Here’s our list of Top 10 Best Mixer Grinders in India, do check our reviews and buying guide before you buy a new mixer grinder for your kitchen.
Mixer Grinders are perhaps one of the most important appliances in our kitchen. From making chutney to curry and for making juice, you need a good mixer grinder in your kitchen. Market these days are flooded with different types of mixer grinders from various brands, which really confuse you as a customer. To make things easier for you, here we bring you the Top 10 Best Mixer Grinders in India. If you are planning to buy a new mixer grinder for your kitchen, the list here will certainly help you buy the best one.
Here we have only listed the best mixer grinders from top brands in India, which include Prestige, Bajaj, Wonderchef, Maharaja Etc. The list only includes the top-rated and bestseller mixer grinder in India that are currently available in the market so that you can buy any of these mixer grinders without a worry. And in case, if you are interested, you can also check our list of Best Hand Blenders in India.
Why our list of best mixer grinders in India?
- Our list of top 10 best mixer grinders in India is not just based on our personal opinions or on user reviews but they are also based on the number of sales. Yes, you got it, they are also the best-selling mixer grinders online in India.
- There’s always the advantage of buying a bestseller mixer grinder in India. You actually buy a mixer grinder that is tried and tested. Hundreds and thousands of people can not be wrong and you can read their reviews before buying.
- When you choose to buy one of the best mixer grinders in India listed here, you not only buy a good quality mixer grinder but also you will get the best value for your money. So go ahead and choose/buy a mixer grinder that India trusts.
Buying a mixer grinder could be a little tricky especially if you are buying it for the first time. We suggest you go through our Quick Buying Guide (given at the end of this post) before you make a purchase decision. And in case if you are looking for any other home or kitchen and related appliances, do check our Kitchen Appliances category.
Top 10 Best Mixer Grinders In India 2020 (Reviews)
Here we go with our list of Top 10 Best Mixer Grinders in India, We keep updating this list on a regular basis, so here you will always find the best mixer grinders that are currently available in India, you can bookmark this page for future reference. Further to make your buying process easier, we have given the direct link to the online store, so that you can easily find them and can bring home one of these mixer grinders to your kitchen. Now, without any further delay, let’s check these mixer grinders.
Preethi Zodiac MG 218 Mixer Grinder, 750W, 5 Jars (Black/ Light Grey)
Preethi is one of the top mixer grinder brands in India. This Preethi mixer grinder has a powerful motor that ensures robust operations and along with that it has equipped with excellent cooling technology that makes this mixer grinder suitable for medium to heavy task.
- This mixer grinder has 750W Vega W5 motor that can make the process of dry grinding easy and quick. It has got 3 speed settings and the body feels solid and sturdy. The material of the body is A.B.S.
- It comes with a 3-In-1 Insta fresh Fruit Juicer Jar i.e. centrifugal juicing for making instant juice, it has got super extraction for coconut and tamarind extraction and as well as for blending.
- It has also got the Master Chef + Jar for food processing capabilities: you can do Atta Kneading in 1 min, Chopping in just 2 pulses, Grating and Slicing in just seconds, Meat mincing in minutes and Citrus Press, It has got the Non-slip Feet as well that prevents from slipping.
- This mixer grinder comes with 5 Years on the motor and overall 2 years of warranty on the product. It has got a safety indicator as well, in case of an overload, the color of indicator light will be changed from Blue to “Red”. This will indicate that the motor has tripped and the user needs to remove some parts of the fill and reset the overload protector which is located at the bottom of the mixer grinder to restart it again.
Bosch TrueMixx Pro Mixer Grinder 1000 Watt-MGM8842MIN, Black
Bosch is known for its powerful motor performance and this mixer grinder is no exception. Along with the powerful performance, this also has a beautiful design especially the black color looks amazing.
- This mixer grinder has uniquely designed blunt PoundingBlade with thick edges which replicate pounding effect on dry ingredients, thus giving authentic texture and taste after grinding.
- It has got the high-quality stainless steel blades for high performance wet, dry and chutney grinding. It also comes with concealed bush for contamination-free mixing and grinding.
