Planning to buy a standing/pedestal fan this summer? Check our list of the top 10 best pedestal fans in India along with the quick reviews and the very useful buyer’s guide given at the end.
A pedestal fan is simple to use as it does not require any setup or installation. It just takes a little space in your house or office and can be kept anywhere in the corner. It works exactly like the table fans, the only difference between a table fan and a pedestal fan is, pedestal fans do not require a table as it already has a pedestal. It gives you the freedom to move pedestal fans from one place to another without any hassle.
If we compare pedestal fans with ceiling fans, the ceiling fans provide you the air only within its range, and the air that reaches you may not be that cool. Whereas the pedestal fans give you much cooler air and also as you can set its direction, it gives you better airflow even in the extreme corner of your room. As the summer is already started in most parts of the country, to feel the fresh and cool breeze on a very warm summer day, a pedestal fan is one of the must-have home and office appliances.
There are different types of pedestal fans from various brands are available in the market today. In case if you are planning to buy a pedestal fan for your home or office, here we have come up with our hand-picked list of the top 10 best pedestal fans in India that you can currently buy. Further, To make things easier for you we have included a quick buying guide at the end of this post, where you will find all the info you may need during buying one of the best pedestal fans in India.
Why our list of best pedestal fans in India?
- We have worked hard to bring you this list of the top 10 best pedestal fans in India, the list is not just based on our personal opinions or on just user reviews but in fact, the list directly based on the sales number of these pedestal fans.
- Yes, you got it correctly, these are also the best-selling pedestal fans online in India. This simply means that there are hundreds and thousands of people happily using one of these pedestal fans in the hem or offices in India.
- When you choose to buy one of the best pedestal fans in India listed here, you not only buy one of the best quality pedestal fans but also you will get the best value for your money. So, go ahead and buy a pedestal fan that India trusts.
This post is specifically about the best pedestal fans in India but in case if you are looking for other types of fans, we do have the list of Best Normal Ceiling Fans in India, Best Table fans in India, Best Designer Ceiling Fans in India, and Best Exhaust Fans in India. For more such lists of best cooling appliances, do check our category AC, Cooler & Fans, and bring home the best cooling products this summer season.
Best Pedestal Fans of 2021 [Our Top 3 Pick]
Having so many options may confuse us sometimes. In case if you are in a hurry and do not have enough time to go through our full list of best pedestal fans in India and their reviews here’s our top 3 pick. These 3 pedestal fans are currently in the top 3 bestsellers in the segment. Hundreds and thousands of people are using these pedestal fans in India, you can also choose any of these, you shouldn’t be disappointed.
Top 10 Best Pedestal Fans In India For 2021
Now, here’s our full list of the top 10 best pedestal fans in India for 2021, we have hand-picked these best pedestal fans in India. Also as we keep updating this list on a regular basis, here you will always find the best and latest pedestal fans currently available in the market. We highly recommend you bookmark this page so that you can refer to this page when you need to buy a new pedestal fan for your home or office. For your convenience, the direct links of these pedestal fans are also provided so that you can find these pedestal fans easily and can buy one that matches your requirements.
