A nebulizer is very useful for kids and people suffering from respiratory problems, in case if you want to buy, here are the top 10 best nebulizers in India reviews for kids as well as adults.
A nebulizer is a medical device, which is used to help a person to breathe when suffering from a breathing problem, by transforming liquid medication into a breathable form. Nebulizers are used for the treatment of conditions like acute infections of the lungs, asthma, COPD, lung fibrosis, and also in children to ease respiratory distress.
Please Note: It is also highly advisable to use nebulizer devices only after medical consultation. Consult your doctor before buying and using a nebulizer.
In case if you need to buy one of the best nebulizers in India for your kids or in fact for adults as well, here we help you choose the best one. Check our list of best nebulizers that you can currently buy in India and also do not forget to read the buying guide given at the end of the post, it will really help you filter out the best from the list. For more related best products, do check our health and fitness category.
Why our list of best nebulizers in India?
- Our list of best nebulizers in India given here is not just based on personal opinions and users reviews but they are directly based on the number of sales. Many people like India have already purchased and using these nebulizers.
- As you can also call this list as the best-selling nebulizers in India, these nebulizers are tried and tested. When you buy any of these, you get the best quality nebulizer for your kids and also the best value for your money.
- The list includes the different types of nebulizers, which varies in terms of shapes and sizes to suit different individuals. You can buy any of these as per your requirement. Do read the specification before you make a purchase.
Choosing and buying a nebulizer should be done with utmost care as you are going to take the medication directly from the device. Thus, you can not buy any random nebulizer from the internet. Though for general purpose requirement all of the nebulizers work well. But, when you are buying it for small kids, do consult the doctor first.
What is a Nebulizer?
A nebulizer is a device, which is mainly used to ingest medication directly into the lungs by converting it into the form of a mist. They are mostly used in medical centers and hospitals and they are really useful for someone who is having a breathing problem.
You place the medicine prescribed by doctors in the nebulizer and it converts that into the breathable mist. For the nebulizer process, you can go to your nearest medical center but in case if you need it on a frequent basis, it’s better if you can buy a nebulizer for your home and you can easily use it when you need it at your home.
Being a medical device, it is advised that you choose the nebulizer very carefully. There are the nebulizers that are most suited for kids but not the adults and vice-versa. Also, different kind of medication requires different types of nebulizers. You should also take the advice from a medical practitioner before buying a nebulizer.
Top 10 Best Nebulizers In India In 2021
Here’s our list of the top 10 best nebulizers in India, the list here is updated on a regular basis so you will always get the latest and best nebulizers in India here. And to make your purchase easy, we have also given the direct links to these nebulizers along with the specifications. You should bookmark this page so that you can refer to it later also; when you need to buy a nebulizer in India. Here we go with our list of best Nebulizers.
AmbiTech NC 10 Compressor Nebulizer Machine Kit White (Made in India) (Nebulizer)
- AmbiTech Compressor Nebulizer was developed in conjunction with respiratory therapists for the successful treatment of 1.Efficient respiratory therapy, 2.Effective Medication Delivery 3.Easy Carry Handle 4.Light weight 5.Complete Nebulizer kit 6.Easy to Clean 7.Ideal for all Ages
- For child and adult use and medication capacity of 5 ml for best respiratory care.Full kit for Family use with Nebulizer, Adult Mask, Child Mask, Medicine Chamber and Air Tube
- Advanced Nebulization Technology with Nebulization rate of 0.2 ml/min for effective medication
- Technical Specification : Power : 230V AC. 50 Hz, Maximum Power : 75W, Maximum Capacity : 5ml, Particle Size : 0.4 to 8um, MMAD : 4um, On Time : 30 minutes, O time : 40 minutes, Sound Level : 70 DBA ( 1 Meter) , Operating pressure range : 8 to 16 PSI, Compressor pressure range : 28 PSI, Compressor air output : 10 LPM, Operating temperature range : 0 C to 40 C, Operating humidity range : 10to 75 RH.
