Juicers are one of the most important kitchen appliances which everyone should have at their home, especially if you are really a health conscious or if you have growing children in your home who need more nutritional foods or if you have someone, doctors have suggested fruit or fruit juices. Here we have hand-picked the Top 10 Best Juicers in India in 2019. With these juicers, you can easily prepare healthy fruit juices at your home and keep your family healthy.
We all know how healthy is to have fruits in your diet, the problem is that most of us feel it difficult and time-consuming thing to have fruits in the diet and that’s the reason, these juicers are invented. With these juicers, you can easily prepare juice from different fruits and serve your family, it’s recommended to drink at least one glass of fruit juice every day.
Many people confuse between juicers and Mixer Grinders, both have different usage, although there are some mixer grinders which have additional features for making fruit or vegetable juices. Here you can check the Best Mixer Grinders in India. In case if you are looking for any other kitchen or home appliances, do check our Home & Kitchen category.
Types Of Juicers Available In The Market
Basically, there are two types of juicers you can get in the Indian market. These juicers differ the way it extracts the juices from the fruits or vegetables.
1. Centrifugal Juicer: Traditionally, this is the most common type of juicer. These typically utilize a fast-spinning metal blade that spins against a mesh filter, which separates juice from flesh via centrifugal force. The juice and pulp are then separated and collected into different containers. The problem with centrifugal juicers is that the fast-spinning metal blade generates heat, which destroys some of the important nutrients in the fruits and vegetables.
2. Cold Press Juicers: Also known as Masticating Juicers, These newer juicers extract juice by first crushing and then pressing fruit and vegetables for the highest juice yield. Because they don’t generate as much heat, they keep more of the nutrients intact. These types of juicers are bit costlier but more efficient as compared to the centrifugal juicers discussed above.
Top 10 Best Juicers in India in 2019
Here we have the list of Top 10 Best Juicers in India in 2019, it includes the best of both types of Juicers available in the market today. Also, as the list is updated on regular basis, so here you will always get the latest and Best Juicers in India. If you want to buy any of these juicers, we have given the direct link to the e-commerce store.
Bestseller No. 1
Philips Viva Collection HR1863/20 2-Litre Juicer (Black/Silver)
- This product does not require installation. Please contact brand customer care for any product related queires
- Squeeze every drop from your fruits and vegetables
- Clean within 1 minute
- Easy to use
- Material: Aluminium
Bestseller No. 2
Philips Viva Collection HR1832/00 1.5-Litre Juicer, Ink Black
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: 18001022929
- Material housing: ABS Plastic and Material jug: PP Plastic
- Material pulp container and pusher: ABS, SAN
- Drip stop, compact design, QuickClean technology, smooth and easy to clean
- Direct serve, QuickClean sieve and can see-through pulp container
Bestseller No. 3
Kitchen Bazaar Elite Kitchen Combo - Fruit & Vegetable Manual Juicer Mixer Grinder With Steel Handle, 6 In 1 Multi-Purpose Fruit & Vegetable Slicer & Multi Veg Cutter with Peeler - Chilly Cutter,Carrot ,Banana Cutter - Set of 3
Bestseller No. 4
Sujata Powermatic Plus 900 Watts Juicer Mixer Grinder
- Centrifugal Juicer
- 1 Year Warranty
- Most powerful 900 watts motor with double ball bearings for efficiency, low maintenance and trouble free running for years
- Juicer with unique honeycomb filter mesh for finer juice with higher yield
- 22000 rpm operation- retains original flavor and aroma of juices and food
Bestseller No. 5
Kuvings Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer (B1700)
- 76 MM wide feeding tube
- Patented technology
- Newly designed smart cap with metal finish for combining juices and preventing leakage
- Safety lock, cooling system and quiet operation
Bestseller No. 6
Sujata Powermatic PM 900-Watt Juicer (White)
- Most powerful 900 watts motor with double ball-bearings for continuous extraction of juice from varied fruits and vegetables
- 22000 rpm operation to retain original flavour and aroma of juice
- 90 minutes, Continuous running- suitable for longer usage
- Has a detachable pulp container which enables uninterrupted operation to extract higher yields
Bestseller No. 7
Philips HR1855 Viva Collection Juicer
- 800ml juice jug capacity
- Make up to 2 liters of juice in one go;Power:700 W; Voltage:220-240 V
- QuickClean technology and QuickClean sieve
- All pulp collected in one place for easy disposal
- Easy checking of the pulp with see-through pulp container
Bestseller No. 8
Prestige PCJ 7.0 (500 Watt) Centrifugal Juicer suitable for fruits/vegetables
- Content: Prestige cetrifugal juicer- Pcj 7.0
- Net quantity: 1 Unit
- Voltage: 230V; Wattage: 500W
- Warranty: 1 year
- Troubleshooting guidelines:i) Can be used only for juicing (Hard fruits & vegetables) ii)Safety lock to ensure safety - Product won't start if not locked correctly iii)Please do not overload the juicer beyond its capacity.
Bestseller No. 9
Bajaj JEX 16 800-Watt Juicer (Black)
- Stainless steel juicing mesh- extracts last drop of juice
- 2 speed control and dual lock for enhanced saftey
- Easily removable and washable strainer or cutter
- Capacity: 1 liter
- Warranty: 2 years on product
Bestseller No. 10
Tiru Traders Portable Usb Electric Juicer, Blender Drink Bottle,380Ml Juicer Cup With 2000 Mah Power Bank
- Food grade material, safe, harmless, non-toxic, odorless, eco-friendly.
- Built-in stainless steel blade, effortless and time-saving.
- One key operation, rechargeable power supply, convenient to use.
- Portable design, easy to carry and store.
- All fruits and vegetables together Healthy and environmental friendly
Last update on 2019-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This was our list of Top 10 Best Juicers in India in 2019. These are also the best-selling juicers online in India, so hundreds of people have already purchased and using these juicers thus you can also buy any of these juicers and keep your family healthy.
Looking For More Best Juicers In India, Search Here!
Additionally, if you want more options of best juicers in India, Just hit the search link given above, you will get more best juicers in India, which you can compare and buy one of the best juicers for your family. If you want to go with the already tried and tested and buy one of the best-selling juicers in India, the list is already given above.
Things To Consider While Buying Best Juicers In India
If you still not able to make your decision of buying one of the best juicers in India for your family, here’s our quick buying tips to help you choose one of the best juicers in India.
1. Motor Power: Motor is one of the most important parts of the juicers, the more the motor power, more efficient will be the juicer. Different juicers these days have different motor power, a juicer having higher motor power will last more.
2. Capacity: Capacity is something we actually forget while buying one of the best juicers in India. Capacity is the total amount juice can be extracted at a time, do check your family requirement while buying a juicer for your kitchen.
3. Power Consumption: Buying any electric appliances, you must check it’s power efficiency, a power efficient juicer will make more juice and consume less power. As juicer is something, we use daily, so a power efficient juicer will save a bit of your electricity bill.
4. Safety Features: There are some basic utility and safety features which should be there in the best juicers available these days. If we talk about the safety features, there should be a vacuum base to hold the juicer and there should be a safety lock to avoid any minor accident.
5. Brand & Warranty: Last but certainly not the least, as you are going to spend your hard earned money, be careful while choosing a brand. With a well-known brand, you can expect a quality product and better after-sales services.