Usha Mist Air Icy 400mm Pedestal Fan (White)
- Aerodynamically designed blades for High Air delivery with low noise. Volts : 230V
- Powerful Copper Motor designed for Indian conditions
- Overheat protection- Fuse to protech during thermal overload
- Easy assembly - Follow step by step instruction as per manual
- Uniform And Jerk Free Oscillation
iBELL CHROME10 5 Leaf Pedestal Fan with Timer. High Speed motor - Black
- 5 Leaf Pedestal fan with motor power at 55W & High Air Throw
- Powder coated metal grills Standing fan
- Strong body for more life, more base stability. Height adjusting option available
- Timer Function
- Warranty : 1 Year standard + 1 year additional on free registration
Bajaj Esteem 400 mm Pedestal Fan (White)
- Sweep : 400mm, Power : 50W, Air Delivery : 70CMM, RPM: 1320
- High Air Delivery : Improves the feel of air with high air delivery
- Silent operation : High efficiency minus the air cutting sound
- High Speed : Provides high RPM
- Overload thermal protector : Acts as a fuse and protects the motor from damage
AmazonBasics High Speed Oscillating Pedestal Fan, 400mm Sweep Length (16 inches)
- High speed pedestal fan with top speed of 1456 RPM generating air delivery of 65 CMM to 73 CMM
- Comes with aerodynamically designed blades and 3-speed options. Total sweep length 400mm
- Cools wide areas using automated oscillation function with coverage of 78 degree. Jerk free and smooth oscillation for uniform cooling
- Easy to operate with 3 angles of vertical tilting that can be adjusted with a single hand. Height can be adjusted from 115 cm to 135 cm. Power: 55 W
- Tested against international standards on multiple parameters for durability, safety and performance. Tested for stability and safety against electric shock and fire hazard
V-Guard Esfera Pedestal Fan with Remote and Timer; Speed: 1300 RPM, Sweep: 400mm and Power Consumption: 52W (Orange, Black)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - 1300 RPM Speed | 40 cm Sweep | 65 m³/min Air Delivery | Aerodynamically Designed Blades for Higher Air Thrust
- ULTRA CONVENIENT - Remote Control | 3 Speed Setting | In-Built 7.5 Hour Timer | Smooth & Jerk Free Synchronous Motor Driven Oscillation | Telescopic Height With Adjustable Metal Stand | 3 Wind Modes – Normal: Nature: Sleep
- BUILT TO LAST - Strong ABS Body | Powerful Copper Motor
- SAFE & EFFICIENT - In-built Overheat and Overload Protector | CRNO Lamination Embedded Motor
Atomberg Efficio+ 400mm BLDC Motor Energy Saving Pedestal Fan with Remote Control | White| Formerly Gorilla
- Energy Efficient BLDC Motor. Consumes only 32W at highest speed
- Smart Remote Controlled with features like Speed Control, Oscillation & Timer Mode
- Slim Metal Body & Strong ABS Plastic Construction
- Dual Use- Can be used as Pedestal or Table fan
- 1+1 Years On-site Warranty.You can call us at 844 844 9442 or scan the barcode on the warranty card or you can visit Atomberg website to register your warranty. In case you are facing any issue with the fan make sure you contact 844 844 9442 to register a complaint.
iBELL WINDP10 Pedestal Fan 5 Leaf with Remote and High Air Flow,406mm, 55W, High Speed, 100% Copper & Timer Function, Black
- Warranty: 1 Year Standard & 1 Year Additional on FREE Registration
- Pedestal fan with Remote Control. Ideal for use in home and office.Power: 55 watts; Operating Voltage : 230V /50Hz
- Wide Sweep Oscillation and 3 Speed Control, 2 Hour Timer, Whisper Quiet Operation and Self Lubricating Motor
- High Quality 5 Leaf and Silent Pedestal Fan, Standing fan with High Air Delivery
- 55W Motor Power With 100% Copper Motor for Longer Life and Powerful motor designed for Indian weather conditions.
