Are you looking for the best laptop and your budget is around 30K, here’s our list of top 10 best laptops under 30000 Rs in India 2019 reviews and buying guide.
Under 30000 Rs you can get a laptop with a good configuration suitable for day to day computing and media consumption. These laptops are recommended based on their specifications and online reviews and ratings. In case if you have a slightly higher or lower budget for your laptop, You may also check our list of Best laptops Under 35000 Rs and Best laptops Under 25000 Rs. If you want to check more such lists of best laptops in the different categories, do check our Laptops Section.
Why our list of best laptops under 30000 Rs in India?
- Our list of best laptops under 30000 Rs in India is not just based on our personal opinions and users reviews but they are based on their sales number. Yes, you got it right, these are also the best-selling laptops in this budget range.
- Being the best-seller laptops under 30K price bracket simply means that these are the most trusted laptops around 30000 Rs in India. Many people in India have already purchased and using these laptops.
- When you buy one of the best laptops listed here within this budget range, you actually buy a best quality laptop under 30000 and also you get the best value for your money. So go ahead and buy a laptop that India trusts.
If we talk specifically, 30000 Rs is a decent budget for a laptop, you can get a good configuration machine having above average specifications. Though choosing the right machine might be a head-scratching task especially if you are buying it for the first time but you don’t need to worry now. Here, we will list you the 10 best machines under 30000 Rs and also at the end of the post, you will find a quick buying guide that you can refer to choose the best machine as per your needs and requirements.
Top 10 Best Laptops Under 30000 Rs In India In 2019
Here’s our list of Top 10 Best Laptops Under 30000 Rs In India In 2019, for the availability of these laptops, we have given the direct purchase links to top e-commerce website in India. We hope this list will help you in buying the right laptop as per your need and most importantly in your budget. Also as we keep updating this list on a regular basis, we suggest you, to bookmark this page for future reference.
DELL Vostro 3581 15.6-inch HD Laptop (7th Gen Core i3-7020U/4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10 + MS Office/Intel HD Graphics), Black
- 2.29GHz Intel Core i3-7020U 7th Gen processor
- 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 5400rpm hard drive
- 15.6-inch screen, Intel HD Graphics
- Windows 10 Home operating system
HP 14 Core i3 7th gen 14-inch Thin and Light Laptop (4GB /1TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/Smoke Gray /1.59 kg), 14q-cs0006TU
- Processor: 7th Generation Intel core i3-7020U processor, 2.3GHz base processor speed
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Display: 14-inch HD (1366x768) display
- Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR4 |Storage:1TB HDD
- Design & battery: Thin and light design|Laptop weight: 1.59 kg|Average battery life = 4 hours, Lithium battery
Lenovo Ideapad S145 AMD A6-9225 15.6-inch HD Thin and Light Laptop ( 4GB RAM / 1TB HDD / Windows 10 Home / Office Home and Student 2019 / Grey / 1.85kg ), 81N3004DIN
- Processor: AMD A6-9225 7th Generation processor, 2.6 Ghz base speed, 3 Ghz max speed, 2 cores, 1 Mb Cache
- Operating System: Preloaded Windows 10 Home, with lifetime validity
- Display: 15.6-inch screen with (1366x768) HD display | Anti Glare technology
- Memory and Storage: 4 GB RAM | Storage 1 TB HDD
- Design and battery: Thin and light Laptop| 180 Degree Hinge| Laptop weight 1.85kg | Battery Life: Upto 5.5 hours as per MobileMark 2014
HP 15 Intel Pentium Gold 4417u 15.6-Inch HD Laptop (4GB/1TB/Win10/No DVD/Jet Black/1.91 kg), 15-DA0389TU
- Processor: Intel Pentium Gold 4417u processor, 2.30GHz base processor speed, 2MB cache
- Operating system: This is a Windows 10 laptop
- Display: 15.6-inch HD BrightView WLED backlit (1366 x 768) SVA Brightness 220 nits 101ppi
- Memory & Storage: 4GB DDR4 RAM | Storage: 1TB HDD
- Design & battery: Laptop weight: 1.91 kg | 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion Lithium battery
Lenovo V110 AMD A6 14 inch HD Laptop (4GB RAM/ 1TB HDD/ DOS / DVD Writer/ Black)
- Processor: AMD A6-9210 processor, 2.4 GHz
- Operating System: DOS ::: Battery: upto 3-4 hours*
- Display: 14 inch screen with (1366 X 768) HD Display
- Memory and Storage: 4 GB RAM | Storage 1 TB HDD
- 1 Year Carry in warranty by Lenovo
Last update on 2019-12-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
So, these were our pick for the top 10 best laptops under 30000 Rs in India in 2019, these laptops are good enough for daily computing usage and multi-media consumption. In case if you want more options, just search here. You will get the curated list of more laptops around 30000 Rs price mark. You can compare the specifications and go through the configurations and you can read the users reviews before making your decision to buy a good quality laptop in your budget.
