Here we bring you the list of Top 10 Best Steam Irons in India in 2019. If you are planning to buy a Steam Iron, check the reviews along with the buying guide.
Ironing is one of the most important activity we do in our daily life, we spend around 15-30 minutes every day ironing our clothes. To make this (boring) thing easy you should have a good iron box at your home. So, as you are planning to buy a steam iron, here we list you the best steam irons you can buy in India in 2019 along with a quick buying guide.
The list here is not based on just personal opinions and users reviews, it’s directly linked to the sales number, which simply means these are also the Best-Selling Steam Irons in India for 2019. These steam irons are being used by hundreds of people in India, so you can also buy one of these tested steam irons for yourself.
We suggest you go through our Quick Buying Guide (given at the end of this post) where we have given more details about steam irons and how to choose the one best for you. You may also check, Best Dry Irons in India, and if you are looking for any other home or kitchen appliances or accessories, do check our Home & Kitchen category.
Top 10 Best Steam Irons in India in 2019
Below is our list of Top 10 Best Steam Irons in India in 2019, this list is updated on regular basis so here you will always get the best steam irons which you can purchase in India in 2019. Also, given the direct links to these steam irons, so that you can easily find and buy one of these Top 10 Best Steam Irons in India in 2019 as per your requirement.
Philips GC1905 1440-Watt Steam Iron with Spray (Blue)
- Kitchen & Home
Bajaj Majesty MX 3 1250-Watt Steam Iron
- Please wait for some time for the iron to heat up. Only then you can use the steam function effectively. If the iron is not heated enough and steam function is used, it will lead to water leakage
- Non-stick coated sole plate to ensure safety of clothes
- Steam output of 8.5 grams/minute for better ironing
- Self clean
- Variable steam control
Inalsa Handy Steam Garment Steamer
- Tuareg Marketing Pvt. Ltd
- Kitchen & Home
Philips GC1920/28 1440-Watt Non-stick Soleplate Steam Iron
- To Prevent Water Leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, do not fill water completely, leave some gap and wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron
- Golden american heritage coating for easy gliding
- A fine spray evenly moistens the fabric
- Continuous steam up to 17 g/min for better crease removal
- Easy and super fast emptying of the watertank
Philips Handheld Garment Steamer GC360/30 - Vertical & Horizontal Steaming, 1200 Watt, up to 22g/min
- Kitchen & Home
Inalsa Steam Master 1600-Watt Garment Steamer (White/Purple)
- Vertical steam for quick wrinkle removal
- 1.5L detachable and transparent water tank
- Variable steam output 23-40 gm/min
- 360 degree rotating hanger with clips
- Adjustable pole height
Usha Steam Pro SI 3713 1300-Watt Steam Iron (White/Blue)
- 1300 Watts for powerful performance, 180ml tank capacity
- Non-stick PTFE coated soleplate for smooth ironing, Dry/Steam/Spray ironing
- Thermostatic disc for controlling fabric temperature, Fine spray to remove tough wrinkles
- Number of steam holes: 19, Steam rate: 18 grams/min, Indicator lamp for power On/Off
- Overheat shut off for safety, Easy grip handle, Extra-long 1.7 meters cord
Black + Decker BD BXIR2201IN 2200-Watt Cord & Cordless Steam Iron (Green)
- Cord and cordless convenience for easy and hassle free movement
- Ceramic coated sole plate - even heat distribution and best for all types of clothes
- 30 g/min continuous steam output and 100g/min steam boost
- Visible water droplets in the water tank means the iron was tested in factory and passed the quality test
- Anti-drip feature to avoid any water dripping from the soleplate in case the steam level is not reached
Inalsa Optra 1200-Watt Steam Iron
- Kitchen & Home
Philips EasySpeed Plus GC2048 2300-Watt Steam Iron (Purple)
- To Prevent Water Leakage, keep the iron horizontal when not in use, do not fill water completely, leave some gap and wait for some time for the iron to heat up before using the iron.
- Ceramic soleplate
- Safety auto off
- Steam boost
- Vertical steam
Last update on 2019-12-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This was our list of Top 10 Best Steam Irons in India in 2019, we hope the list here helps you in choosing one of the best steam irons for yourself. The list is not at all biased, it is directly linked to the number of sales, reviews, and ratings, As these are the top-rated, most-reviewed best-seller steam irons online in India. You can buy any of these steam irons without worry as these are purchased and being used by hundreds of users in India.
Looking For More Steam Irons In India, Search Here!
Here we have just listed the Top 10 Best Steam Irons in India in 2019, In case if you are not happy with our list above or if you are looking for more options to view and compare, Just hit the search link above, we will show you more best steam irons which you can compare yourself and take your buying decision.
What Is Steam Irons & How It Works?
Steam Iron is different from a dry iron in the sense that it applies steam to clothes while ironing. The steam iron has a holding tank where distilled water is poured and heating elements convert the water into usable steam. The steam comes out through holes from the soleplate in the bottom. Of course, you will have the steam control, which you can use when needed to control the steam or to completely switch off.
The steam is superheated water which eliminates wrinkles easily from clothes, unlike dry iron. The steam helps in the sense that it moistens and loosens out individual fibers and making it easy for the iron’s pressing action to smooth out wrinkles.
Things To Consider While Buying One Of The Best Steam Irons In India
In case if you are still struggling to choose one of the best steam irons, here’s our quick buying guide, we are sure this will help you in finalizing one of the best steam irons.
1. Convenient To Use: Generally, iron is used by every member of the house, so it should be easy to operate so that everyone can easily use that. It should have comfortable to handle and its cord length should be enough so that you can use your iron comfortably.
2. Controls: The iron that you are going to buy should have temperature control for different types of fabrics and it should be easy to set the temperature. Also, being a steam iron, there should be a button to control the flow of steam. It should have settings to turn the steam off, low or high, which will be required when ironing different types of clothes.
3. Power (Wattage): We have seen people waiting for the iron to heat that’s because it had lower wattage, A higher wattage means the iron will get heated quickly and it will start generating steam immediately when you require.
4. Soleplate: Soleplate is important since it’s the part of the iron that comes in direct contact with the clothes. You should look for an iron whose soleplate is non-sticky, easy to clean and scratch-resistant. Generally, there are two types of soleplates available stainless steel & ceramic Irons. Here ceramic plates are better for even heat distribution.
5. Brand & Services: Brands also matters as you are going to spend your hard-earned money and you do not want to struggle with using a product you purchase. Prefer a known brand which offers maximum warranty and good after-sale services.