Usha Pentacool 5 Blade 400mm Pedestal Fan (White)
- Pentacool 5 ABS Blades give Smooth, Silent yet High Air Delivery
- Provides Higher Air Delivery (85 CMM) than regular Pedestal Fans
- Provides Smooth and Uniform air flow with super silent operations
- 100% Copper Motor ensures robust and durable performance
- Thermal overload protection (TOP) for the assured safety of the motor in case of a sudden surge in voltage or phase failure
usha Colossus Rust Free Aluminium Blade 400mm Pedestal Fan (Red)
- Corrosion Resistant Aluminium Blades: Aluminum blades make the fan rust free thus improving performance and ensuring longer life
- Higher Air Delivery of 92 cmm : Aluminium blades provide strength for Higher Air Delivery at normal speed compared to other normal speed fans
- Stunning Colors: Attractive metallic colors to enhance your décor
- 100% Copper Motor: Robust copper motor for longer life
- Assured Safety: With Thermal overload protector fuse to safeguard the fan from sudden voltage surge
Havells Trendy 400mm Pedestal Fan (Green White)
- Jerk free oscillation and smooth running
- Thermal overload protector (TOP) helps in protecting the motor in case of any high voltage fluctuation
- Aerodynamically designed and balanced blade
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 50 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 volts. Air delivery : 72 m³/min. Rated Speed : 1360 revolution per minute
So, these were some of the best pedestal fans that you can currently buy in India. Also as these pedestal fans are best rated and used by thousands of users in the country, you will be taking a good decision while choosing any of these top 10 best pedestal fans in India, you can check the user reviews and can make your decision. In case if none of these pedestal fans matches your requirements or if you want more options, just search here. You will find hundreds of more pedestal fans that you can choose from after comparing the features, specifications along with the pricing of the pedestal fans.
Things To Consider When Buying A Pedestal Fan
At first, it looks much simpler and easier to buy a pedestal fan in India but it might not be the case for many especially for first-time buyers. But, you don’t need to worry now, we will give you all the information you need, with the help of this quick buying guide you can easily buy one of the best pedestal fans in India.
One of the most obvious reasons that many people purchase pedestal fans is they want portability so that they can take the pedestal fan from one room to another as per the requirement. There is no doubt that pedestal fans are portable and do not require any setup, still, if portability is the main reason you are buying the pedestal fan, you need to consider buying the one that is the most light-weight.
One of the most important things that you should not forget when buying one of the best pedestal fans in India is that the pedestal fan should have an adjustable height. Check whether the height of the pedestal of the fans can be adjusted as and when required. Try not to buy a pedestal fan that has fixed height, you can not adjust.
The speed of the fan really matters irrespective of the types of fan you are buying. Though pedestal fans are known for high speed, still you need to check it carefully as there might be some low-quality and cheap models where you may not get a fast speed. Having a fast speed is always a plus point, if needed you can control the speed but you can not increase the speed beyond the given upper limit of the speed of the fan.
The speed of the fan is directly affected by the power of the motor i.e. the more powerful motor is; you will get the faster fan speed. Also, the best pedestal fan should provide you the maximum air with less power consumption. Do not forget to check the energy rating before buying any electrical appliances including the best pedestal fan in India. Having a higher energy rating, it will help you save on your electricity bills.
Another important thing that really matters when buying one of the best pedestal fans in India is its built quality. Check the built of the pedestal fans, generally, pedestal fans are built using plastic and or metal. The plastic-built pedestal fans will be more comfortable when it comes to portability also it doesn’t get rust. Whereas a metal-built pedestal fan is sturdy but with time some part of it may get rust especially during monsoons and it’s quite heavier when moving. So, choose wisely.
The pedestal fans just like table fans come with built-in speed controls i.e. you don’t need to use speed regulators separately. Commonly most of the pedestal fans have 3-speed controls but it may vary from model to model. Also in the budget segment, you will only find the manual controls but if you increase the budget and buy one of the high-end pedestal fans, you may also get the remote-controlled models.
The pedestal fans are generally fast as compared with the table fans, the downside of this is that they make a bit of noise especially when running at the full speed. Though the modern pedestal fans do not have this issue still you need to take this into the account when buying a pedestal fan. This issue is mostly found in the low-quality cheaper models from some not-so-reliable brands, you should better ignore these models and those brands.
Pedestal fans differ from each other in terms of features as well, check out the features listed clearly. The common features will be available in most of the models but there are some advanced and smart features that you will only find in some high-end models. Some pedestal fans have built-in remote control features, which help you in controlling the speed of the fan. Also, there are some pedestal fans that come with the auto on-off features and the timer options. Do note, these advanced features may cost you a bit higher.
