If you’re looking for the best laptops under 35000 Rs in India 2021, look no further. Here, you’ll find the 10 best options available now and the buying guide.
Within the budget of 35000 Rs, you can get a decent laptop with really good specifications and with the latest OS pre-installed. So, if you are looking to buy one of the best laptops under 35000 Rs in India? Then you are in the right place, here you will get all the information and a complete buying guide that will help you in choosing the best.
In case if you have a slightly low budget for your laptop, You may also check our list of Best laptops Under 30000 Rs. And if you want to check more such lists of best laptops in the different categories, do check our Laptops Section.
Why our list of best laptops under 35000 Rs in India?
- Our list of best laptops under 35000 Rs is not just based on our personal opinions or user reviews, the list is directly based on the number of sales. So, the list can also be called as the best-selling laptops in this budget.
- These are the tried and test laptops under the 35000 price mark. Being the best-sellers, these laptops are being used by hundreds and thousands of users in India. You won’t be disappointed with any of the laptops listed here.
- When you buy one of the best laptops under 35000 Rs in India listed here, you will get the excellent built laptops and also the best value for your money. So, go ahead and buy a laptop under 35000 Rs that India trusts.
Here in this post, we have listed the Top 10 Best Laptops Under 35000 Rs In India In 2021, The list is updated on regular basis, so you will always get the best and latest laptops under 35000 Rs here. We suggest bookmarking this page so that you can come back here at any time when you need to buy a laptop in this budget in India.
Top 10 Best Laptops Under 35000 Rs In India For 2021
Here’s our list of top 10 best laptops under 35000 Rs in India that you can currently buy in the market, We recommend going with a laptop having better specifications and latest OS (Windows 10). Windows 10 is the latest operating system from Microsoft and is recommended for regular usage. Also given the direct links to these laptops so that you can easily find them online and can buy one of these laptops easily.
Dell Inspiron 3502 15.6" HD Display Laptop (Pentium Silver N5030 / 4GB / 256GB SSD / Integrated Graphics / Win 10 + MSO / Accent Black) D560427WIN9BE
- Processor: Intel Pentium Silver N5030 Processor (4MB Cache, up to 3.1 GHz)
- Memory & Storage:4GB RAM | 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- Display:15.6-inch HD Anti-glare LED Backlight Narrow Border WVA Display
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics with shared graphics memory
- Operating System & Software: Windows 10 Home | Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019
HP 15 Intel Pentium Gold 6405U Processor Entry Level Laptop (4GB/1TB/Win 10/Jet Black/1.74kg), 15s-du1052tu, 39.6 cm (15.6-inch)
- Design & Battery: Thin and light design | Laptop weight: 1.74 kg | Average battery life 7 hours, 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion Fast Charge Battery
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
- Ports: 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C (5Gbps), 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A (5Gbps), 1 microSD card reader | Without CD-Drive
Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 AMD Athlon Silver 3050U 15.6 inch HD Thin and Light Laptop (4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10/MS Office 2019/Platinum Grey/1.85Kg), 81W100HKIN
- Processor: AMD Athlon Silver 3050U | Speed: 2.3 GHz (Base) - 3.2 GHz (Max) | 2 Cores | 4MB Cache
- OS: Pre-Loaded Windows 10 Home with Lifetime Validity
- Pre-Installed: MS Office Home and Student 2019
- Memory and Storage: 4GB RAM DDR4, Upgradable up to 12GB | 1TB HDD
- Display: 15.6" HD (1366x768) | Anti-Glare
ASUS VivoBook 14 (2020) Intel Quad Core Pentium Silver N5030, 14-inch FHD Thin and Light Laptop (4GB RAM/1TB HDD/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics/Transparent Silver/1.5 Kg), X415MA-EK101T
- Processor: 10th Gen Intel Pentium Silver N5030, 1.1 GHz Base Speed, Up to 3.1 GHz Turboboost Speed, 4 cores, 4 Threads, 4MB Cache
- Memory & Storage: 4GB SO-DIMM DDR4 2400MHz RAM, Upgradeable up to 8GB using 1x SO-DIMM Slot with | Storage: 1TB HDD 2.5-inch SATA 5400RPM with empty M.2 2280 Slot
