Here’s our list of Top 10 best UPS for PC in India, this will save you from losing all your work when you are working on your PC and suddenly get a power cut.
Losing all your work due to the power cut is really frustrating while you are working on your PC. The power cut is very common in India, especially during the summer when the demand for electricity is much higher than the supply. It is even more common in the rural areas, things are getting better but it will take time. So is there anything that can save your work when you are working on your PC and there is a power cut? Yes, there is, with a right UPS, you can get some extra time so that you can complete the work or if it’s going to take time, you can save your work and can safely shut down your computer.
Choosing and buying the right UPS could be a bit of problem, especially when you are buying it for the first time. But, no worries, we will help you with this post, we will bring you the list of best UPS for PC in India that you can buy currently and also, at the end of the post you can read our UPS buying guide so that you can choose the best UPS for your computer. Check our Computer Accessories category for more related products.
Why Our List of Best UPS For Computers In India?
- The list of best UPS for PC in India here is not just based on opinions or reviews but they are directly linked with the number of sales, which means these are also the best-selling UPS for PC in India.
- When you buy a UPS listed here, you actually buy one of the best UPS that is already tried and tested, if not thousands, hundreds of people have already purchased and using these UPS happily in India.
- Buying a best-selling UPS means you can buy it with full surety and confidence as hundreds of people can’t go wrong. So, go ahead and choose a UPS that India trusts.
Top 10 Best UPS For PC in India 2020
Here we go with our list of top 10 best UPS for PC in India for 2020. As we keep updating this list on a regular basis, here you will always get the best and latest UPS for computers available in the market. So, you can bookmark this list and come back any time when to need to buy a good quality UPS for your PC. Let’s start with the list:
iBall Nirantar UPS 622 - Uninterrupted Power Supply to Your Personal Computers, Home Entertainment Network and Gaming Consoles, Black
- 600VA/360W INTELLIGENT UPS - This line-interactive UPS equipped with Boost and Buck AVR defends against under voltages and overvoltages with supreme ease
- MULTIFUNCTION LED INDICATION - Nirantar 622 displays multiple LED indication to signal charging and different modes. Beeping alarm notification for Backup Mode – Beeping every 10 sec. Low Battery – Beeping every second. Overload - Beeping every 0.5 sec. Fault – Beeping continuously
- AUDIBLE ALARM NOTIFICATION - The alarm notifications in back up mode makes Nirantar UPS 622, a smart choice for uninterrupted work & play
- BATTERY - Nirantar UPS 22 can be charged up to 90% in 6 hours so you can get set and go in electrifying speed
- WARRANTY - 1-year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
Zebronics ZEB-U725 UPS
- 230V AC input voltage
- Typics 4-8 ms transfer time
- Modified sine wave waveform
- 6 hours to 90 percent after complete discharge recharge time
- Capacity: 600VA; Input Voltage: 230VAC; Input Voltage Range: 140-300VAC; Output Voltage Regulation (Batt. mode): +/- 10 percent
APC BX600C-IN 600VA/360W UPS System for Personal Computers, Home Entertainment
- 600VA / 360W; Do not expect the battery to run for its expected capacity during the initial charge period
- 3 battery powered sockets; 1 x 7.2Ah battery; 21 min runtime on single PC; Recommended for 1 PC load + 1 connected device
- Wide Input Voltage window, Works easily in most demanding input voltage conditions: 145-290V. AVR function corrects incoming voltage from utility without utilizing the battery, saving the battery when it is really needed – during power cuts
- Generator/Inverter compatibility,Operates in wide input frequency range, 45-65Hz, for compatibility with most generators. Works with inverters too!
- Electronic Overload protection ,Automatically protects devices when there is an overload or short-circuit; Cold-Start Capable,Powers up your devices from battery when mains are unavailable
VGUARD UPS SESTO 600 - 600VA- Application Desktop UPS
- Application: One computer with 43 cm TFT monitor& one printer (except laser printer)
- Product Warranty: 24 Months
- Off-mode battery charging with high voltage protection
- Backup time : 10 -15 minutes at battery full charge condition
- Capacity: 600VA/300W
APC BX1100C-IN 1100VA/660W UPS System for Personal Computers and Home Entertainment System
- 1100VA / 660W
- 4 battery powered sockets + 1 surge only socket
- 2 x 7.2Ah battery
- 50 min runtime on single PC
- Recommended for 2-3 PC load + 1-2 connected devices
Resonate RouterUPS CRU12V2 Power Backup for Wi-Fi Router (Black)
- Important : Please check the power ratings of your WiFi Router to order compatible model. Self-Check compatibility section can help to choose the right model.