Omron Ultra Compact & Low Noise Compressor Nebulizer for Child & Adult (White)
- Effective inhalation speed 0.3ml/ minute
- The small particle size of mmad 4.56um easily accessories The lower airways for effective inhalation
- 10ml medication capacity with minimal residual Drug residue
- Full set of accessories includes an adult mask, a baby mask and a mouthpiece
- Aerosol output Rate 0.109ml/min
Handynab Nulife Pistontype Compressor Nebulizer
- Pressure Max 2.5 bar, Air Flow Min 8 LPM
- Operating times 60 min ON 60 min OFF, Noise at 1 meter 55 dBA
- Included components: 1 Nulife Handyneb Nebulizer, 1 Bag, Warranty card, Mask Kit, Pump
- Please contact seller if you receive wrong product or kit
- Power Supply (215-240vAc; 50-60 Hz) (110-130v Ac, 50-60 Hz)
Beurer Nebulizer, German Technology (IH18), white (IH 18)
- Made with German Technology/5 Years Warranty/ Europe's No 1 Brand
- For the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract
- Nebulisation of liquid medicine using compressed air technology
- Accessories: Nebuliser bottle, mouthpiece, adult mask, child mask, compressed air tube and filter
- High nebulisation capacity (approx. 0.4 ml/min)- short inhalation time. For Troubleshooting, Please speak to Brand Customer Support Number 0124 4477111 or write to [email protected]
Thermocare Compressor Nebulizer Machine Kit (White)
- High quality nebulizer: Effective for cough, wheezing, asthma, COPD, bronchitis and other conditions requiring nebulization. The product is compatible with prescribed medicine or can be used water
- State of the art technology: Ensures medication is atomized into fine particles faster, reaching respiratory tract more effectively. Low noise (noise level less than 55 dba (1 m away))
- Reliable Aerosol Treatment
- Effective For Cough, Wheezing, Asthma, COPD, Bronchitis And Other Respiratory tract disorders
- 6ml Medication capacity |0. 5 ~ 8 µm (Micrometer) Ultrafine Particles
Philips Home Nebulizer with SideStream Disposable Kit (White)
- Fast drug output for faster treatment times
- Choice of nebulizers to reduce costs
- Proven SideStream technology is effective
K-Life Neb-101 Nebulizer with free storage pouch
- Effective high performing nebulizer to make sure comfort to the patient as soon as possible
Medtech Nebulizer Handyneb, Model: SMART
- Very powerful & reliable piston compressor nebulizer especially for professional & intensive use.
- Powerful compressor and matched nebulizer kit, ensures medication is atomized into fine particles faster reaching respiratory tracts more effectively and resulting in a better medication compliance.
- Wide Range of accessories available.
- Piston Type Compressor
- Wall - Mounting
BPL Medical Technologies Breathe Ezee N3 Nebulizer, (Sigma_Ent_0003) (White)
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White
- Battery Required: No
- Voltage: 220 Volts; Wattage: 125 Watts
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Warranty on Manufacturing defects
Mievida Mi-HALE 59 Compressor Nebulizer for Child & Adult with MediControl Technology and 360 Inhaler Rotation for Effective Delivery of Medication
- One year warranty after online registration. Mievida Mi-HALE 59 Compressor Nebulizer helps in the effective treatment of asthma, allergies, chronic bronchitis, and other respiratory disorders.
- The package contents: Compressor Nebulizer, Medicine Chamber, Air Filter, Adults & Child Mask, Air Tube, Mouth Piece, and User Manual.
- Effective Average Nebulization Rate: 0.2mL/min with Particle Diameter <6~8µm (> 60%) and 10ml (cc) Medication Cup Capacity.
- Easy to operate and effective medicine delivery ideal to reach lower airway, assuring fast and effective treatment with MediControl Technology.
- 360° Inhaler Rotation for Child and Adult. It has Low Noise and the Oil-Free Compressor dissipates heat faster and has longer service life. Compact Design makes it very easy to carry.
So, these were our pick of the best nebulizers that you can currently buy in India. Hundreds of people in India already trust these nebulizers. In case if these do not match your requirements or if you need more options, just search here. You will get more nebulizers that you can match as per your required specifications, read the user’s reviews and then you can choose the one that best meets your requirements.
How to use a Nebulizer?
Use of nebulizers should be done under medical supervision and as per the given guidelines along with the device as dosages for children are different from those of adults. Wash hand thoroughly before and after nebulization and do not share nebulization mask and tubing with any other patient or even with another member of the family.
Nebulizer Buying Guide
If you are still not sure, which nebulizer you should buy, here’s our quick buying guide that will help you with this. In this guide, we will try and explain to you the important things that you need to consider before buying a nebulizer.
Types of Nebulizers
There are mainly two types of nebulizers available in the market. Mechanical nebulizer, they are operated manually but they are not that popular in today’s time and the electric nebulizer, which is usually that you can get mostly these days. Again in electric type, there are different types of nebulizers that suit different kinds of medications.
Types of Medication
It actually varies from different types of medications and from patients to patients. There are some medications that only work with certain types of nebulizers so make sure you choose and buy the right one. Also, you can consult your doctor as to which type of nebulizer you should buy for prescripted medication.
