Are you planning to buy a Power Bank so that you can charge your smartphone when you need? Here in this post, we have listed the top 10 best Power Banks in India in 2019 reviews along with the with a quick buying guide to help choose the best.
If you are someone who travels a lot, power banks become one of the important smartphone accessories that you would like to carry while you are traveling. With a power bank, you can charge your smartphone whenever you need.
Why our list of best power banks in India?
- Our list of best power banks in India is not just based on personal opinions or user reviews, they are directly connected with the number of sales. Yes, these are also the best selling power banks in India. Which simply means if not thousands, hundreds of people in India have already purchased and using these power banks.
- When you buy any of these best power banks in India you actually buy a power bank that is already tried and tested which means you get a good quality product i.e. power bank that you can use for years and the best value for your money. So go ahead and choose a power bank that India trusts.
Benefits of Using a PowerBank
In case if you still do not use a power bank and still not sure what are the benefits of using Power Bank or in fact just having a power bank. Let me tell you if you are someone who does not travel frequently or if there is no electricity problem in your locality, you may never use a power bank. For someone who needs a power bank, there are many benefits of having a power bank with you, here are some of them.
Charge Your Phone When There Is no Electricity
As just said above if you or someone living in an area where there is a regular electricity problem especially in the rural part of the country. you can use a power bank to charge your smartphone in an emergency even when there is no electricity.
You Can Charge Multiple devices
The best thing about the power banks is you can charge multiple devices simultaneously at the same time. So even if you have one power bank at your home you can charge all your smartphone as well as other family members smartphones. And thus, you are not required to buy multiple power bank for multiple devices.
You Can Charge Your Phone While You Are Traveling
While traveling we use our smartphones a lot and in those cases even if there is no electricity available at that place you can charge your phone with your power bank. Thus power banks are really important for those people who are frequent travelers.
They Are Compact & Affordable
Power banks these days come in different sizes. The good thing is they are bit compact and really affordable. You can easily carry the power bank along with you while traveling to different places and you can easily buy them online at very affordable prices.
Top 10 Best Power Banks In India In 2021
Here we go with our list of top 10 best Power Banks that you can currently buy in India. As we keep updating the list on a regular basis, here you will always find the best and latest power banks available in India. You can bookmark this page and come back anytime when you need to buy a good quality power bank for your smartphone.
Mi Power Bank 3i 20000mAh (Sandstone Black) Triple Output and Dual Input Port | 18W Fast Charging | Power Delivery
- 20000mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- 18W Fast Charging
- Triple port output
- Dual input port (Micro-USB/USB-C
- Power Delivery
Ambrane 10000mAh Li-Polymer Powerbank with Fast Charging, Rubberized Finish & Compact Size (PP-11, Black)
- Durable 10000mAh Polymer Battery - PP-11 has 10000mAh polymer battery which has high efficiency and charging conversion rates. The battery is much more durable, reliable and safer than the non-branded Lithium Ion Batteries
- Dual USB Output - PP-11 Power Bank lets you charge two devices at the same time through dual USB ports. The maximum current output is 2.1A
- Dual Input - PP-11 has dual input options – Micro USB and Type C ports. This allows the powerbank to charge with any of the micro or type c cable. So, for all type c mobile users, you don’t have to carry two separate cables for charging your power bank or your device. Now, both devices can be charged through type c cable.
- Lightweight and Compact Design - Ambrane PP-11 is ultra-slim, compact in size and lightweight. It can be easily carried in pockets or hold in the hands.
- Compatibility - With high-speed charging technology, P-11 rapidly charges your mobiles, tablets and other USB enabled devices with a maximum of 2.1A output. It is compatible with all types of smart phones, tablets, Bluetooth speakers and other USB port devices.