- Jars included with the mixer grinder is made up of high-grade stainless which has got an ergonomic design of jar handles for easy operations. Also, you can operate it completely hands-free with unique lid-locks and strong suction feet for added stability.
- It has got 30 minutes motor rating (5 min On and 2 min Off, maximum 6 cycles). It has also got the much-needed overload protector that ensure the safe operations in case an overload.
Bajaj Classic Mixer Grinder, 750W, 3 Jars (White and Maroon)
Bajaj is a well known Indian brand and is popular in every household for their quality home and kitchen appliances. This is a powerful mixer grinder from Bajaj that will definitely add beauty to your kitchen.
- It comes with a powerful 750 watt motor that makes it powerful enough for hard and dry grinding. You will get 100% copper motor in the mixer grinder, that’s very much durable for long use.
- You will get 3 jars along with the mixer grinder; Jar Size: 1.5L Liquidising Jar, 1L Dry grinder, 0.3L Chutney Jar; Jar Material: Stainless Steel; Body Material: ABS; Cord Material: PVC; Blade Material: Stainless Steel; Speed Control: 3 Speed Control Motor.
- It has equipped with the multifunction blades that have got the Tetraflow Technology. This mixer grinder comes with 2 years of warranty on the product and 5 years of warranty on the motor.
Preethi Blue Leaf Diamond Mixer Grinder, 750W, 3 Jars (Blue/ White)
Whether you are replacing your old mixer or buying a new one, this Preethi mixer grinder can be your best companion in your kitchen, it has got the powerful motor and also it looks really beautiful.
- This efficient mixer grinder comes with a powerful 750 watt motor that makes the heavy grinding task a breeze. It also comes with rust and shockproof body which is made using ABS plastic.
- The jars that come with this mixer grinder are made using stainless steel and have gone through various tests before getting assembled to assure its stability and durability for longer use.
- This mixer grinder also comes with a flexi lid which helps you to make adjustments to the capacity of the jar, this comes really handy in case of overfill in the jar. The lid fits well with the jar.
- It has got the three speed variations which means you can operate the appliance at different speeds. Though it has a drawback that heaving such a powerful motor it makes a loud noise when in use.
Butterfly Smart Mixer Grinder, 750W, 4 Jars (Grey)
The Butterfly mixer grinders are very powerful as well as beautiful. In case if you are planning to buy one of the best mixer grinders in India, this particular model should definitely be in your list.
- It comes with a powerful 750-Watt motor that has razor-sharp blades with an RPM of 17000 – 20000 which precisely cuts, chops and mixes ingredients of any shapes or sizes.
- Also this mixer grinder comes with 4 jars that make the whole grinding process quick and easy, it has got 1.5-liter juicer jar, 1.5-liter, and 0.75-liter stainless steel jar, and 0.4-liter chutney jar.
- It has got the transparent polycarbonate lid that ensures you can clearly see your ingredients and monitor the grinding process according to your requirements. Also, the lid fits well with the jars.
- The jar handles are very sturdy that assures high stability and durability. The mixer grinder comes with 3 speed settings that you can adjust as per your requirements and preferences.
Philips HL7756/00 Mixer Grinder, 750W, 3 Jars (Black)
Philips is again one of the very popular home and kitchen appliance brands in India. The good thing is that you can find a Philips in every part of the country, even in the remotest cities in India.
- This mixer grinder comes with the new and powerful 750 W Turbo Motor, with advanced air ventilation & sturdy coupler, allows 25 minutes* continuous grinding (ON-Off Mode) even for tough ingredients.
- The mixer grinder contains 3 jars that have specialized blades for grinding and mixing toughest ingredients, masalas, chutneys, shakes, and purees, the jars are made leakproof and with food-grade stainless steel and comes with transparent lids.
- The mixer grinder has 3 speed controls that you can adjust as per your needs and requirements. You can start with the slower speed and then you can go to the top level for smooth grinding and mixing.
- Philips provides 2 years warranty on this mixer grinder and 5 years of warranty on the motor used inside the mixer grinder.
