Xiaomi is a Chinese Smartphone manufacturer company. It also manufactures and sells TVs, Air Purifiers, Fitness Trackers and Smartphone Accessories. It India it usually sells its products through the flash sale. We can say that Xiaomi is the company which started the flash sale concept in India.
In India, Xiaomi sells Andriod Phones under the two brand names (Series), Mi and Redmi. Redmi series of smartphones are budget-friendly and targeted to the low to the mid-range segment whereas Mi Series of smartphones usually have high-end specifications and thus targets to the mid to high range segments. Xiaomi uses its own custom UI (Skin) over Andriod, Known as MIUI.
We have seen in the past that millions of Xiaomi phones get sold in just a couple of minutes. So, what is the reason, people are going crazy over Xiaomi Smartphones? Also, check Best Samsung Smartphones in 2020.
XIAOMI SMARTPHONE’S USP
Being a Chinese mobile phone manufacturer and despite not having a physical store in India, Xiaomi has managed to sell millions of smartphones. Generally, stocks go out of stock in just a couple of minutes and people wait for the next sale, which usually happens in the next week. Let’s see what are the core USP of Xiaomi, that makes people wait for its smartphones.
1. Affordable Smartphones
Xiaomi smartphones are really affordable and budget-friendly as compared to other manufacturers, especially the Redmi series smartphones. Although Xiaomi phones are budget friendly but do not compromise with the specs, It usually has the best specs in its smartphones in that specific budget segment.
2. High End Specification
Xiaomi smartphones are of the different budget segment but if we compare its phone with other phones in the same budget segment, Xiaomi easily beats the other smartphones with its specifications. We usually see that the big brands escape some sensors or features but it’s not the case with Xiaomi Smartphones. Even the low budget phone of Xiaomi has of the important sensors and features.
3. Better Battery Capacity
Xiaomi focuses on the high battery capacity, if we are not mistaken, Xioami was the first company that brought the smartphones with 4000mAH+ battery capacity. Also, it was the demand of the time as most smartphones battery was not giving a good performance, Which as Xiaomi smartphones can easily last for more than a day on normal usage.
MIUI is Xioami’s custom UI built over Andriod, and it’s one of the most discussed UI in the past. It’s a user-friendly UI and has got great customization option. For me its the second best Andriod UI after the Stock Andriod Interface.
BEST XIAOMI, MI, REDMI MOBILE PHONES IN INDIA
Here we have compiled the list of best Xiaomi smartphones (Both Redmi & Mi Series) that are currently being sold in India. Also, we have given the direct links to these smartphones so that it becomes easier to find these smartphones. Also, you can check the next sale date for these smartphones on the seller’s website itself.
Redmi 8A Dual (Sky White, 3GB RAM, 64GB Storage) – Dual Cameras & 5,000 mAH Battery
- 13MP+2MP dual rear camera | 8MP front facing camera
- 15.79 centimeters (6.22-inch) with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system with 1.95Ghz Snapdragon 439 processor
- 5000mAH lithium polymer large battery
Redmi 8A Dual (Sky White, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage) – Dual Cameras & 5,000 mAH Battery
- 13+2MP dual rear AI camera with PDAF | 8MP front camera
- 15.7988 centimeters (6.22-inch) HD+ Dot notch display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio | 2.5D curved glass
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB with dedicated memory card slot | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system with 1.95GHz Snapdragon 439 octa core processor
- 5000mAH lithium-polymer battery
Poco F1 by Xiaomi (Armored Edition, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage)
- 12MP+5MP AI dual rear camera | 20MP front camera | Hybrid Sim Slot: Yes
- 15.6972 centimeters (6.18-inch) IPS (in-cell) multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2246 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixel density
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 256GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Andriod Oreo v8.1 operating system with 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa core processor, 8xKyro cores/10 nm architecture
- 4000mAH lithium-ion battery with quick charge 3.0 to keep you going all-day long
Xiaomi Mi A2 (Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
- 12MP+20MP dual rear camera and 20MP front facing camera
