Are you looking for one of the best induction cooktops in India? You are at the right place! Well, Here we bring our hand-picked list of Top 10 Best Induction Cooktops In India In 2019. In recent times, Induction Cooktops have become really popular in Indian households. It’s really safe to use Induction Cooktops in cooking foods, Induction cooktop is also known as induction cooker, induction stove or sometimes induction oven.
The list here includes the best-selling induction cooktops online in India, so the list here can also be termed as Top 10 Best-Selling Induction Cooktops In India In 2019. This list is not based on just opinions but its directly linked to the sales numbers, ratings, and reviews. You can buy any of these induction cooktops as these are already tested and being used by hundreds of users online in India. Here you will always get the latest and best Induction Cooktops in India.
Buying an Induction Cooktop could be really difficult and tiring, especially if you are buying it for the first time. With hundreds of induction cooktop brands and models to choose from, finding the induction cooktop that suits your everyday cooking requirements can be very daunting as you want to make sure that you don’t end up buying the wrong induction cooktop.
But you don’t need to worry now just follow the Quick Buying Guide (given at the end of this post) and choose one of the best Induction Cooktops listed below. If you are looking for any other home or kitchen appliances or accessories, do check our Home & Kitchen Category.
Top 10 Best Induction Cooktops In India In 2019
Here’s our list of Top 10 Best Induction Cooktops In India In 2019, we update the list on regular basis, so here you will always get the latest and best induction cooktop in India. Also for your convenience we have given the direct links to these best Induction Cooktops.
Bestseller No. 1
Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black)
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: 18001022929
- Programmed for Indian cooking
- Touch start for ease of use
- 0 to 3 hours time setting
- Auto-off program cooks food safely
Bestseller No. 2
Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black)
Bestseller No. 3
Prestige PIC 20 1200 Watt Induction Cooktop with Push Button
Bestseller No. 4
Prestige PIC 15.0+ 1900-Watt Induction Cooktop (Black)
Bestseller No. 5
Pigeon by Stovekraft Favourite Induction Base Aluminium Pressure Cooker with Outer Lid
Bestseller No. 6
Prestige PIC 16.0+ 1900- Watt Induction Cooktop with Push Button,Black
Bestseller No. 7
Havells Insta Cook PT 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop
- Timer function and one touch operation
- Variable power control
- Fixed and variable cooking
- 6 different mode of cooking functions
- Digital LED display for easy operation
Bestseller No. 8
iBELL Induction Cooktop IBL 10YO with Auto Shut Off and Over Heat Protection (Black, 2000 W)
- Induction cooktop with press button control and High quality crystal glass
- Super wide voltage adaptability and with multifunctions
- Auto shutoff safety protection and Overheat protection
- High quality coils
- Warranty : 1 Year standard + 6 months additional on free registration
Bestseller No. 9
Prestige PIC 3.1 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop with Touch Panel
Last update on 2019-02-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This was our list of Top 10 Best Induction Cooktops In India In 2019. Also, as these induction cooktops are top rated and most reviewed online you can buy any of these induction cooktops with full confidence and surety.
Looking For More Best Induction Cooktops In India, Search Here!
We have already listed above the Top 10 Best Induction Cooktops In India In 2019, in case if you want more option to check and compare, Just hit the search link above. As the induction cooktops listed above are best-sellers online, We are sure one of these best induction cooktop listed here should match your regular cooking requirement.
What Is Induction Cooktops And How It Work?
An Induction Cooktop is just another Cooking Oven, It works with electricity. Induction cooktop produces a magnetic field around the top surface, which essentially turns the cookware into the heating element. While the Induction stove stays cool-to-the-touch, the magnetism between the stove and cookware cooks the food. Food is cooked by the heat of the cookware, not from the cooktop itself. So it’s really safe to use Induction Cooktop.
PROS: Induction cooktops are energy efficient, so it costs much less as compared to any other methods of cooking. Usually, Induction Cooktops cooks the food much faster than the Gas Cooktops. Further Induction Cooktops are safe to use; as it’s surface stays cool to the touch and the burners turn off automatically when the cookware is removed. Lastly, it’s easier to clean the induction cooktop; spills don’t get cooked onto their sleek ceramic surfaces.
CONS: As induction cooktops works on the principle of electromagnetic induction, you can only use stainless steel or cast iron cookware. To check if your cookware will work on Induction Cooktop, just do a simple magnetic test, if magnet stick to the bottom of the cookware, it will most likely work on Induction Cooktops.
The Best Induction Cooktops In India: A Quick Buying Guide
In case if you are planning to buy one of the best induction cooktops for your kitchen, There are few things you should consider. Here’s our quick buying guide to help you choose one of the best Induction Cooktops in India.
1. User-Friendly: A cooktop is one of the most important things in our kitchen. It is generally used by ladies in our house, of course, males also cook food sometimes, so an induction cooktop should be easy to operate so that everyone in the house can use the cooktop easily to cook foods.
2. Auto Controls: Auto controls are an important feature of a good induction cooktop, it should have an auto switch-off feature with an auto timer settings. Also, it should have a child lock things, so that the children in your house cannot switch-on the induction cooktop by accident.
3. Power (Wattage): All electric appliance you purchase, should be electricity efficient. Your induction cooktop should also be energy efficient so that the energy is not wastage, also if it has higher wattage it will cook the food faster.
4. Heat Management: As induction cooktop is for cooking the food, which is done once the heat is applied to cookware, thus an induction cooktop should be good in terms of even heat distribution, so that the food is cooked evenly.
5. Brand & Service: Last but not the least, as you are investing your hard earned money in buying an induction cooktop, you should choose the brand wisely. Most of the best induction cooktops listed here are from top brands in India. Which obviously expected to provide good after-sale services. Also, you may check the review and ratings of the products you buy.