Preethi Blue Leaf Platinum MG 139 Mixer Grinder, 750W, 4 Jars (White and Blue)
This is again an amazing mixer grinder from Preethi. The Preethi Blue Leaf Platinum 750 watt mixer grinder is a must-have kitchen appliance in every kitchen. This mixer grinder offers high efficiency whatever you want to do whether the mixing or the grinding in your kitchen.
- This mixer grinder comes with a powerful 750 watt motor and several safety features like heat-sensitive cutoff for protection against voltage fluctuation along with the overload protection and shockproof ABS body that ensures stability and durability of the mixer.
- This particular model comes with 4 jars that are made up of stainless steel and gives you the best performance and high durability. Also, this mixer grinder comes with polycarbonate top lids which really fits well the jars and are unbreakable and transparent.
- It has got the high-quality blades. The blades are machine grounded and polished for quick grinding. The blades can grind toughest ingredients with ease and provide superior grinding performance.
- One of the jars that come with this mixer grinder has the super extractor features, this is very helpful when making juices, this extractor facilitates maximum extraction of fruit juices and/or coconut milk.
Bajaj GX8 Mixer Grinder, 750W, 3 Jars (White)
The Bajaj mixer grinders are a durable kitchen appliance that you can definitely have in your kitchen. They are made of stainless steel, which prevents rusting and has vacuum feet for easy and safe operation. It comes with 3 sets of stainless steel jars that allow versatile operations in the kitchen so that it can be used for multiple purposes.
- The Bajaj GX8 750 Watt mixer grinder comes with a powerful 750 W motor and 18000 RPM work rate, which ensures smooth and efficient performance while mixing or grinding ingredients in your kitchen.
- It has got 3 jars of different sizes and made up of stainless steel, they are suitable for different types of kitchen grinding works. The jars have transparent dome-style lids that go excellently with the jars.
- Bajaj provides 2 years of standard warranty on the mixer grinder and 5 years of warranty on the motor used in the mixer grinder so that you can use this mixer grinder for many years without any worry.
Wonderchef Nutri-Blend 400 Watts Mixer Grinder with 2 Jars (Black)
The Wonderchef Nutri-Blend is known for its power, performance, reliability & great looks. What we like most in this mixer grinder are its compact form factor and amazing design. This mixer grinder is basically suited for low duty and for daily use, as it has only got a decent power.
- This mixer grinder comes with a 380-400 watt superfast motor with 21000RPM speed which is good enough for regular usages like making chutney or preparing a smoothie. Ideally, this mixer grinder is best for wet grinding but you can also do dry grinding as well but do note that it may not be suited for heavy hard grinding.
- Wonderchef Nutri-Blend is really very compact in size and thus consumes less space as compared to those bulky food processors or grinders.
- It comes with two inter-changeable jars (500ml and 300ml) with lid and seasoning cap. There are also 2 sets of stainless steel blades for one for blending, other for grinding that you can use as per your needs.
- It is recommended not to run the Nutri-Blend mixer grinder beyond 30 seconds. For most of the mixing applications in the kitchen, 15-30 seconds of operation would be more than enough.
Prestige Iris 750 Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Stainless Steel Jar + 1 Juicer Jar (White and Blue)
Prestige makes life a lot easier in the kitchen. Whether you are looking for a kitchen appliance or cooking accessories, Prestige is really popular in the segment and you can find lots of their products.
- Having the 750 Watt motor, the Prestige Iris Mixer Grinder is a very powerful mixer grinder, from medium to heavy-duty, you will not be disappointed having this mixer grinder.
- It comes with the 4 jars, wet grinding jar (1.5L), Juicer Jar (1.5L) dry grinding jar (1 L), Chutney Jar (300ml), and a juice jar. The jars are made up of stainless steel and come with good quality lids.
- This mixer grinder has 3 speed controls that you can adjust as per the requirements. The mixer grinder comes with 2 years of standard warranty and 5 years of warranty on the motor.
