Planning to buy an Induction Cooktop? Well, Here’s our hand-picked list of Top 10 Best Induction Cooktops In India In 2020 (reviews along with buying guide).
In recent times, Induction Cooktops have become really popular in Indian households. It’s really safe to use Induction Cooktops in cooking foods, Induction cooktop is also known as induction cooker, induction stove or sometimes induction oven.
The list here includes the best-selling induction cooktops online in India, so the list here can also be termed as Top 10 Best-Selling Induction Cooktops In India In 2020. This list is not based on just opinions but its directly linked to the sales numbers, ratings, and reviews. You can buy any of these induction cooktops as these are already tested and being used by hundreds of users online in India. You can save this page in your list, here you will always get the latest and best Induction Cooktops in India.
If you are looking for any other home or kitchen appliances or accessories, do check our Home & Kitchen Category.
Buying an Induction Cooktop could be really difficult and tiring, especially if you are buying it for the first time. With hundreds of induction cooktop brands and models to choose from, finding the induction cooktop that suits your everyday cooking requirements can be very daunting as you want to make sure that you don’t end up buying the wrong induction cooktop. But you don’t need to worry now just follow the Quick Buying Guide (given at the end of this post) and choose one of the best Induction Cooktops listed below.
Top 10 Best Induction Cooktops In India In 2020
Here’s our list of Top 10 Best Induction Cooktops In India In 2020, we update the list on regular basis, so here you will always get the latest and best induction cooktop in India. Also for your convenience we have given the direct links to these best Induction Cooktops.
Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black)
- 7 segments LED display for power and temperature. This cooktop comes with high-grade electrical that protects against short circuits. It's superior top plate cans with-stand very high temperatures, making it very durable
- Smart timer for hands free cooking , Cord length : 1.3 meter
- Preset timer - auto switch off, Worktop Material: Ceramic
- Soft push button, Temperature Control: Manual
- 93-percent energy saving technology
Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black)
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: 18001022929
- Programmed for Indian cooking
- Touch start for ease of use
- 0 to 3 hours time setting
- Auto-off program cooks food safely
Prestige PIC 20 1200 Watt Induction Cooktop with Push button (Black)
- Content: Prestige Induction Cooktop-Pic 20.0. Net Quantity: 1 Unit
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 1200W; Antimagnetic Walls
- Note: Kindly refer to 6th and 7th Image for error codes and their respective solutions
- Troubleshooting guidelines: Works only with Induction base cookware- bottom diameter between 12cm-26cm. Type of Control Panel - Push button
- Product Dimensions: 38cm(Length)x26cm(Width)x6cm(Height). Weight: 2.2kg
Prestige Induction Cooktop PIC 6.1 V3
- 2000 watts, Automatic Whistle Counter, Automatic Keep Warm Function
- Built in Indian Menu, Dual Heat Sensor
- Automatic Voltage Regulator, Anti Magnetic Wall, Feather Touch Buttons.