Easy To Use
As you are buying a nebulizer for home usage, it should be easy to set up and use. If it requires some sort of expertise to use the nebulizer then what’s the use, you can go to a medical center for this. Though most of the nebulizers are easy to use, still it’s one of the very important factors that you need to consider while buying one of the best nebulizers in India. Do check the user’s reviews and guide before buying.
Buying For Kids, Adults or Elders
You need to know the usage before buying one of the best nebulizers in India. There are nebulizers that are best suited for certain age groups. There are some nebulizers that are specifically designed to use with small kids so that you can use that comfortably. Do check your requirement usage properly before choosing and buying a nebulizer.
Price, Brand & Warranty
When buying medical equipment, price should not be an issue. Invest in a good quality nebulizer as you can use it for a long time. There are some well-known brands that you can easily choose from but here also you can take advice from your doctor. With most of the nebulizers, you usually get one or two years of warranty.
How To Clean & Store The Nebulizer & Its Equipment
It’s very important that you properly clean the nebulizer after every use so that it’s ready for another use next time. It’s very easy to clean the nebulizer. Remove the dirt and the residual medicine from the machine as well as from the tubes. Remove the medicine chamber and other removable parts and clean each of the parts properly using clean water and keep it to dry for sometime before you pack it into its box.
After the use and after proper cleaning, make sure you let it properly dry for a few hours. Then put all the parts of the equipment to its box. Cover it properly and make sure the dust particles do not get over it. Kepp all the medications in a cool and dry place and do check the expiry before you use it next time. Keep everything away from children.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Nebulizers
We hope the things are clear on how to buy the best nebulizer, how to use that and how to clean and store that properly after use. Here is the quick list of FAQs that will further answer some of the nebulizer’s related questions.
What is a nebulizer?
A nebulizer is a medical device, which is mainly used to cure breathing-related problems. Many a time doctors recommend nebulizers for kids when they have a cough and cold. It’s also useful for adults as well in many respiratory problems.
How to use a nebulizer?
It’s very easy to use a nebulizer. Usually, you will get the instructions printed on the nebulizer manual in the box itself. You can refer to the quick video given above on how to use a nebulizer. For further help, you can consult a medical practitioner.
How to clean a nebulizer?
It’s very important that you clean the nebulizer after every use and it’s very easy as well. Dismantle all the removal parts of the equipment. Remove the dirt and residual medications and clean all the parts properly using the clean water and make sure you dry it properly before storing it into its box.
Is it safe to use a nebulizer for small kids?
Yes, it’s completely safe to use nebulizers for small kids. But for very small kids, we suggest you, use the nebulizer in doctor’s or in fact any specialist medical practitioner’s presence and guidance. Be careful while using it with small children, ask someone to hold the child properly when you are using a nebulizer.
Are nebulizers good for asthma patients?
Yes, they are usually designed to cure asthma and other respiratory problems. But, don’t use it yourself, consult your doctor first, before using it.
How often do I need to change the nebulizer?
You don’t actually need to change the nebulizer as a whole. You just need to replace the mouthpiece or the mask after 4-6 months of usage. Also, you can replace it if you find it’s broken or if it’s not working properly.
Is it necessary to use the nebulizer after doctors prescription?
Though adults can use it whenever they need even without the prescription, it is highly advised that you should consult a doctor before using any medical equipment. For small kids and children, always use the nebulizer after the doctor’s prescription.
How many times a nebulizer can be re-used?
You can use it as long as you want provided it works properly. Make sure you keep it clean and away from children. If ever you find it broken or if that is not working properly, do not use that nebulizer at all and get the new one.
How many times a day, you can use the nebulizer?
Generally, you can use it 2-3 times a day, depending on your problem. But, we advise you to consult your doctor before using the nebulizer. Overuse of nebulizer won’t do any good and in fact, it may harm you so it’s better to consult the expert first.
Is there any side effects of using nebulizers?
Though there generally no side effects of using nebulizers and in fact it’s helpful in curing respiratory and related problems in kids and adults as well. Still, you need to consult your doctor before and also if you face any problem after using the nebulizer.
Nebulizers are great inventions for everyone who has any respiratory or breathing-related problems. We all need to use a nebulizer when we have cough and cold especially when we were small kids. Hope the list here helps you in buying one of the best nebulizers in India for your kids and in fact for adults as well.
Also, go through the buying guide properly before you make your buying decision, it will help you choose the best one from the list. And, most importantly do check the guide on how to use the nebulizer properly and how to clean and store that properly as well so that you can safely use it for a longer time without any problem.
Last update on 2021-04-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API