- The grinder also features an overload protection switch that cuts off the power supply to the appliance to prevent the motor from overheating. You need to reset the switch after given mixer grinder’s motor some rest before using the mixer grinder again.
So, this was our list of 10 best mixer grinders that you can currently buy in India, we hope the list helps you in choosing the best mixer grinder for your kitchen. Further, as these mixer grinders are top-rated and most reviewed online by hundreds of Indian users, you can choose any of these mixer grinders without a doubt in your mind. But in case if you are not happy with our list above or if you want more options, just search here. You will get hundreds of more mixer grinders that you can choose as per your requirements after comparing their features, specifications, and pricing.
Quick Guide: Buying The Best Mixer Grinder in India
In case if you are buying a mixer grinder for the first time and not able to decide which is the best mixer grinder for your kitchen, don’t worry. Here we will help you make the best decision in buying a mixer grinder for your kitchen in India. We suggest you, go through our mixer grinder buying guide below, this guide will certainly help you in making the right decision when buying one of the best mixer grinders in India.
The first thing that you need to decide here, that what type of mixer grinder you are planning to buy. Generally, mixer grinders are of two types, one is a mixer grinder and the second one is a juicer mixer grinder. The juicer mixer grinder (JMG) is indeed a mixer grinder with an additional set-up and jar for making fruit juices. So, in case if you like to make fruit juices, we suggest you buy a juicer mixer grinder.
And if you just need it for cooking purposes, you may choose a mixer grinder only which will be enough for your kitchen needs. Having the juice making functionality and setup the juicer mixer grinder is generally a bit heavy and also costs a bit high. So you can make your decision as per your actual requirements.
Power & Motor Speed
One of the most important factors that you should definitely look for when buying one of the best mixer grinders in India is power and motor speed. The motor power of the mixer grinders usually ranges from 400W to 750W. Higher the motor power is good for the heavy task i.e. for hard grinding. Do note that, the high motor power also consumes more electricity and the cost of the mixer grinder will also be on a higher side.
Dry grinding requires more power while wet grinding does not require that much power and a mixer grinder having 400W power does the job efficiently. Motor speed is generally mentioned on boxes and specifications in RPM (Rotation Per Minute) which shows the number of times blades rotates per minute. You need to choose the right mixer grinder that has enough power so that you won’t face any issue in regular use.
Number of Jars & Quality
Generally, most of the mixer grinders include 3 jars, the smallest one for the dry grinding purpose for example whole spices grinding, medium one for the wet grinding purpose, making chutney or curries, and the large size one which can be used for making fruit juice, etc. You will find some of the models that have 4 jars included inside the box.
Three jars are more than enough for a small and medium family. Having more jars, you can grind many things at a time in different jars. Most of these jars are made up of steel having the plastic lid or glass lid. Do check the jar’s quality, lid quality, and size of the jars before making your decision while purchasing a mixer grinder.
Blade Quality & Types
You will see all the jars having different types and shapes of blades. There is a reason for that. All of these blades have its own specification and are suited for the different types of grinding. In most cases the smaller jar will have small but thick blades, they usually have two blades only and thus they are suited for dry grinding.
The wet grinding jar will have 4 or 6 blades and they are not that thick and thus you should use the right jar for the task. Mostly, these blades are made up of stainless steel for long-lasting and if needed you can change the blade when you need to do so. The blade quality matters here, so do check that properly.
Speed Controls & Settings
Mixer grinders have different speed settings so that you can control the motor speed as per your needs. The motor controls the speed of the blade and thus controls the whole grinding process. Most of the mixer grinders these days will have three speed settings, low, medium and high that you can use while grinding.
It is always advised that you go slow while switching the speed settings i.e. first start the mixer grinder with a lower speed and then gradually increase the speed of the mixer grinder. Do not ever try to start the mixer grinder at the high setting, it may damage the blades inside or may damage the motor of the mixer grinder.
Build & Design
You will find mixer grinders of different designs, some will have the compact form factor and some will be bulky. The design does not matter a lot when buying a mixer grinder if it’s build quality is good. But still, when you are buying a new product, why not choose something beautiful that goes with the overall design of your kitchen.
