Unlike before, there are different models available in Mirrorless Camera. Here’s our list of Top 10 Best Mirrorless Cameras in India reviews along with buying guide.
If you looking for a high-end digital camera. You have to choose between a DSLR or a Mirrorless Camera. A few years back when DSLR was dominant in the market and then all professional photographer’s choice was a high-end DSLR. With the arrival of Mirrorless cameras, things have changed a bit now. You can get the same experience as DSLR with a Mirrorless Camera and almost the same or even better photography.
Mirrorless Cameras are smaller in size, lighter in weight and mechanically simpler to use. If we compare this with a DSLR, DSLRs are bulky and technically difficult to use for someone who is just starting into photography. The best thing about these Mirrorless Cameras is that even having a compact size, you will get the same photography quality with a Mirrorless Camera as DSLR and most importantly its beginner-friendly.
Why our list of best Mirrorless Cameras in India?
- Our list is not just based on our personal opinions or users reviews. These are already tried and tested and are the best-selling mirrorless cameras online in India. Hundreds of photographers are already using one of these.
- When you buy one of the mirrorless cameras listed here, you actually buy a quality mirrorless camera and also you will get the best value for your money. So go ahead and buy one of the best mirrorless cameras that India trusts.
If you are looking for a basic point and shoot camera or a DSLR camera, we do have the List Of Best Digital Camera and List Of Best Entry Level DSLR. All of these lists include the best and latest cameras of 2020.
Difference Between DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras
Mirrorless cameras have the advantage of usually being lighter, more compact, faster and better for video shooting; but that comes at the cost of access to fewer lenses and accessories. DSLRs have the advantage in lens selection and an optical viewfinder that works better in low light, but they are more complex and bulkier.
If we talk about the costing, both DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras will cost you almost same (having similar specifications), but there is a good thing about mirrorless cameras, It’s lenses are not that expensive as compared to DSLR.
Unlike DSLR, Mirrorless cameras do not require a long learning curve as well as setup. Even if someone who is just starting into photography they can easily use these mirrorless cameras. If you are someone like to shoot videos more, mirrorless is the best.
Top 10 Best Mirrorless Cameras In India In 2020
Let’s start with our list of best Mirrorless Cameras that you can buy in 2020. Here we have considered the price, quality, and features; so that you can get the best value for your money when you buy one of these best Mirrorless Cameras.
Fujifilm X-T100 w/XC15-45mm Lens Kit Black Mirrorless Digital Camera with 3.0" TFT LCD
- VIEW : Electronic Viewfinder, 3 Way Tilt LCD Monitor, STYLE : Retro & Light0weight, Compact Lens, Detachable Grip, Mode Dial, Function Dial, 3 Way Tilting Touchscreen, IMAGE QUALITY : FUJIFILM X-T100 has the essential elements to make all aspects of your pictures look special: natural skin tone, beautiful colour reproduction, low noise in poor light, and excellent edge-to-edge resolution.
- Large APS-C Image Sensor, Advanced SR Auto mode recognizes the scene and the subject you are looking at and automatically optimizes camera setting and focus. It let you take the best photos possible with minimal effort. FUNCTION : Wireless Conectivity, Film Simulation, Advanced Filter, Superior Intelligent Flash, Capture the world around you in ultra high definition with 4K movie, bringing the atmosphere and emotion of a scene to life.
- 4K Burst Shooting : High resolution, high-speed continuous shooting lets you record fast-moving objects. Choose the best shot from the 15 frames taken in a second. Multi Focus : Multi Focus mode adds multi images together to generate a sharp image with amazingly deep depth of field.
- Compatible with FUJINON X Mount Lens : The 26 lenses of rich lens lineup covers wide focal length from 15mm to 1200mm (35mm format equivalent) both with zoom lenses, realizing compactness and high image quality, and prime lenses with bright aperture and beautiful defocusing effect.
- In combination with rich X Mount genuine lens lineup incorporated with FUJINON's unique optical technology, including small and light electronic zoom lens "XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ" capable of minimum working distance of just 5cm*, FUJIFILM X-T100 corresponds any photographic category and subject with outstanding image quality.
Canon EOS M50 24.1MP Mirrorless Digital SLR Camera (Black) with EF-M 15-45 is STM Lens
- Improved dual pixel CMOS AF and eye detection AF
- 24.1 megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor with ISO 100-25600 (H: 51200)
- 4K UHD 24p and HD 120p for slow motion
- Built-in OLED EVF with touch and drag AF
Sony a7 III Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera (with 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Lens)
- Advanced 24.2MP BSI Full-frame Image Sensor w/ 1.8X readout speed* Advanced 24.2MP Back-Illuminated 35mm Full-frame Image Sensor * Sony test conditions. Compare to the α7 II
- 15-stop dynamic range, 14-bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800
- Up to 10fps Silent or Mechanical Shutter with AE/AF tracking
- 693 phase-detection / 425 contrast AF points w/ 93% image coverage
- Eye-AF with AF-C; Direct AF point 4-way multi-selector; touch AF
Panasonic DMC-G7KGW-K Mirrorless Camera (Black)
- 4K 4:2:2 10 Bit Internal Recording
- 180fps Slow Motion Recording
- 6K Photo at 30 FPS
- 5 Axis Dual Image Stabilization
Canon EOS M200 Mirrorless Camera, EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 is STM Lens, 24.1 MP, 16 GB Memory Card and Carry case
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- 143 AF areas
- Eye Detection AF (one-shot and servo AF)
- 4K Video
Fujifilm X-T100 w/XC15-45mm Kit Champagne Gold Mirrorless Digital Camera with 3.0" TFT LCD
- 24.2 Megapixel APS-C size sensor with Color Reproduction technology refined over 80 years. Artistic expression are made easy with the x-t100 with film Simulation and advanced filter modes
- Featuring super-fast autofocus and a variety of automatic functions, including an evolved SR+ auto mode which is capable of subject recognition together with conventional scene recognition
- Compatible with existing XF/xc Lens lineup of 26 Fujinon high quality lenses which cover focal lengths from 15mm to 1200mm (35mm equivalent)
- Features three-way tilting LCD monitor with a high resolution and high magnification (0.62x) electronic viewfinder, along with a powerful battery capable of 430 frames per charge
- Bluetooth low energy technology allows for quick and seamless image transfer
Last update on 2020-02-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This was our list of best mirrorless cameras that you can currently buy in India. Hope you have liked this, if not or if you want more options, just search here. You will get more mirrorless cameras that you can check the price, compare the features, read the reviews and choose the best one that meets your requirement.
The Best You Can Expect From These Mirrorless Cameras
These are the list of Top 10 Best Mirrorless Cameras, it does the job excellently for most of the users who want to start a career in photography or a pro photography enthusiast. With these cameras, you can expect the best and easy photography, but If you are looking for a basic point and shoot camera or a mirrorless camera, we do have the List Of Best Digital Camera and List Of Best Entry Level DSLR.