Planning to buy a standing/pedestal fan this summer? Don’t forget to check our list of top 10 best pedestal fans in India along with the quick reviews and the very useful buyer’s guide.
A pedestal fan is simple to use as it does not require any setup or installation. Also, it just takes a little space in your house or office and can be kept anywhere in the corner. It works exactly like the table fans, the only difference between a table fan and a pedestal fan is, pedestal fans do not require a table as it already has a pedestal. It gives you the freedom to move a pedestal table fans from one place to another without much trouble and hassle.
If we compare pedestal fans with the ceiling fans, the ceiling fans provide you the air only within its range, and the air that reaches you may not be that cool. Whereas the pedestal fans give you much cooler air and also as you can set its direction, it gives you better airflow even in the extreme corner of your room. As the summer is already started in most parts of the country, to feel the fresh and cool breeze on a very warm summer day, a pedestal fan is one of the must-have home and office appliances.
There are different types of pedestal fans from various brands are available in the market today. In case if you are planning to buy a pedestal fan for your home or office, here we have come up with our hand-picked list of top 10 best pedestal fans in India that you can currently buy. Further, To make the things easier for you we have included a quick buying guide at the end of this post, where you will find all the info you may need during buying one of the best pedestal fans in India.
Why our list of best pedestal fans in India?
- We have worked hard to bring you this list of top 10 best pedestal fans in India, the list is not just based on our personal opinions or on just user reviews but in fact, the list directly based on the sales number of these pedestal fans.
- Yes, you got it correctly, these are also the best-selling pedestal fans online in India. This simply means that there are hundreds and thousands of people happily using one of these pedestal fans in the hem or offices in India.
- When you choose to buy one of the best pedestal fans in India listed here, you not only buy one of the best quality pedestal fan but also you will get the best value for your money. So, go ahead and buy a pedestal fan that India trusts.
This post is specifically about the best pedestal fans in India but in case if you are looking for other types of fans, we do have the list of Best Normal Ceiling Fans in India, Best Table fans in India, Best Designer Ceiling Fans in India and Best Exhaust Fans in India. For more such lists of best cooling appliances, do check our category AC, Cooler & Fans, and bring home the best cooling products this summer season.
Best Pedestal Fans of 2020 [Our Top 3 Pick]
Having so many options may confuse sometime. In case if you are in a hurry and do not have enough time to go through our full list of best pedestal fans in India and their reviews here’s our top 3 pick. These 3 pedestal fans are currently to top 3 bestsellers in the segment. Hundreds of people are using these pedestal fans in India, you can also choose any of these, you shouldn’t be disappointed.
Top 10 Best Pedestal Fans In India For 2020
Now, here’s our full list of top 10 best pedestal fans in India for 2020, we have hand-picked these best pedestal fans in India. Also as we keep updating this list on a regular basis, here you will always find the best and latest pedestal fans currently available in the market. We highly recommend you bookmark this page so that you can refer this when you need to buy a new pedestal fan for your home or office. For your convenience, the direct links of these pedestal fans are also provided so that you can find these pedestal fans easily and can buy one that matches your requirements.
AmazonBasics - High Speed Pedestal Fan for Cooling with Automatic Oscillation (400 MM)
- High speed pedestal fan with top speed of 1456 RPM generating air delivery of 65 CMM to 73 CMM
- Comes with aerodynamically designed blades and 3-speed options. Total sweep length 400mm
- Cools wide areas using automated oscillation function with coverage of 78 degree. Jerk free and smooth oscillation for uniform cooling
- Easy to operate with 3 angles of vertical tilting that can be adjusted with a single hand. Height can be adjusted from 115 cm to 135 cm. Power: 55 W
- Tested against international standards on multiple parameters for durability, safety and performance. Tested for stability and safety against electric shock and fire hazard
iBELL CHROME10 Pedestal Fan 5 Leaf,406 mm, High Speed with Timer Switch (Black)
- 5 Leaf Pedestal fan with motor power at 55W & High Air Throw
- Powder coated metal grills Standing fan
- Strong body for more life, more base stability. Height adjusting option available
- Warranty : 1 Year standard + 1 year additional on free registration
- Please call toll free at 1800 833 8331 for support
Havells Augusta 400 MM Pedestal Fan ( Black and Red) with Timer
- Sweep 400 mm
- 25 mm Copper Motor
- Twin color design
- Sturdy Base
- Black and Red finish
V-Guard Esfera Pedestal Fan with Remote (Orange & Black)
- Speed: 1350 RPM
- Sweep: 400mm, Rated Power: 55W
- 3 Speed Selector: Natural, Sleep and Normal
- Inbuilt thermal overload protector
- Warranty: 2 year domestic warranty
Usha Mist Air ICY with Remote 400MM 50- Watt Pedestal Fan (White)
- 3 Intelligent Wind Modes :This smart fan comes with 3 wind modes- Normal, Natural and Sleep which allow you to personalize your comfort according to your needs.
- Remote Control : Aimed at giving you complete control , this usha pedestal fan comes with a smart remote .