Don’t get confused with the size of the mixer grinder, even some of the compact mixer grinders may have sturdy built and powerful motor, though the size of the jars will matter. It is always recommended that you choose a mixer grinder that is sturdy for heavy-duty and still compact so that you can easily move it in your kitchen if required.
There are some mixer grinders that have additional functionalities for example pulse feature. This feature comes handy when you grind or mix delicate foods such as tomato. This is just a speed setting that is optimized for whipping eggs or making milkshakes. Having such features some time may really make your cooking process easy.
Most of the mixer grinders come in a standard package that contains the mixer grinder and jars with lids but you will find some models that have additional attachments and accessories. It is always welcomed when the brand provides those additional attachments but you will mostly find them in the high-end models.
While buying any electric appliances, you should be concerned with safety first. A mixer grinder is generally used in the kitchen where we use water as well, thus a mixer grinder should be electric proof. Also, there should be a safety lock present in the jars so that it won’t spill out the content inside while using your mixer grinder.
The base of the mixer grinder should have vacuum cups to hold the mixer grinder on the kitchen platform so that it won’t slip while using the mixer grinder. When it comes to the safety of the mixer grinder or to the person using the mixer grinder, make sure you go through the user manual before using the mixer grinder for the first time.
This is again a safety feature that should be present in all good mixer grinders. This point deserves a separate heading as it’s one of the most important features that you should be looking for when buying one of the best mixer grinders in India. Having the overload protection in the mixer grinder, the motor of the mixer grinder gets switched-off automatically in case of overload or overheating.
This feature helps save the motor life. If you have this feature in your mixer grinder, it will automatically get switch-off when there is an overload and thus protects the motor. You need to remove some parts of the items from the jar or you need to wait for some time so that the motor gets cooled before you can actually use it again.
Brand & Warranty
Lastly, we do not buy mixer grinders very often, thus it’s important that you buy a mixer grinder from one of the top mixer grinder brands in India. Though a mixer grinder does not cost too much, you can easily get a decent model in few bucks. But still, when you are investing you hard-earned money, always choose a good brand.
When you buy a mixer grinder from one of the top mixer brands in India, you will get the best quality mixer grinder and with these brands, you will get a warranty as well. Which means you can use the mixer grinder for many years without any worry and in case if you get any problem in the warranty period, you can easily get the service.
Best Mixer Grinder Brands in India
If you are thinking of bringing home a mixer grinder and looking for the best, there are so many good brands that you can choose from. You are not limited to the options, there are so many models available in the market from some top brands. Here are some of the top and best mixer grinder brands in India that you can consider.
Preethi is the well-known name when it comes to the mixer grinder and other kitchen appliances. They use the latest technologies that make them one of the most trusted names in the mixer grinder industry. Moreover, their mixer grinders also look very beautiful, anyone who will enter your kitchen will surely notice your mixer grinder. That’s the reason one of its models tops our chart.
Prestige needs no introduction, it’s a very popular and common name when it comes to kitchen appliances or even cooking accessories. You can go wrong when you buy any of the Prestige products. They also excel when it comes to the designing of the mixer grinder and when it comes to service, they are second to none.
Just like a butterfly, the Butterfly mixer and grinders also look very beautiful especially those black color, omg. Not just the beauty but the overall built quality and the technology used will impress you certainly. If you are planning to buy a mixer grinder from Butterfly, you actually don’t need to think twice, just go ahead.
We are sure, everyone knows this brand. Bajaj is again so popular and a common name for many homes and kitchen appliances. We all will definitely have one or the other products of Bajaj in our house and kitchen. Even in the remotest part of the country, you can find and buy one of the best Bajaj mixer grinders.
What comes in your mind when you here the brand name “Bosch”, the power. Yes, Bosch might be a new entrant in the mixer grinder industry but they are really popular when it comes to the industrial grinding requirements. So, if power is something you are looking for along with the quality and design, just go with Bosch.