- 15.21 centimeters (5.99-inch) with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixel density
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 64GB storage | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Android v8.1 Oreo operating system with 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa core processor, Adreno 512 GPU
- 3010mAH lithium-ion battery. Customer care: 1800 103 6286
Redmi K20 Pro (Glacier Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) -12 Month No Cost EMI
- 48+13+8MP primary camera with 20MP front facing camera
- 16.23 centimeters (6.39-inch) AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixel density
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB storage | Dual SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Android v9 Pie operating system (Upgradable to Android Q) with 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa core processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 4000mAH lithium-polymer battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro 6GB 128GB (Moon Light White)
- 6 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 16.0 cm (6.3 inch) FHD+ Display
- 48MP + 5MP | 13MP Front Camera
- 4000 mAh Li-polymer Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Processor
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro (Moonlight White, 64GB, 6GB RAM)
- Redmi Note 7 Pro (Moonlight White, 64GB, 6GB RAM)
- 48MP - f1.79, 1.6micrometer (4-in-1), 5MP - f2.2, 1.12mirometer, Primary 6P Lens, Secondary 3P Lens, PDAF, AI Dual Camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675,Octa Core, Android Pie 9.0, 6GB RAM 128GB Internal Expandable UP to 256 GB , Processor 2 x Gold 2.0 GHz + 6 x Silver 1.7 GHz, eMMC v5.1, Body - 2.5D Glass Back, USB Type-C, IR Blaster, Charger - 5V/2A, Super Low Light Mode, Quick Charge 4.0, Dual VoLTE, Two Days Battery, Aura Design, Gradient Reflective Glass Back, EIS for Video Recording, Studio Lighting
- Rear Fingerprint Scanner, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Sony IMX586 Sensor
- Contrast Ratio - 1500:1, NTSC Ratio - 81.41%, 2.5D Glass (In-front), Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (Front Glass), Dot Notch Dis Handset, SIM Ejector Tool, Soft Case, Manual, Adapter, Cable
Mi 10 (Coral Green, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage) - 108MP Quad Camera, SD 865 Processor, 5G Ready
- 108MP quad rear camera with OIS, ultra-wide, macro, portrait, night mode, AI scene recognition, HDR, pro mode | 20MP front camera
- 16.94 centimeters (6.67-inch) FHD+ AMOLED capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 386 ppi pixel density and 19.5:9 aspect ratio | 3D Curved glass
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 256GB internal memory | Dual SIM (nano+nano) with support for 5G
- Android v10 operating system with 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with 7nm octa core processor
- 4780mAH lithium-polymer battery with 30W wired fast charger in-box & support for up to 30W wireless charging
Xiaomi Mi A3 (Kind of Grey, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)
- 48+8+2MP AI triple rear camera with portrait mode, HDR, PDAF supported | 32MP front camera with f2.0, 1/2.8 inch pixel size, portrait mode, HDR supported
- 15.46 centimeters (6.088-inch) AMOLED multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 282 ppi pixel density, 4K video recording: EIS support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system with 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa core processor, Adreno 610 GPU
- 4030mAH lithium-ion battery
China's Disruptors: How Alibaba, Xiaomi, Tencent, and Other Companies are Changing the Rules of Business
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Tse, Edward (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 243 Pages - 07/14/2015 (Publication Date) - Penguin (Publisher)
Last update on 2020-07-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
You can buy these smartphones from Xiaomi Official Website as well.
Note: Although Xiaomi sells good specification smartphones in India, they generally sell on flash sale, where sometimes it really becomes difficult to buy your choice of smartphones. Also if they are not able to make their phones available easily, it will be very difficult to get the spare parts if you face any problem with your mobile phone.
Also we have other lists of Best smartphones under Rs 10000, Best smartphones under Rs 13000, Best smartphones under Rs 15000, Best smartphones under Rs 20000 and Other Lists. Share this list with your friends too and help them buy the best smartphones of Xiaomi.