- Sleep Timer:Control the number of hours you want your fan to run with a remote controlled sleep timer.
- 5 Aerodynamically Designed Blades:Unlike a regular pedestal fan this fan comes with 5 aerodynamic blades.
- Smooth Air Delivery : This pedestal fan by Usha excels at that job with 400mm sweep size and 5 blades which makes the fan deliver air at the rate of 65 m3/min.
G Track High-Speed Plastic Automatic Pedestal Fan for Home Office
- 3 Leaf , High Air Flow ,3 Speed Control
- Whisper Quiet Operation , Self Lubricating Motor
- Wide Sweep Oscillation , 2 Hour Timer , AS Blade , ABS body
- Pure Copper motor , 2 Years Warranty
Usha Pentacool 5 Blade 400mm Pedestal Fan (White)
- Pentacool 5 ABS Blades give Smooth, Silent yet High Air Delivery
- Provides Higher Air Delivery (85 CMM) than regular Pedestal Fans
- Provides Smooth and Uniform air flow with super silent operations
- 100% Copper Motor ensures robust and durable performance
- Thermal overload protection (TOP) for the assured safety of the motor in case of a sudden surge in voltage or phase failure
Starvin Laurels || Mini Pedestal Fan || ISI Approved Copper Motor || 1 Year Warranty || Sweep- 300 MM, 12 Inches metal body, gray m-34
- 3 speed air control mode,ISI Approved Motor with Copper Winding
- Aerodynamically designed PP blades,High Speed RPM motor 100% copper winding & 100% make in India .
- Unique oil reservoir lubrication for better reliability and longer life
- Sweep :- 300 MM , 12 Inches
- 1 year warranty ,fan with new high speed low voltage (HSLV) Technology
Croma CRF0023 55W Pedestal Fan (Black)
- Croma Pedestal Fan | Powerful 55W full copper Motor for Quick and Perfectly Smooth Results
- The Croma CRF0023 Pedestal Fan comes in a adjustable design that helps to the air flow as desired.
- Easy to Store and easy to wash the fan | Weight: 7670 Gram | Item Height: 137 cm
- Easily control the speed of the Pedestal Fan through the body keys; 3 different energy efficient levels
- Warranty - 24 Months from the date of purchase
American Micronic- AMI-PFT-55WDx-Imported Pedestal Fan 400mm, 55 watts 3 Speed Motor with 120 min Timer, 100% Copper Motor with 3 Year Motor Warranty (Black)
- Pedestal Fan with 3 speed energy saving 100% Copper motor & high air delivery of 75 Cu.mtr/min.
- 120 minutes timer with automatic shutdown
- Aerodynamically designed blades with 400mm sweep, Air Delivery: 75 Cu.mtr/min
- Height adjusting mechanism & Uniform Oscillation function
- Automatic oil reservoir lubrication for long motor life. 3 year motor replacement guarantee
So, these were some of the best pedestal fans that you can currently buy in India. Also as these pedestal fans are best rated and used by thousands of users in the country, you will be taking a good decision while choosing any of these top 10 best pedestal fans in India, you can check the user reviews and can make your decision. In case if none of these pedestal fans matches your requirements or if you want more options, just search here. You will find hundreds of more pedestal fans that you can choose from after comparing the features, specifications along with the pricing.
Things To Consider When Buying A Pedestal Fan
At first, it looks much simpler and easier to buy a pedestal fan in India but it might not be the case for many especially for first-time buyers. But, you don’t need to worry now, we will give you all the information you need, with the help of this quick buying guide you can easily buy one of the best pedestal fans in India.
One of the most obvious reason that many people purchase pedestal fan is they want portability so that they can take the pedestal fan from one room to another as per the requirement. There is no doubt that pedestal fans are portable an dos not require any setup, still if portability is the main reason you are buying the pedestal fan, you need to consider buying the one that is the most light-weight.
One of the most important thing that you should not forget when buying one of the best pedestal fans in India is that the pedestal fan should have the adjustable height. Check whether the height of pedestal of the fans can be adjusted as and when required. Try not to buy a pedestal fan which has fixed height.
The speed of the fan really matters irrespective of the types of fan you are buying. Though pedestal fans are known for high speed, still you need to check it carefully as there might be some low quality and cheap models where you may not get the fast speed. Having the fast speed is always a plus point, if needed you can control the speed but you can not increase the speed beyond the upper limit.
The speed of the fan is directly affected by the power of the motor i.e. the more powerful motor is, you will get the faster fan speed. Also, the best pedestal fan should provide you the maximum air with less power consumption. Do not forget to check the energy rating before buying any electrical appliances including the best pedestal fan in India. Higher the energy rating, it will help you save on your electricity bills.
Another important thing that really matters when buying one of the best pedestal fans in India is it’s built quality. Check the built of the pedestal fans, generally, pedestal fans are built using plastic and or metal. Plastic built pedestal fans will be more comfortable when it comes to portability also it doesn’t get rust. Whereas a metal built pedestal fan is sturdy but with time some part of it may get rust especially during monsoons and it’s quite heavier when moving. So, choose wisely.
