Planning to buy the best inverter battery in India? Check our list of top 10 best inverter batteries in India, read our reviews along with the quick buying guide.
In today’s modern time, Inverters are one of the very important innovation. We can not imagine our life without electricity, even for a few hours. Inverters are used to store and provide electricity when there is a power cut. The batteries are one of the very important components of an inverter. Inverter stores the energy in the battery itself and supplies the energy from the battery when there is no electricity.
When you buy an inverter for your house, it’s also important that you buy a good quality inverter battery. For the first time buyers, it might be a head-scratching task, choosing and buying one of the best inverter batteries in India. To help you in this, here we have listed you the 10 best inverters that you can buy in India and also the buying guide that will help you choose the best one from the list.
Why Our List of Best Inverter Batteries in India?
- Our list is not just based on our personal opinions or users reviews, in fact, the list is directly based on the number of sales. Yes, you read it correctly, these are also the best-selling inverter batteries online in India.
- When you buy an inverter battery listed here, you actually buy a best-seller inverter battery, if not thousands, hundreds of people in India like you and me have already purchased these inverter batteries and using happily.
- Buying a bestselling inverter battery will give you surety and satisfaction. You will get the best quality battery and also the best value for your money. So, go ahead and buy an inverter battery that India trusts.
Here we have included the inverter batteries from different brands. Only the well-known and most trusted battery brands included in our list. Though one’s need could vary depending on how frequent power cut you have and how long battery backup you want. Choose the one that best meets your needs and requirements.
Types of Inverter Batteries
Generally, for basic understanding, there are two types of inverter batteries. Do note that the batteries used in the inverter are different than those used in the automobiles. You can not use a truck or car battery in your inverter.
The two types of batteries are Flat Plate Batteries and Tubular Inverter Batteries. Tubular batteries are more efficient as compared with the flat plate inverter batteries. Here in our list, you will only find the best tubular batteries for inverters in India as they are more popular and preferred by Indian users for their inverters.
Top 10 Best Inverter Batteries In India In 2019
Here we go with our list of best inverter batteries in India that you can currently buy. Also, as we keep updating this list on a regular basis, here you will always find the best and latest batteries available in the market. We suggest you, to bookmark this page so that you can come back at any time when you need to buy a new battery for your inverter.
Luminous Ecovolt 700 Inverter with Red Charge 15000 Battery
- Pure sine wave output, 700 va capacity
- Item dimensions: 29.2 Cm x 27.5 Cm x 12 cm
- Color: grey
- Package contents: 1 inverter & 1 tubular battery
- For correct fitment
Luminous Eco 18036 150Ah Tubular Battery
- 18036 150Ah Battery
- Nominal Voltage - 12 Volt
- Inverter support - 600 VA - 10 KVA
- Technology - Tall Tubular
Luminous ILTT 26060 220Ah Tubular Battery
- 220Ah Battery
- Technology - Tall Tubular
- Inverter support - (600 VA - 10 KVA)
- Nominal Voltage - 12 Volt
Luminous Zelio 1700 Inverter with EC 18036 150 AhTubular Battery (2 Batteries)
- Battery feature: robust tubular plates provide many years of serviceexcellent overcharge tolerance (accepts very deep discharge-suitable for long power cuts)low antimony alloy used - very low maintenance
- Inverter feature: sine wave technology. 1500Va. Power back up time display in hours & minutes 32 bit dsp processor battery electrolyte level indicator glows whenever the battery requires water top-up input mains protection through mcbsupports wide battery range, i.E. Flate plate, tubular & vrla (smf)24 month warranty upto 15 amp charging currrent .Maximum bulb load - 685 watt
- Inverter dimension: 31x29x13.5 Cm, inverter weight: 15 kg
- Battery dimension: 505(l) x 220(w) x 292(h) mm, battery dry weight: 33 kg, filled weight: 57 kg
- Backup time 500 w: 2 hrs 10 min, 400 w: 3 hrs, 300 w: 4 hrs 30 min, 200 w: 7 hrs 30 min, 100 w: 18 hrs 30 min
Luminous Zelio 1100 and RC 18000ST-150 Ah Battery
- Durable Battery
- Longer lasting battery
- Ensures matchless performance
Exide 150 Ah Battery With Zelio 1100 Inverter
- Zelio, Home Ups Provides Grid Like Supply In Case Of Power Failure. Packed With Various Advanced Features, The Zelio Range Is The Ideal Choice For A Reliable Power Back- Up Solution Within The Urban Space
- Home About Exide Products Know Your Battery Online Store Network Contact Us Login Exide Care Home / Products / Inverter Batteries / Exide Instabrite Exide Instabrite Features Of Exide Instabrite Range Of Batteries Presenting Exide Instabrite. The Latest Offering From Exide That Promises Superior Power Backup At A Fantastic Price. With Exide Instabrite, You Can Be Sure That There Will Be No Shortage Of Power In Your Home. Get Instant Brightness With The Best
- Unique Features And Superior Technology: Advanced Hybrid Technology That Is Best Suited To Withstand High Temperatures As Well As Thick Plate Construction With Special Paste Formulation. Special Hybrid Alloy System Leading To Low Water Loss And Dual Plate Separation(Pe+Gm) That Reduces The Possibility Of Premature Failure.