Mi 10000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank 3i with 18W Fast Charging (Midnight Black)
- It will charge a 3000mAh phone battery 2.1 times and It will charge a 4000mAh phone battery 1.4 times
- Body : Metal Frame | Weight : 251 grams
- Output: Double USB output 9V|2A, 5.1|2.4A, 12V|1.5A, Upto 18 Watts Fast Charge
- Warranty : 6 months domestic warranty | For queries please contact_us on: 
- Time to Recharge - Approx 4.5 hours (18 W- 9V/2A charger, standard USB cable) OR Approx 6 hours( 10-5V/2A charger, standard USB cable)
Mi Power Bank 3i 10000mAh (Metallic Blue) Dual Output and Input Port | 18W Fast Charging
- 10000mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- 18W Fast Charging
- Dual output and input ports
- Advanced 12 Layer chip protection
- Smart power management
OnePlus 10000 mAh Power Bank (Fast PD Charging, 18 W) (Black, Lithium Polymer)
- Guaranteed long-term performance (6+6 month extra-long warranty)
- Fast Charging (18W PD - Power Delivery)
- Charge your power bank and device together (2-way charging)
- Charge two devices simultaneously (Dual USB Ports, 2-in-1 Micro-USB/Type-C cable)
- Extra safety features (12 layers of circuit protection with unique Low Current mode)
URBN 10000 mAh Li-Polymer Ultra Compact Power Bank with 12W Fast Charge (Camo)
- Proudly Made In India
- It will charge a 3000mAh phone battery up to 2.4 times & It will charge a 4000mAh phone battery up to 1.8 times
- Dual USB Output 2.4 Amp 5V Fast Charge
- Ultra Compact body along with smooth touch finish gives the Power Bank its premium look, weighs only 181 grams.
- 1 Type-C USB Cable, 1 User Manual, 1 Warranty Card, Charger Not included
Croma 10000mAh Li- Polymer Power Bank with 10W Fast Charging (CRCA0083, Black)
- 10000mAh power bank with lithium polymer battery
- Dual USB ports with shared 10W power output
- Durable aluminum casing and elegant rounded curves; Exclusive fast charging LED indicator to indicate connected device is charging rapidly
- Included in the box - Power Bank (6.6 W x 1.55 D x 13.9 H), Micro USB Charging Cable (30 cm L), User Manual
- Warranty - 18 months from the date of purchase
pTron Dynamo Zip 20000mAh Power Bank, 18W Fast Charge Type-C, Sturdy Design, Type-C & Micro USB Input Ports, Safe & Reliable, Li-Polymer Power Bank for Smartphones & Other Smart Device - (Black)
- Super Solid 20000mAh Power Bank: The large-capacity Li-Polymer battery charger allows you to charge your smart electronic devices multiple times.
- 2 Ports 18W Output: USB-A & Type-C (PD) output ports, can charge 2 smart devices at the same time & support single-port 18W fast charging.
- 2 Ports 18W Input: Micro-USB & USB-C (PD) input ports, support 18W fast input & fully charge itself in about 6-7 hours (use 18W charger & standard USB cable).
- Safe & Reliable: Portable ergonomic design with lightweight protective metal casing and high-quality chipset with 7-layers of advanced protection. Made in India power bank.
- Wide Compatibility: pTron Dynamo Zip power bank is compatible with smartphones and tablets as well as a variety of digital cameras and handheld gaming devices.
realme 10000mAh 12W Power Bank 2i Quick Charge Li-Polymer Power Bank - Black
- 12W Two-Way Fast Charge and Recharge with Dual Output & Input ports
- Dual Outputs Ports - Charge two devices at same time
- Both USB-A Ports support a maximum power of 12W (5V-2.4A) for single port output
- Low Current mode for mobile accessories – Double Press Power button to activate
Syska 10000 mAh Li-Polymer P1015B Power Core100 Power Bank (Black)
- It will charge a 3000mAh phone battery 2.2 times And It will charge a 4000mAh phone battery 1.6 times
- Output : Double USB Output DC5V |2.4A
- Body Material : ABS Plastic| Weight 288 gm
- Included in box: 1 Micro USB Cable, 1 User Manual, 1 Warranty Card, Charger Not included
- 6 Months Warranty | Please contact Toll free 1800-102-8787
This was our list of best Power Banks that are currently available in India. As these are also the best selling Power Banks online in India, you can buy any of them with full security and confidence. In case if you do not like our list above or if you want more options, search here. You will get to see more power banks that you can compare the features, read the reviews and then you can choose the one that best meets your requirement.
