing a glucometer to use yourself, it should be easy to use. Also, it should be very portable, so that you can easily carry that with you while you are traveling.
4. Memory: Most of the modern glucometers come with these features, they record the blood reports so that you can easily monitor and compare the various test reports. It’s one of the must-have features in a glucometer otherwise you might end up recording yourself on paper.
5. Advanced Features: Last but not least, if you can spend a bit higher, you will get more advanced features in a glucometer. LED-backlit display and talking glucometers are some of the features you should consider if you are buying it for someone visually impaired.
Last update on 2021-07-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API