Here’s our list of Top 10 best UPS for PC in India, this will save you from losing all your work when you are working on your PC and suddenly get a power cut.
Losing all your work due to the power cut is really frustrating while you are working on your PC. The power cut is very common in India, especially during the summer when the demand for electricity is much higher than the supply. It is even more common in the rural areas, things are getting better but it will take time. So is there anything that can save your work when you are working on your PC and there is a power cut? Yes, there is, with a right UPS, you can get some extra time so that you can complete the work or if it’s going to take time, you can save your work and can safely shut down your computer.
Choosing and buying the right UPS could be a bit of problem, especially when you are buying it for the first time. But, no worries, we will help you with this post, we will bring you the list of best UPS for PC in India that you can buy currently and also, at the end of the post you can read our UPS buying guide so that you can choose the best UPS for your computer. Check our Computer Accessories category for more related products.
Why Our List of Best UPS For Computers In India?
- The list of best UPS for PC in India here is not just based on opinions or reviews but they are directly linked with the number of sales, which means these are also the best-selling UPS for PC in India.
- When you buy a UPS listed here, you actually buy one of the best UPS that is already tried and tested, if not thousands, hundreds of people have already purchased and using these UPS happily in India.
- Buying a best-selling UPS means you can buy it with full surety and confidence as hundreds of people can’t go wrong. So, go ahead and choose a UPS that India trusts.
Top 10 Best UPS For PC in India 2020
Here we go with our list of top 10 best UPS for PC in India for 2020. As we keep updating this list on a regular basis, here you will always get the best and latest UPS for computers available in the market. So, you can bookmark this list and come back any time when to need to buy a good quality UPS for your PC. Let’s start with the list:
Zebronics 600 va UPS-U725 for Desktop/Computers(Not for Routers)
- it is generator compatible
- protects from overloading
- micro controller based
- sleep mode charging
- LED indicator
APC Back-UPS BX600C-IN 600VA / 360W, 230V, UPS System, an Ideal Power Backup & Protection for Home Office, Desktop PC & Home Electronics
- Compact Design Line Interactive UPS with Load Capacity of 360Watts / 600VA
- Three Battery Backed up and Surge Protected 6A, 2/3 Pin Output Indian Power Socket
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) with Wide Input Voltage Range 145-290V
- 1x7.2Ah Battery provides 20 - 75 min. Back-Up time *as per the load
- Generator Compatible; Compatible with low power loads e.g. Wi-Fi router, DSL modem
VGUARD UPS SESTO 600 - 600VA- Application Desktop UPS
- Application: One computer with 43 cm TFT monitor& one printer (except laser printer)
- Product Warranty: 24 Months
- Off-mode battery charging with high voltage protection
- Backup time : 10 -15 minutes at battery full charge condition
- Capacity: 600VA/300W
Zebronics ZEB-U775 Power Supply UPS (Black)
- Zeb-U775 is a line-interactive UPS that is Micro-controller based with overload protection, generator compatible, Boost & Buck AVR, sleep mode charging, wide input range and more.
- Capacity (VA/W) 650VA/360W
- Input Nominal voltage 220-240 VAC Voltage range 140-300 VAC ± 7 Vac Frequency 40-70 Hz ± 1 Hz Plug type 3 Pin plug
- Output Voltage range (AC mode) 195-262Vac ±7Vac Voltage range (Batt. mode 230VAC ± 10 % Frequency range (Batt. mode) 50/60Hz ±1%
- Transfer time 4ms TYP Waveform Simulated sine wave No. of output sockets 3 Protections Overload, Short circuit, Over discharge & Over charge
Zinq Technologies ZQ-6600 12V UPS for Router, Intercom, CCTV, Set-top Box
- Compatible with 12V 2A
- Up to 4 hours backup
- 30 second installation
- Intelligent charging
- For Any Product Related Query or Service Related Issue Please Call Us at +91-8373938888 (Monday to Saturday 10AM to 7PM) or Feel Free To Write us at [email protected]
APC Back-UPS BX1100C-IN 1100VA / 660W, 230V, UPS System, An ideal Power Backup & Protection for Home Office, Desktop PC & Home Electronics
- Compact Design Line Interactive UPS with Load Capacity of 660Watts / 1100VA
- Five 6A, 2/3 Pin Indian Power Socket (4 Battery Backed-up & Surge Protected plus 1 Surge Only Protected Outlet)
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) with Wide Input Voltage Range 145-290V
- 2x7.2Ah Battery provides 30 - 90 min. Back-Up time as per the load
- Generator Compatible
Resonate RouterUPS CRU12V2 Power Backup for Wi-Fi Router (Black)
- Important : Please check the power ratings of your WiFi Router to order compatible model. Self-Check compatibility section can help to choose the right model.