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 605
- Display: 14-inch LED-Backlit LCD, FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9, 220nits, NanoEdge bezel, Anti-Glare Plane with 45% NTSC, 82% Screen-To-Body Ratio
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
HP 15s Thin and Light Laptop (Intel Celeron N4020/4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10 Home), du1044tu
- Processor: Intel Celeron N4020 (1.1 GHz base frequency(2b), up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency(2c), 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB); Storage: 1TB 5400 rpm SATA
- Display: 15.6" diagonal FHD SVA anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1366 x 768)
- Minimum Dimensions (W x D x H): 35.85 x 24.2 x 1.99 cm; Weight: 1.75 kg
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home edition
HP 15 Entry Level 15.6-inch HD Laptop (AMD 3020e/4GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/Jet Black/1.74 Kg), 15s-gy0003AU
- Processor: AMD 3020e (Base Clock Speed 1.2 GHz, Up to 2.6GHz Max Boost Clock, 4 MB L3 cache, 2 cores)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home | In the box: Laptop with included battery, charger
- Display: 15.6-Inch HD Display, 220 nits, 45% NTSC
- Memory & Storage: 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) | 1TB HDD
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics
Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 Intel Celeron N4020 15.6-inch HD Thin and Light Laptop (4GB/256GB SSD/Windows 10/Platinum Grey/1.7Kg), 81WQ003LIN
- Processor: Intel Celeron N4020 | Speed: 1.1 GHz (Base) - 2.8 GHz (Max) | 2 Cores | 4MB Cache
- OS: Pre-Loaded Windows 10 Home with Lifetime Validity
- Memory and Storage: 4GB RAM DDR4 | 256 GB SSD
- Display: 15.6" HD (1366x768) | Brightness: 220 nits | Anti-Glare
- Design: 1.99 cm Thin and 1.7 kg Light | 2-Sided Narrow Bezel
These were our picks for Top 10 Best Laptops Under 35000 Rs In India For 2021. As these laptops are top-rated and most-reviewed online by Indian users in this price bracket, you can choose any of these laptops as per your needs and requirements. If you want more options, just search here. You will get the curated list of more laptops that costs around 35000 Rs in India. Having the options available, you can compare the specifications, configurations, and pricing before making your final decision.
Brief Buying Guide: Best Laptops Under 35000 Rs In India
For 35000 Rs, you have so many laptop models that you can buy in India. Having the options are good for us that we can choose from different models currently available but the problem here is that it may confuse many of the buyers not having the technical knowledge about the laptops. If you are also not able to choose the best laptop under 35000 Rs, here’s our quick buying guide that will certainly help you.
CPU is the most important part of the laptop, having a powerful CPU, gives you the best computing performance. For 35000 Rs, the best processor you may get is Intel Core i5, although the models will be limited. For a better mix, we recommend you to go with the latest Intel Core i5 Laptop or Intel Core i3 Laptop. You may get many models with an AMD processor, we have noticed in the past that laptops having AMD processor consumes more battery and heats up a bit if you use it for a longer time, but it’s not the case now, with the latest AMD Processors so you can choose that as well.
GPU (Graphics Support)
Graphics is another most important thing that you should consider when buying one of the best laptops under 35000 Rs in India. Though all the laptops have some sort of basic graphics support, having a dedicated and the latest graphics card will help your laptop handle heavy graphics-intensive applications very smoothly. If you would like to play games, a good graphics card help you run the games smoothly without any lags.
RAM & Storage
RAM and storage are the next two things that are mentioned in bold on the laptop box and specifications. You need to care about these things when you buy a laptop. For the 35000 Rs laptop, the minimum we recommend is 4GB of RAM. Remember, the more is better for multitasking. If you can get a model having 8GB of RAM or even higher in this budget range, just go for it. Also, you can expand the RAM, if the laptop has the option.