The pedestal fans just like table fans come with the built-in speed controls i.e. you don’t need to use speed regulators separately. Commonly most of the pedestal fans have 3 speed controls but it may vary from model to model. Also in the budget segment, you will only find the manual controls but if you increase the budget and buy one of the high-end pedestal fans, you may also get the remote controlled models.
The pedestal fans are generally fast as compared with the table fans, the downside of this is that they make a bit of noise especially when running on the full speed. Though the modern pedestal fans do not have this issue still you need to take this into the account when buying one of the best pedestal fans in India. This issue is mostly found in the low quality cheaper models from some not so reliable brands, you should better ignore these models and those brands as well.
Pedestal fans differ from each other in terms of features as well, check out the features listed clearly. Though the common features will be available in most of the models but there are some advanced and smart features that you will only find in some high-end models. Some pedestal fans have built-in remote control features, which helps you in controlling the speed of the fans even from a distance. Also, there are some pedestal fans that come with the auto on-off features and along with the timer options. Do note, these advanced features may cost you a bit higher.
Price & Budget
Before you plan to buy one of the best pedestal fans in India, it’s important that you set a budget. You can but a good quality pedestal fans for around 2500-5000 Rupees in India. Again, the price may be even higher for the pedestal fans that have advanced and smart features. Thus you need to set a budget considering your requirement. I call these smart features just a fancy things especially in fans, you need to think if you actually need them or else you can just avoid them and save your money.
Brand & Warranty
When we buy electronic or electric appliances, we expect it to work properly for many years. For this, you need to invest in good brands. Last but not least do not forget to check the company warranty and other terms. Some companies might be giving two years of warranty whereas others for only one year, also check whether it’s an on-site warranty or you need to carry the fan to the company’s service center (Off-Site Warranty). You can expect good after-sales service from all the leading pedestal fans manufacturing and selling companies in India.
FAQs When Buying The Best Pedestal Fans In India
Here are some of the most common and frequently asked questions that many people ask us when they plan to bring home a pedestal fan. We have compiled some of those most common questions and answered them here to help you and all our other users in making an informed decision when buying one of the best pedestal fans in India. Check these questions and their answers, they might be helpful to you as well.
Which is the best pedestal fan in India?
There are many different models in pedestal fans from different brands in India, they vary in terms of design as well as in features and so it’s not possible to pick the single best pedestal fan in India, thus we have made the list of 10 bests.
Which are the best pedestal fan brands in India?
Again there are so many good brands that manufacture and sell the best pedestal fans in India. Usha, Bajaj, Havells and there are other brands too that are most trusted in India, you won’t go wrong when you choose any of these fan brands.
Does pedestal fans consume more electricity?
It’s not just because being a pedestal fan it consumes more electricity. The power consumption actually depends on the motor power and the speed and other settings you are using. Some pedestal fans may consume less power than some ceiling fans.
Do pedestal fans makes lots of noise?
There are some pedestal fans that make lots of noise but they are not from the trusted brands in India at least if they do so now. Most of the modern pedestal fans that are manufactured by well-known brands do not make much noise.
Which is better a pedestal fan or a table fan?
A pedestal fan is just like a table fan only, that has a built-in pedestal and thus it does not require a table. It all depends on your requirement, the pedestal fans cost a bit higher as compared with the table fan as it has got that extra pedestal.
Does pedestal fans give cooler air as compared to ceiling fans?
Yes, in some cases especially in the peak summer when ceiling fans start giving the hot air from the top, you can still enjoy the cooler air from the pedestal fan. Also, if you want, you can place the pedestal fan near the window to get cooler air.
Can I adjust the height of the pedestal fan?
When you buy one of the best pedestal fans in India, you will get this feature so that you can adjust the height of the pedestal fan. It’s a common feature but may not be available in the cheaper low-quality pedestal fans in India, so do check carefully.
How to clean the pedestal fans?
It’s very easy to clean the pedestal fans, first, you should remove the grill of the fan so that you can clean the fan blades. Clean all parts of the pedestal fan with clean cloths, if you want you can also wash the parts removed from the main fan unit.
How much does a pedestal fan cost in India?
The good quality pedestal fans from some of the best fan brands in India usually costs 2500-5000 Rupee. Again it also depends on the features and the specifications of the fan. The fan that has some advanced features may cost you even higher.
Is it OK and safe to buy pedestal fans online in India?
Yes, it’s completely safe and Ok to buy pedestal fans online in India but you need to buy it from a trusted online store so that if anything goes wrong, you can either get the replacement or you can also get a refund if needed. When you choose to buy online you will get more options and better pricing as well.
Now, that we have come to the end of our list of top 10 best pedestal fans in India along with the buying guide, we hope that you have got all the details and information you need so that you can buy the best pedestal fan in India for your requirements.
You can choose from our list that only have the best-selling models, the advantages of buying one of the best-seller pedestal fans are that you are not the first person buying the product. Already thousands of people across the country and of course in different weather conditions are using these pedestal fans. You may check the reviews before buying one of these top 10 best pedestal fans in India.
Last update on 2020-08-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API