- Un-interrupted WiFi as you work, play and shop from home
- Up to 4 hours of power backup for your WiFi or ADSL router
- Intelligent electrical safety protection circuits with battery management systems
- Compatible with all 12V, <2A powered WiFi, WiFi/ADSL routers. UPS should be switched to ON mode while charging(Red LED) as well as to give backup(green LED) and please check Adapter, Router power rating.please check power rating compatibility of Router, Adapter and UPS and Adapter (Adapter should be greater than 1A)
Microtek Tuff Power Pro+ 650VA UPS
- Model: UPS TP PRO 650+
- Capacity: 650VA/360W
- Boost and Buck AVR-For Voltage Stabilization
- Overload, Discharge/Overcharge Protections
- Auto Restart while AC is recovering
iBall Nirantar UPS-621V 600VA UPS with Power Protection
- Protects you from data loss
- Up to 40 minutes* at a standard PC load with 18.5” LED monitor ; Input Voltage - 230VAC ; Input Voltage Range: 140-300VAC ; Input Frequency: 45-65 Hz (Auto Sensing) ; Output Voltage: 230VAC ; Output Voltage Regulation (Batt.): 195-253V ; Output Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
- Up to 3 Hours** with load of 4 Cameras and 1 x 4 CH DVR without Monitor
- Battery backup may vary depending on the configuration of computer system and other devices connected to UPS.Under testing conditions with 1 x 4 CH DVR without HDD and Camera without IP enabled.
- Compatible device list-PC, CCTV cameras & DVR system
Luminous Zelio+ 1100 Home Pure Sinewave UPS Inverter (Black)
- Protection: Overload, deep discharge, short-circuit, Reverse polarity & Input mains protection through MCB.
- LED Display for status of Power back-up / battery charging time in Hours and Minute
- Running Load :- 3 CFL, 3 Tube light, 3 Ceiling Fan, 1 Television, 1 air Cooler
- Battery System :- Single battery / 12V; Capacity : 900 VA, Rated Power: 756W. Supports wide battery range, i.e. Flat Plate, Tubular & VRLA (SMF)
- Battery is not included with this purchase
Intex Protector 725 UPS
- Compact Size
- Excellent microprocessor control gaurantees high reliability
- Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- No load auto shutdown
Last update on 2020-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
So, this was our list of best UPS for PC in India in 2020. You can buy any of these UPS for your PC that best meets your requirement (direct links are given). In case if you are not happy with the list here or if you want more options, search here. You will get the curated list of more UPS that are currently available in India. Which you can read the reviews, compare the features and then you can take your buying decision.
How To Choose The Best UPS For PC In India?
Choosing the best UPS for your PC for uninterrupted power supply to your computer can be a tough call, especially if you are buying it for the first time or if you don’t have the exact knowledge of how to choose the best UPS for computers but no worries, here are some important points (buying guide) that you should not miss while buying a UPS.
Do note, all UPS are not compatible with every device so when you are buying a UPS for your PC, make sure it is compatible with your system. The list above includes the best UPS for all types of system but then you need to check with the specifications if that UPS will work with your PC or not and buy accordingly.
Power & Run Time
The most important factor when buying the right UPS is power and run time. When you buy a UPS for your system and if you are planning to connect multiple devices makes sure it has enough power to run those devices. If the power requirement of your connected devices will be higher than the power of the UPS then it can not power up those devices. Further, make sure it should give you at least one hour of power backup, you don’t know you may need to work on UPS for some time.
This is the most annoying things with UPS, of course, the latest models available in the market currently don’t make much noise. But be careful, some of the UPS makes a very annoying noise when running especially during the time when there is complete silence. I have had this experience with one of the UPS I was using a couple of years back.
Price, Brand & Warranty
For more power and run time you need to pay a bit higher but buy a UPS considering your requirement, ultimately if you can not use it at optimal still you may need to replace the battery in a couple of years. Further when you are spending your hard earned money and planning to buy one of the best UPS in India, choose a reliable brand and don’t forget to check their warranty terms and conditions.