In this post, we have compiled the list of the top 10 best tower fans in India that you can bring home this summer season, check our reviews and buying guide.
In India, the weather starts getting warmer from April itself, and with the start of the summer season, we all start looking for different options to cool the room and apartments. Fans are one of the most easiest and affordable options to fight the scorching heat of the summer.
We get different types of fans in the Indian market, the tower fans are typically taller and slimmer, also they look beautiful with the interior of the rooms, thus has a unique advantage over table fans, pedestal fans, or wall-mount fans.
When compared, the tower fans are great because they help circulate the air properly in the room and also make less noise. Additionally, they work well when paired with the air conditioners. You can use the tower fans to circulate the cold air that comes from air conditioners all around the room. Also, at times you can use your air conditioner much less and can manage with tower fans when it’s not that hot especially in the morning time. Typically tower fans or in fact, all types of fans use less energy than an air conditioner, so with proper use of fans, you will reduce your electricity bill too.
Fans come in different sizes, forms, and themes, here are our handpicked posts from AC, Cooler & Fans Category for further read:
- Best Ceiling Fans in India
- Best Table Fans in India
- Best Pedestal Fans in India
- Best Wall Mount Fans in India
- Best Tower Fans in India
- Best Designer Ceiling Fans in India
- Best Decorative Fans in India
- Best Exhaust Fans For Bathroom/Kitchen in India
If you visit the market, you will find hundreds of different models of tower fans available in the market from different brands. It becomes really hard to decide which is the best tower fan for you, also sometimes having so many options confuses us in making the decision. If you are also in the dilemma of which tower fan you should buy for your home or office rooms, then this post is really going to be helpful for you. Here in this post, we have hand-picked the 10 best tower fans that you can currently buy in India.
Why our list of best tower fans in India?
- It’s not just any random list, in fact, the list is also not based on just our own opinions or on user reviews. We have done a thorough research and picked the top 10 best-selling towers fans for you, yes the bestselling.
- Our aim is not just to help you find the best tower fan for your home or office rooms but also, we try our best to provide you the helpful and useful information about the tower fans so that it becomes easier in making your decision.
- When you choose and buy one of the tower fans listed here, you not only buy one of the best tower fans that give you optimum cooling but also you will get the best value for your money. So, just go ahead and buy a tower fan that India trusts.
Top 10 Best Tower Fans in India (2021)
So, let’s go ahead and check out our list of the top 10 best tower fans in India. If you are new to our website, let me tell you, we keep updating our posts, in fact, we update this post every season and include all the best and latest tower fans currently available, you can bookmark this page for future reference also. In case if you like one of the tower fans listed here, we have also given the direct Amazon India links to those tower fans, so that you can easily buy them. So, without any further delay, let’s check out the tower fans.
- Sleek and Stylish Modular Design. Power 140W | Current: 1 Amp | High Glossy Rust Free Body
- High Air Delivery: 2250m3/hr. 3 Speed Control | Height: 74cm | Length: 23cm | Width: 28cm
- Powerful Air Throw: 25 feet (The product is not a cooler).
- Sleek & Stylish Modular Design. Power 140w | Current: 1 Amp| High Glossy Rust free Body
- High Air Delivery: 2250M3/HR. 3 Speed Control | Height: 69.85cm | Length: 26.3cm | Width: 25.5cm (The product is not a cooler).
- Powerful Air Throw: 25 Feet
- Power : 150W, Air Delivery : 42CMM
- Sturdy Indigenous design : Stabilized thermoplastic for aesthetic and corrosion-resistant life.Remote : No
- Ergonomic Control Panel : speed and swing controls designed for ease of use
- 1 Year Impex India Warrant
- Features : High Efficient Motor with Overheat Protection 1200 RPM Powerful Air throw: 25 ft
- High Air Delivery & Low Power Consumption 2250 m3/hr Air delivery Powerful Air Delivery 3 Speed 2 way air deflection Strong PP Plastic Body Sleek & Stylish Modular Design Made in India Anti Dust Black & White in Colour
- ✔️ 4 Speeds - Extra Low Speed plus 3 Powerhouse Speed gives this tower fan the power of a high velocity blower fan in a streamlined tower fan body. Low, medium, and high speeds provide a cooling breeze around the home or home office.
- ✔️ Widespread Oscillation and Directional Louvers - allows you to direct airflow where you need. Turn on oscillation and the fan will gently direct air side to side, allowing the air to distribute and cool the room. Direct air up or down by using the directional louvers.
- ✔️ Remote Control and LED Display - are two great features that make this fan easy to control. The remote allows you adjust the fan speed, timer, or oscillation from a distance. While the fan's LED display lets you know which settings are selected.