Brief Buying Guide: Best Laptops Under 30000 Rs In India
For 30000 Rs, there are so many laptops available from different brands. It’s actually good for the buyers that they have lots of option to choose from but eventually having so many options can confuse you as well. You don’t need to worry now, here’s our quick buying guide that will help you in choosing the best machine in your budget.
Processor & Graphics
Under 30000 Rs, you can get the latest Intel Core i3 Processor Laptops. You will get some models with AMD processors where you can get a better graphics card, but we suggest to go with Intel Processor. Intel i3 will give you better performance and long battery life. AMD processors generally consume more battery and heat a bit if used for a long time. But it won’t be a problem with the latest AMD Processors.
RAM & Storage
4GB RAM would be sufficient for many users but if you are a heavy multitasker, consider an 8GB RAM options. Although RAM can be increased if there is an option to expand RAM in the laptop so choose a laptop with an expandable RAM option so that you can increase the RAM later when you need. 1TB HDD is common in most of the laptops in this budget segment and it will be more than enough for regular users.
We recommend Windows 10 OS, but if are comfortable with any other Operating System, you can buy a DOS or Ubuntu laptops, you can save some bucks as well. Laptops with pre-installed Windows 10 OS will cost you a bit more but as Windows is the most popular platform for laptops today, it will be comfortable for you to use a Windows laptop. You can also install your choice of operating system later also.
Keyboard & Battery
Under 30K budget segment, most of the laptops will have a standard 15.6-inch screen size, which is really good for media consumption. Having the bigger form factor, you will get a decent touchpad and keyboard. If we talk about battery life, these laptops will have enough power to give you 5-6 hours of battery life in the starting. If you are someone like me, who like smaller form factor, you can choose to go with the 14-inch model as well but in this smaller form factor, you will only get limited models in India.
Brand, Value & Budget
The last thing you need to consider when buying the best laptop under 30000 Rs in India is the brand. Considering the budget, you can get a decent laptop from all top laptop brands in India. Specifically telling, you can choose a laptop from HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, and Asus, all these brands are known for making quality laptops and you will get the best value for your money. Focus on specifications but do consider built and design as well.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here are some of the most common and frequently asked questions that most of our users ask on different online forums when they go for buying a laptop under 30000 Rs in India. We thought to cover these questions here to help you and all our users in making an informed decision while buying a machine in 30K Rs in India.
Are laptops under 30000 Rs good for students?
Yes, they are definitely good for students. Laptops for 30000 Rs have above average configurations, you can do a lot more on your laptop. Apart from regular computing tasks, you can also use the laptop for coding and making projects as well.
Can I buy a laptop under 30K for regular office use?
Yes, 30000 Rs is a good investment on a laptop for office use. Again, it depends on your requirements, what sorts of applications you are going to use. If you are going to use heavy graphics application, choose a laptop with a dedicated graphics card.
Can I get an Intel Core i5 laptop under 30000 Rs in India?
It’s very hard to say. For now, the best you can get under 30000 Rs is the Intel Core i3 processor which is good for regular usages. Even if you can find some models with Intel Core i5, they will be of older generations, If you specifically need an Intel i5 laptop, stretch your budget a bit more or you need to compromise on other things.
Which processor is better for a laptop under 30000 in India?
The best processor that you can get for a laptop under 30000 Rs in India is the latest generation Intel Core i3 Processor. It’s a powerful processor that is capable for above medium performance. Though you can not expect gaming level performance, then that’s the best you can get in this budget.
Can I get a decent laptop for video editing under 30000 Rs?
It depends on what sort of video editing software you are going to use and how graphics-intensive work is involved in the process. You can use some light-weight video editing software but if you have the advance requirements go for an i7 laptop or an i9 laptop with the better and dedicated graphics card support.
Under 30000 Rs, you can get a decent laptop which can be used in normal day to day usage, you can use the laptop for web surfing, watching movies or office work. These laptops won’t have enough power to play heavy games but yes you can easily play small games that do not have heavy graphics or require more CPU usage.
Now that we have come to the end of our guide and the list of best laptops under 30000 Rs in India, we hope that you have enough information and details that will help you in choosing the best machine as per your needs and requirements and most importantly in your budget. Do share the post on your social networks so that your friends can also take the benefits from this post and the buying guide given here.