So, those are some of the most popular and trusted mixer grinder brands in India but there are many other good mixer grinder brands as well. Inalsa, Philips, Orient, Maharaja, Usha, and Wonderchef are some of the other trusted mixer and grinders brands that you can also choose when buying one of the best mixer grinders in India.
Safety Measures While Using a Mixer Grinder
A mixer grinder is completely safe to use in the home and kitchen, though you need to take care of certain safety measures to protect yourself or the mixer grinder itself from any accidental damage. Here are a few important things that you should care about when using a mixer grinder in your home and kitchen.
- While loading and unloading in the jar, make sure the mixer is switched off; if possible remove the plug from the socket itself.
- Try not to dd the hot ingredients directly into the jar, let it be cool for some time, it may damage the jar or you may burn your hand accidentally.
- While wet grinding like making puree or chutney, make sure you add sufficient water, it will protect the mixer grinder from overload.
- When operating the mixer grinder, make sure the upper lid of the jar is properly closed. If possible try to hold the jar and lid while operating.
- Last but not least, make sure you go through the mixer grinder user manual that is provided by the company before using the mixer first time.
How To Sharpen The Blades of The Mixer Grinder?
After some time of use the blades of the mixer grinder may lose its sharpness and then you can not make a fine powder and paste while grinding. You can get the blade to sharpen by some mixer grinder professional but if you want to sharpen the blade yourself at your home, here are some simple steps that you can follow.
- First of all, make sure the mixer grinder is not connected with the power outlet, remove the jar from the mixer and wash it properly.
- Let the jar dry for some time so that when you remove the blades from the jar, it won’t slip accidentally from your hand.
- Now, remove the blade from the jar, be careful while removing the blade from the jar or you may accidentally damage you finders or hand.
- You can remove the blades from the jar by twisting the blades in the counterclockwise direction, then the blades will come out freely.
- Now wash the blades again to remove the stains and then let it dry properly, be careful while washing the blades, they might still be sharp.
- Now, sharpen the blades using the sharpening plate or stone. Sharpen it properly from base to edges, again be careful while doing this.
- Once the sharpening is done, reassemble all the parts again. Make sure you test the jar by running the mixer grinder with an empty jar.
How To Reduce The Noise From The Mixer Grinder?
Like most of the appliances the mixer grinder also makes noise when in use but the noise of the mixer grinder is a bit irritating. Though it’s not at all possible to remove the mixer grinder noise completely, if you follow certain measures, you can reduce it a bit. Here are some of the ways you can reduce the noise from mixer grinder.
- Place the mixer grinder on a mat: Mixer grinder does vibrate when in use and thus makes a bit more noise when you are directly using it on the floor. To reduce the noise from the mixer grinder, you can place it on a mat. You will notice the difference yourself, it will make less noise on the soft mat.
- Don’t place the mixer grinder close to the wall when using: Walls create an echo effect, so when you place the mixer grinder near the wall, it will generate more noise. To reduce the noise, place the mixer grinder away from the wall and if you have a small closed kitchen, use the mixer grinder in any other room.
- Prepare the ingredients at night or in the day time: The noise of the mixer grinder feels even more irritating when used early morning and also it disturbs the people sleeping in the nearby room. Though you may not reduce the noise this way, it will reduce the disturbances caused to the people sleeping.
How To Take Care of Your Mixer Grinder?
It’s very important that you take care of the mixer grinder so that it works properly for many years and you can use it without any worry. Here are some of the simple ways that will help you increase the overall life of your mixer grinder.
- When the mixer grinder is not in use, make sure it’s switched off properly and if possible you can remove the plug from the socket itself.
- When you are done with the grinding, make sure you clean the jars properly with the clean water and let it dry before placing in the box again.
- When not in use and after you have finished the grinding job, make sure you cover the whole mixer grinder so that dust does not go inside.
- Avoid using the detergents to clean the parts of the mixer grinder and make sure water does not go inside the motor part of the mixer.
- Go through the user manual before using the mixer grinder for the first time and always consult the professional for repairing and maintenance.
