Here’s our list of Top 10 best UPS for PC in India, this will save you from losing all your work when you are working on your PC and suddenly get a power cut.
Losing all your work due to the power cut is really frustrating while you are working on your PC. The power cut is very common in India, especially during the summer when the demand for electricity is much higher than the supply. It is even more common in the rural areas, things are getting better but it will take time. So is there anything that can save your work when you are working on your PC and there is a power cut? Yes, there is, with a right UPS, you can get some extra time so that you can complete the work or if it’s going to take time, you can save your work and can safely shut down your computer.
Choosing and buying the right UPS could be a bit of a problem, especially when you are buying it for the first time. But, no worries, we will help you with this post, we will bring you the list of best UPS for PC in India that you can buy currently, and also, at the end of the post, you can read our UPS buying guide so that you can choose the best UPS for your computer. Check our Computer Accessories category for more related products.
Why Our List of Best UPS For Computers In India?
- The list of best UPS for PC in India here is not just based on opinions or reviews but they are directly linked with the number of sales, which means these are also the best-selling UPS for PC in India.
- When you buy a UPS listed here, you actually buy one of the best UPS that is already tried and tested, if not thousands, hundreds of people have already purchased and using these UPS happily in India.
- Buying a best-selling UPS means you can buy it with full surety and confidence as hundreds of people can’t go wrong. So, go ahead and choose a UPS that India trusts.
Top 10 Best UPS For PC in India 2021
Here we go with our list of top 10 best UPS for PC in India for 2021. As we keep updating this list on a regular basis, here you will always get the best and latest UPS for computers available in the market. So, you can bookmark this list and come back any time when to need to buy a good quality UPS for your PC. Let’s start with the list:
- Compact Design Line Interactive UPS with Load Capacity of 360Watts / 600VA. Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 47 - 63 Hz Sync to mains
- Three Battery Backed up and Surge Protected 6A, 2/3 Pin Output Indian Power Socket
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) with Wide Input Voltage Range 145-290V
- it is generator compatible. Output voltage regulation (Batt.mode):+/- 10%
- Protects from overloading. Input voltage rage : 140-300VAC
- micro controller based
- Compact Design Line Interactive UPS with Load Capacity of 660Watts / 1100VA
- Five 6A, 2/3 Pin Indian Power Socket (4 Battery Backed-up & Surge Protected plus 1 Surge Only Protected Outlet)
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) with Wide Input Voltage Range 145-290V
- Line-interactive design
- Microprocessor control for high reliability
- Automatic voltage regulator for boost & buck
- CAN BE USED FOR ROUTERS. Noise Level < 40dB. Form Factor : Tower Model
- Introducing Zebronics portable CFL UPS, it is a micro-controller based UPS with direct CFL bulb holder, 3 two-pin DC sockets, and an LED indicator./InputNominal Voltage 220-240 VACVoltage Range 100-300 VACFrequency 50/60 Hz (Auto Sensing)Plug Type 2 Pin Plug
- OutputTransfer Time 100msWaveform (Battery mode) DC OutputNo. of Output Sockets 3Protections Overload, Short Circuit, Over Discharge & Over Charge
- Don’t let a power disruption get in the way of a virtual meeting or hinder productivity
- As teachers, students and families navigate virtual learning, a stable network connection is more important than ever before
- Unwind with a peace of mind. Ensure your streaming devices and electronics stay connected.
- 1000VA/600W Desktop PC UPS. Generator Compatible. Wide input Range: 140-300V. With Cold Start Function & AVR which regulates voltage automatically.
- Heavy Duty 2 x 7AH batteries, 3 Output Sockets, connect upto 3 devices. With a maximum backup of 60 minutes* depending on load/Devices connected. (Max backup with PC+Monitor+Router is 30-40 mins)
- 1000VA capacity enables printer support (non Laser). Auto Restart and Cold Start capability helps start PC directly with UPS when Mains power is unavailable
- Un-Interrupted Internet : WFH? Zero Lag, Instant Power Backup for Wi-Fi Routers to ensure your work, play and shop from home is un-interrupted during power-cuts. No More disconnects of VPN, WebEx, Zoom, Skype, NetFlix, AnyDesk during power-cuts whether it’s a minute or an hour.
- Up to 4 Hours Power backup, Intelligent Charging : Compatible with 12V 0.5A, 12V 1.0A, 12V 1.5A, 12V 2.0A Rated Wi-Fi Routers. Designed for 24x7 Use and RouterUPS intelligently charges itself optimally for longer life. Easy Installation, Safety & Certification : 30 Seconds Easy Installation. Warranty : 1 Year Warranty form the date of purchase. For any assistance, feedback, queries we are at [email protected] and +91 829 647 7911
- Compatible with : D-Link DSL-224, TP Link : Archer A6, A7, C6, C7, C60, C80, MR200, AX 10, MR 600 (Click on Read More), TP Link: Deco E4, M4, M5, M6, TL-MR6400, D-Link: DIR 841, 806, 615, 819, 825, DSL 2730U, Netgear: R6120, R6350, Linksys: E5600, Tenda: AC10, Nokia: G-140W-C, 140W-F, G-2425G-A and routers that are rated 12V 0.5A, 12V 1.0A, 12V.15A, 12V 2.0A Rated Wi-Fi Routers.
- Smart Charging: The smart battery management system automatically charges the UPS battery when the power is switched on and during power cuts spontaneously switches to battery mode.
- Up to 4 hours of backup: The UPS provides 4 hours of seamless power backup for your WiFi or ADSL router.
- Easy installation: It is DIY friendly as it can be installed within 30 seconds.
- Zero Lag Switching - The built in power line detection circuit of Cuzor 12V UPS ensures switching between power line and battery happens without any delay.
- Batteries auto cut off on a full charge. You can keep Cuzor connected to power all the time
- No need to keep buying new UPS every 2 years. Get battery replaced on request within 48 hours
So, this was our list of best UPS for PC in India in 2021. You can buy any of these UPS for your PC that best meets your requirement (direct links are given). In case if you are not happy with the list here or if you want more options, search here. You will get the curated list of more UPS that are currently available in India. Which you can read the reviews, compare the features and then you can take your buying decision.
How To Choose The Best UPS For PC In India?
Choosing the best UPS for your PC for uninterrupted power supply to your computer can be a tough call, especially if you are buying it for the first time or if you don’t have the exact knowledge of how to choose the best UPS for computers but no worries, here are some important points (buying guide) that you should not miss while buying a UPS.
Do note, all UPS are not compatible with every device so when you are buying a UPS for your PC, make sure it is compatible with your system. The list above includes the best UPS for all types of system but then you need to check with the specifications if that UPS will work with your PC or not and buy accordingly.
Power & Run Time
The most important factor when buying the right UPS is power and run time. When you buy a UPS for your system and if you are planning to connect multiple devices makes sure it has enough power to run those devices. If the power requirement of your connected devices will be higher than the power of the UPS then it can not power up those devices. Further, make sure it should give you at least one hour of power backup, you don’t know you may need to work on UPS for some time.
This is the most annoying things with UPS, of course, the latest models available in the market currently don’t make much noise. But be careful, some of the UPS makes a very annoying noise when running especially during the time when there is complete silence. I have had this experience with one of the UPS I was using a couple of years back.
Price, Brand & Warranty
For more power and run time you need to pay a bit higher but buy a UPS considering your requirement, ultimately if you can not use it at optimal still you may need to replace the battery in a couple of years. Further when you are spending your hard earned money and planning to buy one of the best UPS in India, choose a reliable brand and don’t forget to check their warranty terms and conditions.
Last update on 2021-07-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API