Quick Guide: Buying Best Power Banks In India
There are many different brands in the market selling power banks with different features. Which sometimes confuses the buyers, which one they should buy, especially if someone is new and buying a power bank for the first time. In this guide, I will exactly tell you what are all the features that you should consider before purchasing a power bank.
Power Banks comes in different battery capacity and this is one of the most important factors that you should consider while choosing the best power bank for your smartphone. You can easily get a power bank with 1000mAh or 2000mAh battery capacity which will be of no use actually, these days smartphone batteries are having much higher capacity. It is suggested that you should actually buy a power bank that is having 3 times battery capacity as compared to your smartphone. So that you can charge your smartphone a couple of times with a single charge of Power Bank.
Battery life is again a very important thing that you should look when you are purchasing a power bank. We usually use power banks in an emergency when there is no electricity and it’s important that the power bank should have a good battery life so that when you need you can use the power bank to charge your phone or otherwise you may need to charge your power bank very frequently or maybe every day.
An LED indicator is something that helps you in using your power bank in a proper way. There should be an indicator to show if the power bank is charging and when it’s fully charged. Also, it should show an indicator when it’s charging the smartphone and when it itself needs charging so that you can use it better way.
While buying one of the best power banks in India you need to make sure that there are enough ports so that it can charge all your smartphones in a single go. Again you need to check all types of ports are available so that you can charge smartphones having different types of ports. For this, you should check for a regular USB port and Type-C Port. Most of the smartphones these days use one of these ports only, for charging.
Last but not least, we all buy power banks to use while we are traveling. So while making your purchasing decision make sure the power bank that you are buying is compact in size so that you can take it anywhere along with you and you can charge your phone whenever you need.
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you still have any query about buying power bank in India, here we have answered some of the frequently asked questions about Power Bank. Which will further help you in choosing and buying; one of the best power banks in India.
Which Power bank company I should buy a power bank?
You can buy a power bank from any well known and reputed company in India. We don’t recommend to buy those Chinese duplicate power banks which are easily available in the markets. Stay away from those crappy products and spend a bit more and buy a good quality power bank for your own safety and for your smartphone’s safety.
What is the estimated life of a power bank?
Actually, it depends on the brand, battery type, and usage. In general, a good quality Power Bank should work well for approx 300 to 500 charge cycle. Large capacity Power Banks usually last longer as they are not required to charge them very frequently.
Can I use my power bank to charge the laptop as well?
No not at all, power banks are made for charging the smartphones and not the laptops. They have a much lower output that may not be sufficient to charge the laptop battery. If you want to power up your laptop, then you need to consider having a different charging device that is compatible with the laptops.
How long does it take to charge a power bank?
It actually depends on the battery capacity of the power bank. These days, a good quality power bank comes with fast charging capacity which can be charged 30% in just half an hour. Again it depends on the brand and the power voltage at a place.
Can a 10000mah power bank charge a smartphone of 3500mah battery three times?
This is one of the very common myth with most people. Power bank battery capacity is the manufacturers rating and you may not get the same output while charging a smartphone and thus a 10000mAh power bank may not charge a phone of 3500mAh battery three times, but yes you can easily charge that a couple of times.
Is it true that some power banks can explode?
This is only true for the low-quality power banks and that is the reason we only recommend you to buy a power bank from a well known and trusted brand. It may cost you a bit higher but it is good for both, your smartphone safety as well as your own safety.
Last update on 2021-04-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API