When it comes to storage, you have two options either you can choose HDD storage or SSD storage. SSD’s are fast but they are a bit costlier. So, in the same budget, you can get either 1TB of HDD storage or 256/512GGB of SSD storage. If you can manage with the low space, go for SSD. Choose the one that best fits your requirements.
It’s good to have as many connectivity options as possible; when you are investing so much on a laptop. Some of the connectivity options that you should look for are USB 3.0 connectivity, HDMI, and Bluetooth. These connectivity options will help you connect external devices to your laptop. Do note, USB 3.0 transfers the data much faster as compared with the USB 2.0 port, so at least one of the ports should support 3.0. Brands these days are excluding DVD drives but with most of the models, you can get this option as well, do check this carefully if you specifically need that.
Screen Size & Resolution
The screen is another important thing that requires a bit of attention when buying one of the best laptops under 35000 in India. If we talk about the screen size, most of the laptops in this budget range will have a standard 15.6-inch screen. If you are someone who likes a smaller form factor, you can look for a laptop with a 14-inch screen size but you may get only limited models having this screen size. Also, the screen resolution matters a lot, especially if you would watch movies on your laptop, get a laptop having at least full HD (1920 X 1280 px) for better viewing experience.
Touchpad & Keyboard Quality
The touchpad and the keyboard is the most used part of the laptops. You will always use these two the most to interact with your laptop. Choose a laptop with good quality touchpad so that it will be comfortable to use it while you are working on your laptop. Also, if your work requires lots of typing, choose a laptop that has a good quality keyboard so that you can easily type for hours without any problem. As we are talking about the keyboard, check if you can get a machine having a backlit keyboard so that you can work on your laptop comfortably even in the dim light.
Brand & Warranty
Last but not least, when investing so much on such an expensive device, you need to choose the brand wisely. There are some good laptop brands that are known for making quality laptops and also for their excellent after-sale support and services. HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, and Asus are the most trusted laptop brands in India. When you choose to buy one of the best laptops under 35000 in India from our list, you will see that we have only included the laptops from these top laptop brands in India.
With most of the laptops in this range, you will get a standard 1-year on-site warranty. With some of the models, you may also get an option to extend the warranty. Lastly, do not forget to check their warranty terms.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here are some of the most common and frequently asked questions that most of the users ask on online forums when they go for buying one of the best laptops under 35000 Rs in India. We thought to cover these questions here to help you and all our other users in making an informed decision when buying a laptop under 35K Rs in India.
Can I get the best laptop under 35000 with an i5 processor?
You can get some laptop models having an i5 processor but that will be in limited models only, you won’t get choices if you are specifically looking for i5. Most of the laptops in this range will have either the Intel Core i3 processor or an AMD processor.
Which is the best gaming laptop under 35000 in India?
If gaming is your preference, choose a laptop that has the best and dedicated graphics card. Though if you want to play very heavy graphics games, you might need to spend a bit more and get a laptop specifically designed for gaming.
Which laptop brand is best under 35000 Rs in India?
We believe HP and Dell are the best laptop brand that offers the best value for your money along with the best quality built and design. Though you may also consider Lenovo, Acer, and Asus, you may get the better specification at the same cost.
Shall I go with standard HDD or SSD storage options?
SSDs are much faster and reliable as compared with the standard HDD storage, that’s the reason w always recommend SSD storage option. But, if you want more storage space at the same cost, you can choose to go with the HDD storage as well.
Is under 35000 laptop good for students and office goers?
Yes, under 35000, you can get a decent laptop having above average specifications and configurations. You can comfortably use the laptop for office or college-related works. You won’t face any issue in day to day regular computing.
When you are going to spend so much on a laptop, there are few things you should consider before you finalize the one for yourself. The first thing here, please note that these are not gaming laptops, if you are looking for a laptop for gaming, we suggest you add some more money and buy a gaming laptop, that will perform much better.
Now that we have come to the end of this guide and our list of best laptops under 35000 Rs in India, hope you have got all the information and details that will help you in choosing the best machine in your budget of 35000 Rs in India.
Last update on 2021-04-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API