Last update on 2019-10-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
So, these were our pick for best inverter batteries in India that you can currently buy. You can buy any of these batteries for your inverter. In case if you want more options, just search here. You will get more inverter batteries that you can compare the features as well as pricing and can go through the user’s reviews before making your decision.
Things To Look For When Buying An Inverter Battery
It’s very important that you choose the right battery for your inverter for better performance and efficiency. Though its difficult to choose the best inverter battery as there are so many models; but you don’t need to worry now. Here’s our quick buying guide that will help you in choosing the best battery for your inverter.
1. Battery Type
The features that differ between both flat plate batteries and tubular inverter batteries are its price, battery-life, backup, maintenance, and efficiency. On all of these factors, tubular batteries are the clear winner. So, we always recommend you, to go with a tubular battery for your inverter for long-life, better backup, and more efficiency.
2. Voltage & Ah
In India, the best you can get is 12 Voltages (12V) batteries. You can’t get the higher voltage batteries in India easily. Though you can get the lower voltages batteries as well for example 6V battery but that is not good for inverters. Ah represents the amount of energy stored in the battery which directly translates to the backup time.
This is the most important thing that you should look when buying one of the best inverter batteries in India. You are buying an inverter so that you can get the backup when there is a power cut, the higher capacity batteries will give you more backup time. If you are living in a place where you get long power cuts, always go with higher capacity batteries so that you can get long battery backup and better battery life.
4. Brand & Warranty
Last but not least, you are spending your hard-earned money thus you need to invest that wisely. When buying one of the best inverter batteries in India, always choose to go with one of the well-known and most trusted inverter battery brand. You get the best quality battery for your inverter and great after-sale services in case if you need that. Do check the warranty terms very carefully, with most of the inverter battery brands in India, you will get a 36 Months (i.e. 3 years) of warranty.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Which type of battery is good for frequent power cuts?
A higher capacity battery is recommended for you for better backup and battery life if you live in a place where there are frequent power cuts. Tubular batteries are known for better efficiency and performance and are best in the category. We suggest you, to go with tall tubular batteries for your needs and requirements.
Do inverters come along with batteries?
Unfortunately NO. In most of the cases, you need to buy both inverter and battery separately. Though if you buy from stores, you can buy both in a package; but do note that both might be from different brands as there are only limited brands that manufacture both inverters as well as inverter batteries.
Which are the best inverter battery brands in India?
Luminous, Exide and Amaron are some of the popular and well-know inverter battery brands in India. You can find some of the batteries from these most trusted inverter battery brands in our of top 10 inverter batteries given above.
What could cause my battery to fail?
In most of the cases, overcharging and undercharging the inverter batteries are the main causes for the battery to fail. Though there could be many other reasons as well, for example – not using the battery properly, completely draining the battery, using the battery with inadequate water level, etc. We suggest not to overcharge the battery ever.
Do I need an electrician to install and setup inverter and battery?
Though it’s very easy to install the inverter and battery, we still recommend you to take the help of an electrician to install it properly.
When buying an inverter, we usually give less importance to the battery thinking we ultimately need to replace that after every few years. But, that’s not correct at all, if you buy a good quality battery, it will give you the best performance for many years without any issues. Always give the same importance to inverter battery as you give the inverters if you want to get the best battery life and backup.
I have tried our best to provide you all the details about the inverter batteries so that you can buy one of the best inverter batteries in India. We hope the buying guide given will further help you choose the best one from the list.