Price & Budget
Before you plan to buy one of the best pedestal fans in India, it’s important that you set a budget. You can buy good quality pedestal fans for around 2500-5000 Rupees in India. Again, the price may be even higher for the pedestal fans that have advanced and smart features. Thus you need to set a budget considering your requirement. I call these smart features just a fancy thing especially in fans, you need to think if you actually need them, or else you can just avoid them and save your money.
Brand & Warranty
When we buy electronic or electric appliances, we expect them to work properly for many years. For this, you need to invest in good brands. Do not forget to check the company warranty and other terms. Some companies might be giving two years of warranty whereas others for only one year, also check whether it’s an on-site warranty or you need to carry the fan to the company’s service center (Off-Site Warranty). You can expect good after-sales service from all the leading pedestal fans manufacturing and selling companies in India.
FAQs When Buying The Best Pedestal Fans In India
Here are some of the most common and frequently asked questions that many people ask us when they plan to bring home a pedestal fan. We have compiled some of those most common questions and answered them here to help you and all our other users in making an informed decision when buying one of the best pedestal fans in India. Check these questions and their answers, they might be helpful to you as well.
Which is the best pedestal fan in India?
There are many different models in pedestal fans from different brands in India, they vary in terms of design as well as in features and so it’s not possible to pick the single best pedestal fan in India, thus we have made the list of 10 bests.
Which are the best pedestal fan brands in India?
Again there are so many good brands that manufacture and sell the best pedestal fans in India. Usha, Bajaj, Havells and there are other brands too that are most trusted in India, you won’t go wrong when you choose any of these fan brands.
Does pedestal fans consume more electricity?
It’s not just because, being a pedestal fan, it consumes more electricity. The power consumption actually depends on the motor power and the speed and other settings you are using. Some pedestal fans may consume less power than some ceiling fans.
Do pedestal fans makes lots of noise?
There are some pedestal fans that make lots of noise but they are not from the trusted brands in India at least if they do so now. Most of the modern pedestal fans that are manufactured by well-known brands do not make much noise.
Which is better a pedestal fan or a table fan?
A pedestal fan is just like a table fan only, that has a built-in pedestal and thus it does not require a table. It all depends on your requirement, the pedestal fans cost a bit higher as compared with the table fan as it has got that extra pedestal.
Does pedestal fans give cooler air as compared to ceiling fans?
Yes, in some cases especially in the peak summer when ceiling fans start giving the hot air from the top, you can still enjoy the cooler air from the pedestal fan. Also, if you want, you can place the pedestal fan near the window to get cooler air.
Can I adjust the height of the pedestal fan?
When you buy one of the best pedestal fans in India, you will get this feature so that you can adjust the height of the pedestal fan. It’s a common feature but may not be available in the cheaper low-quality pedestal fans in India, so do check carefully.
How to clean the pedestal fans?
It’s very easy to clean the pedestal fans, first, you should remove the grill of the fan so that you can clean the fan blades. Clean all parts of the pedestal fan with clean cloths, if you want you can also wash the parts removed from the main fan unit.
How much does a pedestal fan cost in India?
The good quality pedestal fans from some of the best fan brands in India usually costs 2500-5000 Rupee. Again it also depends on the features and the specifications of the fan. The fan that has some advanced features may cost you even higher.
Is it OK and safe to buy pedestal fans online in India?
Yes, it’s completely safe and Ok to buy pedestal fans online in India but you need to buy it from a trusted online store so that if anything goes wrong, you can either get the replacement or you can also get a refund if needed. When you choose to buy online you will get more options and better pricing as well.
Now, that we have come to the end of our list of the top 10 best pedestal fans in India along with the buying guide, we hope that you have got all the details and information you need so that you can buy the best pedestal fan in India for your requirements.
You can choose from our list that only has the best-selling models, the advantages of buying one of the best-seller pedestal fans are that you are not the first person buying the product. Already thousands of people across the country and of course in different weather conditions are using these pedestal fans. You may check the reviews before buying one of these top 10 best pedestal fans in India.
Last update on 2021-05-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API