- Un-interrupted WiFi as you work, play and shop from home
- Up to 4 hours of power backup for your WiFi or ADSL router
- Intelligent electrical safety protection circuits with battery management systems
- Compatible with all 12V, <2A powered WiFi, WiFi/ADSL routers. UPS should be switched to ON mode while charging(Red LED) as well as to give backup(green LED) and please check Adapter, Router power rating.please check power rating compatibility of Router, Adapter and UPS and Adapter (Adapter should be greater than 1A)
Zebronics ZEB-CU5013 Portable CFL UPS(Black)
- CAN BE USED FOR ROUTERS
- Introducing Zebronics portable CFL UPS, it is a micro-controller based UPS with direct CFL bulb holder, 3 two-pin DC sockets, and an LED indicator./InputNominal Voltage 220-240 VACVoltage Range 100-300 VACFrequency 50/60 Hz (Auto Sensing)Plug Type 2 Pin Plug
- OutputTransfer Time 100msWaveform (Battery mode) DC OutputNo. of Output Sockets 3Protections Overload, Short Circuit, Over Discharge & Over Charge
- BatteryBattery Type 12V 7Ah x 1noCharging Current 1ARecharge Time 6 hours to charge 90% (after complete discharge)
- IndicatorsNo. Of LEDs 3 LEDsAC Mode Green LEDBattery Mode Yellow LED Light Continuous ONL
Luminous Zelio+ 1100 Home Pure Sinewave Inverter UPS
- Maximum bulb load - 756 watt, capacity – 900 VA; Running Load :- 3 CFL, 3 Tube light, 3 Ceiling Fan, 1 Television, 1 air Cooler
- Automatic temperature control via fan
- Protection: Overload, deep discharge, short-circuit, Reverse polarity & Input mains protection through MCB.
- LED Display for status of Power back-up / battery charging time in Hours and Minute
- Battery System :- Single battery / 12V; Capacity : 900 VA, Rated Power: 756W. Supports wide battery range, i.e. Flat Plate, Tubular & VRLA (SMF). Battery is not included with this purchase
Microtek Tuff Power Pro+ 650VA UPS
- Model: UPS TP PRO 650+
- Capacity: 650VA/360W
- Boost and Buck AVR-For Voltage Stabilization
- Overload, Discharge/Overcharge Protections
- Auto Restart while AC is recovering
So, this was our list of best UPS for PC in India in 2020. You can buy any of these UPS for your PC that best meets your requirement (direct links are given). In case if you are not happy with the list here or if you want more options, search here. You will get the curated list of more UPS that are currently available in India. Which you can read the reviews, compare the features and then you can take your buying decision.
How To Choose The Best UPS For PC In India?
Choosing the best UPS for your PC for uninterrupted power supply to your computer can be a tough call, especially if you are buying it for the first time or if you don’t have the exact knowledge of how to choose the best UPS for computers but no worries, here are some important points (buying guide) that you should not miss while buying a UPS.
Do note, all UPS are not compatible with every device so when you are buying a UPS for your PC, make sure it is compatible with your system. The list above includes the best UPS for all types of system but then you need to check with the specifications if that UPS will work with your PC or not and buy accordingly.
Power & Run Time
The most important factor when buying the right UPS is power and run time. When you buy a UPS for your system and if you are planning to connect multiple devices makes sure it has enough power to run those devices. If the power requirement of your connected devices will be higher than the power of the UPS then it can not power up those devices. Further, make sure it should give you at least one hour of power backup, you don’t know you may need to work on UPS for some time.
This is the most annoying things with UPS, of course, the latest models available in the market currently don’t make much noise. But be careful, some of the UPS makes a very annoying noise when running especially during the time when there is complete silence. I have had this experience with one of the UPS I was using a couple of years back.
Price, Brand & Warranty
For more power and run time you need to pay a bit higher but buy a UPS considering your requirement, ultimately if you can not use it at optimal still you may need to replace the battery in a couple of years. Further when you are spending your hard earned money and planning to buy one of the best UPS in India, choose a reliable brand and don’t forget to check their warranty terms and conditions.
Last update on 2020-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API