- Please note, the fan works best if used in AC rooms for air circulation. Not to be compared with a table or pedestal fan
- Sleek and Slim design that elevates a room's décor
- Remote controlled operation provides convinience and easy functioning
- Warranty: 1 Year Standard motor Warranty
- Home is not an important thing, it's everything!, Because every moment at home is precious, We offer a broad range of household appliances, which comes with the modern technology and elegant designs, We are focusing to deliver sleek products that combines innovative technology and the Ultra modem energy efficient formula. Because every home is the place of happiness, we love to make them!
- Features : High Efficient Motor with Overheat Protection 1200 RPM Powerful Air throw: 35 ft
- 50 Watt ( Lower Power Consumption), 230v, 50Hz
- 12 Hours Timer, ABS Housing
- Three Speed with Remote Control
- This tower fan has 3 speed choice and 2 hours of timer programmed
- Micro - motor driving oscillation for throwing air (it is a air circulator)
- Quiet and silent care
- 100% COPPER Motor equipped with THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION (TOP) safety.
- 3 Speed - 4 Way Auto Air Deflection
- High Air delivery @ 2350 m3/hr
So, this was our list of the 10 best tower fans that you can currently buy in India. As we have only listed here the best-selling models that hundreds and thousands of people are already using in India, we are very sure, you will be able to find a tower fan as per your needs from or list above. If none of the listed tower fans matches your requirements or if you want more options to choose from, just search here. You will find hundreds of more tower fans that are best in the category and customers liking them, you can check the reviews, compare the features and pricing and then you can make your decision.
Things To Consider When Buying Tower Fans
As mentioned above in the post, the tower fans are known for their efficient cooling and aesthetic looks. Buying a tower fan for the first time may be a bit confusing, so you can refer to this buying guide. Here are the factors that will help decide the best tower fan.
Air Circulation Capacity
Air circulation capacity is the capacity of the tower fan to which it can easily circulate the air in the room. The air circulation capacity varies depending on the various factors associated with the tower fan, for example – the size of the tower fan, motor power, etc. For small and medium rooms, most tower fans will be good but if you planning to use the tower fan in a big room, consider buying the tower fan having a higher air circulation capacity.
People generally prefer tower fans because they make less noise, most good tower fans do make very little noise as they use small blades to generate the air but do check the specifications properly, some of the old tower fan models may make more noise.
Built-In Air Purification
Some of the latest and advanced tower fans come with a built-in air purification system. Along with the air circulation in the room, they also help at purifying the air in the room i.e. you get the fresh air inside your room. These tower fans are equipped with inbuilt ionizers that help in cleaning the air and removing dust and impurities.
The motor power of the tower fan directly affects the airflow capacity of the tower fan. The higher the motor power, the more airflow and better air circulation, you will get inside the room. You need to make a balance between your requirements and the motor power, considering the fact that the higher motor power will also consume more electricity. If you are buying a tower fan for a small or medium room, the tower fan having moderate motor power can do the job otherwise consider buying a higher-powered tower fan.
Auto Speed Modes
Though all tower fans come with the manual speed mode, some of the latest tower fans having modern technology come with the auto speed mode. With the manual speed mode, you can adjust the speed of the tower fan manually, usually, the tower fans come with 3-speed modes. Having the auto speed mode, the tower fan will automatically adjust the speed as per the requirements and the room temperature.
Most of the tower fans come with a fixed height i.e. they can only through the air up to a certain height. They are good for specific places but in case if you want to use the tower fans in different rooms, you should consider buying the one that has an adjustable height feature where you can manually adjust the height of the tower fan i.e. you can increase or decrease the height as per your needs and requirements.
Some of the latest tower fans also come with the remote control feature i.e. you can control the functionality of the tower fan with the remote. Having this feature may cost you a bit more but then it will be really useful in specific conditions. Though, if you want to save a bit, you can avoid this feature, you will get the same airflow and cooling.
If you are looking for some advanced smart features in your tower fans, you can get some of the models available in the market. Do note that these advanced smart features will further add to the cost. You can get features like WiFi control, LED notification, auto shut off, advanced air purification, cooling functionality, and many others, it just depends on your needs and requirements and obviously on your budget.
Price and Budget
Another important factor when buying one of the best tower fans in India is the price of the tower fan. You can get a tower fan starting at Rs. 1000 in the Indian market. A decent tower fan may cost you in between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 5000, though the advanced models may go up to Rs. 8000 or even more. So, consider your budget and your requirements when buying the tower fan and choose the one that fits your budget.
Brand and Warranty
When buying any electric appliances, we highly suggest that you buy them from a trusted brand. The locally-made tower fans may cost a little less but they may not last longer or won’t function properly. With the brands, you will also get a warranty with the tower fans. Also, do check the warranty terms and conditions when buying.