FAQs When Buying A Mixer Grinder in India
We see lots of questions on different online forums that people ask when they plan to buy a mixer grinder. In case if you are also a first-time buyer, you might also have some questions about buying a mixer grinder. Here, we thought to compile those common question about mixer grinders and answer then so that you and all our users can make an informed decision when buying one of the best mixer grinders in India.
Which is the best mixer grinder in India?
Different people will have different preferences and requirements so it’s actually not possible to pick a single best mixer grinder for all, you can check our list of top 10 best mixer grinders in India and then can choose as per your needs and requirements.
Which are the best mixer grinder brands in India?
There are so many good mixer grinder brands in India, to name a few, you can go with Preethi, Prestige, Butterfly, Bajaj, Bosch, and Inalsa. You won’t be disappointed with any of these mixer grinder brands in India, just choose as per your requirements.
What are the benefits of using a mixer grinder?
This small kitchen appliance can really make your life easy in the kitchen. As it’s named, the mixer grinder can be used for grinding the ingredients and mixing them so that you can use them in your cooking, it saves lots of manual efforts while cooking.
What are all components provided with the mixer grinder?
Generally, most of the mixer grinders will have 3 or 4 sets of jars with lids and/or a plastic spatula along with the user manual guide, some warranty papers, and the mixer grinder itself. In some cases, you may find a recipe book also in the box.
How many watts of mixer grinder is good for daily use?
The dry grinding requires more power whereas for wet grinding you can manage it with a 400-500 watt mixer grinder. For dry grinding and heavy-duty we recommend 750 watts and above mixer grinder. For daily use, even a 500-watt mixer grinder is enough.
How much power does a mixer grinder consume?
The power of the mixer grinder is written on the box itself like 500 watts or 750 watts. Though the power consumption also depends on how yo actually use the mixer grinder. If you use it at a high setting, it will consume more energy or vice-versa.
What is the difference between a mixer grinder and food processor?
Many people think that both mixer grinder and the food processor is the same but no, there’s a lot of difference between the two. You can use the mixer grinder for mixing and grinding whereas the food processor can be used for many other tasks as well.
Can I use the mixer grinder for juicing purposes?
Yes, you can use the mixer grinder for making fruit juices also but only citrus fruit juices. You just need to put the citrus fruits in the juicer jar and use the mixer grinder to make the juice, make sure you remove the seeds before blending them.
Can I use the mixer grinder without holding the upper lid?
Yes, you can but make sure the lid is properly closed and tight, and also it’s not overfilled. But if possible try to hold the upper lid when using the mixer grinder so that the lid does not open accidentally, mixer grinder vibrates a bit when it’s in use.
What is the difference between a blender and a mixer grinder?
Blender is basically used for blending i.e. just mixing the things whereas the mixer grinder can be used for many other different things like you can also grind hard things like sugar or you can make chutney which is not possible with a blender.
Why does my mixer grinder stop suddenly?
There will be overload protection in the mixer grinder. When the mixer grinder is overloaded or if it gets heated, it stops automatically. Then, you need to wait for some time or remove some parts from the jar before using the mixer grinder again.
Is it safe to buy mixer grinders online in India?
Yes, it’s completely safe to buy a mixer grinder online in India provided you buy it from a trusted store. We have given the links to Amazon so that you can buy any of the listed mixer grinders safely and also you will get lots of options online to choose from.
The mixer grinder is one of the must-have kitchen appliances that everyone should have in their kitchen. It really makes life easy while cooking in the kitchen. It helps you prepare the cooking in no time and saves lots of time and manual effort. That’s the reason women in the house loves this amazing kitchen appliance.
Now that we have come to the end of this post top 10 best mixer grinders in India along with our buying guide, we hope that you have got all the details that you need so that you can bring home one of the best mixer grinders in India that are currently available in the market. You can choose from our list to save your time as we have done all the research for you. Check our list of best mixer grinders that you can bring home now.
There are hundreds and thousands of people using these mixer grinders happily in their kitchen. The advantage of buying any of these mixer grinders is that they are best -sellers online in India, you can check user reviews, compare the features and then can choose the one that best matches your kitchen needs
Last update on 2020-08-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API