- Warranty: 1 Year
Prestige PIC 16.0+ 1900- Watt Induction Cooktop with Push button (Black)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Troubleshooting guidelines: works only with Induction base cookware- bottom diameter between 12cm-26cm
- Power - 1900 watts power,type of control panel - push button, Voltage(V): 230, Type: Innovative
- Max 3 differentiators great features ,Indian menu options,aerodynamic cooling system,pause function for added convenience
- Includes: main unit, user manual, warranty card
Lifelong Inferno LLIC30 2000 Watt Induction Cooktop (Black)
- Auto switch to power saving mode
- 7 Preset menu with additional manual control
- Safety sensor for protection against voltage fluctuation
- Pan sensor technology-operates only when cookware is placed on it
- Warranty: 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
Usha Cook Joy (3616) 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black)
- Resistant to voltage fluctuation up to 1500 volts
- Power saving intelligence, Frequency: 50 Hz
- 10 Amp Plug with earthing for safety. Extra long cord. Flexible power cord of 1.2 meter length
- 5 preset menu options. Power consumption-1600 W. The voltage is 230 volts. Control : Push Button
- Warranty: 1 year on product
Prestige PIC 15.0+ 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black)
- Concealed and feather touch buttons
- Anti magnetic wall, Push Button Controls
- Body Material - Full Glass
- Automatic voltage regulator . Indian menu option
- Unique design for protection against insects
Prestige Induction Cooktop Pic 20.0 With Omega Deluxe Byk Set 3 Pc Set,Black
- This product does not require installation. Please contact service care for any product related queires contact service care
- Body : Stainless Steel
- Power Saver Technology
- Unique Dual Heat Sensors, Anti Magnetic Wall
- Package content: 1 Induction with Cookware Set
Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop with Sensor Touch (Black)
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Please contact_us on: [ 18001022929 ]
- 0 to 3 hours time setting
- 10 preset menus for different Indian recipies
- 24 hours preset timer function for delayed cooking
- High quality full glass panel for premium finish and easy cook
This was our list of Top 10 Best Induction Cooktops In India In 2020. Also, as these induction cooktops are top rated and most reviewed online you can buy any of these induction cooktops with full confidence and surety.
Looking For More Induction Cooktops, Search Here!
We have already listed above the Top 10 Best Induction Cooktops In India In 2020, in case if you want more option to check and compare, Just hit the search link above. As the induction cooktops listed above are best-sellers online, We are sure one of these best induction cooktop listed here should match your regular cooking requirement.
What Is Induction Cooktops And How It Work?
An Induction Cooktop is just another Cooking Oven, It works with electricity. Induction cooktop produces a magnetic field around the top surface, which essentially turns the cookware into the heating element. While the Induction stove stays cool-to-the-touch, the magnetism between the stove and cookware cooks the food. Food is cooked by the heat of the cookware, not from the cooktop itself. So it’s really safe to use Induction Cooktop.
PROS: Induction cooktops are energy efficient, so it costs much less as compared to any other methods of cooking. Usually, Induction Cooktops cooks the food much faster than the Gas Cooktops. Further Induction Cooktops are safe to use; as it’s surface stays cool to the touch and the burners turn off automatically when the cookware is removed. Lastly, it’s easier to clean the induction cooktop; spills don’t get cooked onto their sleek ceramic surfaces. Much easier for anyone to use.
CONS: As induction cooktops works on the principle of electromagnetic induction, you can only use stainless steel or cast iron cookware. To check if your cookware will work on Induction Cooktop, just do a simple magnetic test, if magnet stick to the bottom of the cookware, it will most likely work on Induction Cooktops.
Induction Cooktops In India: Quick Buying Guide
In case if you are planning to buy one of the best induction cooktops for your kitchen, There are few things you should consider. Here’s our quick buying guide to help you choose one of the best Induction Cooktops in India.
1. User-Friendly: A cooktop is one of the most important things in our kitchen. It is generally used by ladies in our house, of course, males also cook food sometimes, so an induction cooktop should be easy to operate so that everyone in the house can use the cooktop easily to cook foods.
2. Auto Controls: Auto controls are an important feature of a good induction cooktop, it should have an auto switch-off feature with an auto timer settings. Also, it should have a child lock things, so that the children in your house cannot switch-on the induction cooktop by accident.
3. Power (Wattage): All electric appliance you purchase, should be electricity efficient. Your induction cooktop should also be energy efficient so that the energy is not wastage, also if it has higher wattage it will cook the food faster.
4. Heat Management: As induction cooktop is for cooking the food, which is done once the heat is applied to cookware, thus an induction cooktop should be good in terms of even heat distribution, so that the food is cooked evenly.
5. Brand & Service: Last but not the least, as you are investing your hard earned money in buying an induction cooktop, you should choose the brand wisely. Most of the best induction cooktops listed here are from top brands in India. Which obviously expected to provide good after-sale services. Do check the review and ratings of the products you buy.
Last update on 2020-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API