Advantages of Tower Fans
(Tower Fans vs Table Fans vs Pedestal Fans)
Different types of fans are made for different purposes, sometimes the airflow, cooling, and efficiency that you can achieve from one type of fan, you can not achieve from another type of fan. Here are some of the advantages of having a tower fan that you will get if you compare Tower Fans vs Table Fans vs Pedestal Fans.
Consumes Less Space
Tower fans consume very little space in your rooms and you can also place them in any corner of your room. You will find spaces like cabins, stores, and small rooms where you can not place a table fan or a pedestal fan but you can still use a tower fan. Also as it consumes less space, you can leave the tower fans in the corner of the room when the summer is over, which is a big problem when having a table fan or pedestal fan.
Light-Weight & Portable
Due to the compact form factor and being made with plastic material which is also light-weight, the tower fans are generally very light-weight. The tower fans are really very portable as compared with the other types of fans i.e. table fans and pedestal fans, you can easily move the tower fans from one room to another without much of a hustle.
The tower fans look beautiful and stylish as compared with their competitors. Generally, people don’t like to use or place the table fans or pedestal fans in the drawing rooms as they do not go properly with the interior of your house and also they block lots of space. On the other hand, the tower fans no only go with the interior of your rooms and look beautiful there but also enhances the overall look of the room.
Makes Low Noise
One big problem with the table fans and pedestal fans is that they make a hell of noises, thanks to the modern technology improvement, the latest models do not make that much noise. On the other hand, the tower fans make much less noise. Thus, you can use the tower fans in any of your rooms including the bedrooms where you do not want much noise, especially at night time when you are sleeping in the room.
Generally, the tower fans are more energy-efficient as compared with the other types of fans. Not only that, but they are also more efficient in airflow and cooling. So, if the high electricity bills bother you, the tower fans should be the ideal choice for you for better airflow, optimum cooling, and efficiency. Being power-efficient, you can also pair and use the tower fans along with the air conditions in the large rooms.
FAQ’s When Buying Tower Fans In India
User buying a tower fan may have lots of confusion. Here are the most common and frequently asked questions that many of the new users may have. We have compiled those questions and answer them here to help you and all our other users.
Why tower fans are better than the alternatives?
Tower fans are known for better cooling efficiency and also they look aesthetic with the interior of the room. They occupy less space in the room and also being light-weight and compact in size, they are easily portable, so you can decide on your requirements.
Which is the best tower fan in India?
Different people have different preferences and also their requirements vary, it’s very difficult to suggest a single best tower fan. You can check our list of the top 10 best tower fans in India given above and can choose the one best matches your needs.
Which are the best tower fan brands in India?
Most of the brands that make other types of fans also make tower fans. Crompton, Usha, Bajaj, V-Guard, Orient, and Kelvinator are some of the tower fan brands that you can go with when buying your first tower fan for your home or office rooms in India.
Do tower fans also cool rooms?
Generally, tower fans do not cool the rooms, people sometimes get confused with the tower fans and the tower coolers. However, you can use the tower fans along with the air conditioner for optimum cooling in big rooms especially the drawing rooms or halls.
Where should a tower fan be placed in the room?
It depends on your room size, airflow requirements, and the capacity of the tower fan, you can place the tower fan in any corner of the room as it takes less space. It is recommended that you place the tower fan directly facing the side, you need more airflow.
What is the approximate cost for the tower fans?
Tower fans costing starts from Rs. 1000 in India, you can get a basic tower fan in between Rs. 1000 – Rs. 3000, the high-end models that come with many advanced and smart features can go up to Rs. 7000 – Rs. 8000, so choose as per your requirements.
Why I don’t find many options of tower fans in the stores?
The concept of tower fans is not that old and also they are a bit costlier and thus the demand for ceiling fans, table fans, and pedestal fans is higher as compared with tower fans. Thus, you will find the stores mostly filled with those types of fans that sell more.
Can I buy a tower fan online in India?
Why not, you will find lots of options in tower fans online which usually you won’t find in the stores. You can buy a tower fan online in India and by doing so i.e. buying online, you may get better pricing and sometimes discounts as well.
In order to fight the sweaty summer heat, the tower fan is one of the best home appliances that you can have. Now that we have come to the end of this post, we hope that you have got all the details and information that will help you buy one of the best tower fans in India. Also, you can choose from one of our bestselling lists of tower fans.
Buying a tower fan that is a bestseller i.e. hundreds and thousands of people using them means you buy a tower fan that will last for many years and will give you optimum cooling during summers. Also, in case if you want to do a bit of research yourself our detailed buying guide will help you in your buying decision.
Last update on 2021-09-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API